Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews

5 Rating 45 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Lindsay Pearson Jewellery
Read Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews
Absolutely in love with my engraved gold pendant necklace. I approached Lindsay to design a monogram for the pendant and we came up with something together after discussing what I had in mind and exactly how I wanted it to look. The end result is a perfectly crafted pendant with the engraving beautifully done by hand. A real heirloom piece which I enjoy wearing and will treasure for many years to come. So nice to support a small scale maker too and get that personal touch. The result speaks for itself! Very happy and thank you so much, Lindsay! :) Amy
Absolutely gorgeous, couldn't be more thrilled!! Brilliant customer service!
Lovely dainty pendant, nicely packaged. I changed my mind about the font for the initial but this was no problem. It looks dainty but is substantial enough for everyday. It took longer to be ready than expected but when Lindsay knew it was a gift, she sent it for the following day. Very pleased.
Brilliant service and gorgeous jewellery once again.
My sister initially purchased matching pendant necklaces custom-made by Lindsay for the 3 sisters in our family. With the new arrival of my two nieces over the years, we find ourselves going back to Lindsay to have her make matching pendants for our necklaces but also matching jewelry for the girls. She has always been so accommodating to our requests/changes (i.e. changing the length of necklaces, giving us numerous design options for engravings) with the results always being so beautiful. We wear our pieces every day and love them so much. I have no doubt we will be asking her to make more items for us in the future! Thank you!
Excellent product and service.
I have absolutely no hesitation in writing this review. Dec 2021 - I have purchased a wonderful gold necklace with a diamond and 2 gold. Lindsay was superb throughout the purchasing process and in getting this to me in time to give to my daughter for Christmas. A beautiful piece of jewellery. Superbly made and something to cherish. Thank you so much Lindsay.
Great communication, great pieces of jewellery and great prices. What's not to love.
I bought a beautiful necklace from Lindsay Pearson Jewellery as a present for Christmas 2021. The necklace arrived it time for Christmas as promised and the necklace is Sony stunning and well presented. I will be the best boyfriend ever come Christmas day!
very professional and everything promised was delivered in a very timely manner high quality. service received was of the highest standard
Good value for money
I was so excited when my necklace arrived. I put it straight on and loved it immediately! It's understated, elegant and will go with everything. I know it will be worn almost daily for many, many years to come and I look forward to it becoming a part of me. It is something that I will pass on to my daughters and I am sure they will enjoy wearing it too. Lindsay was lovely to work with. I felt she understood what I wanted and was able to provide helpful suggestions, with the benefit of her experience and expertise. Thank you for creating just what I asked for - but better!
My bangle arrived quickly. Communication with Lindsay was friendly, quick and professional. My bangle is beautiful and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future and putting her pieces on my birthday/Christmas lists! I am very happy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lindsay as her jewellery is both modern and timeless as well as expertly crafted.
I think near enough all of my everyday jewellery that I wear was made by Lindsay now. Timeless and classically beautiful. I have several bespoke pieces and Lindsay is always a pleasure to speak to during the design process.
Lindsay was responsive and lovely to deal with as she made a customised necklace in a short time span for a birthday present. It arrive on time and beautifully presented and both I and the recipient couldn't be happier with the service she provided.
I purchased two personalised disks from Lindsay (to symbolise my two kiddies) and I am absolutely delighted with them. She helped me to decide on the style and size. I just received them today and have already have so many compliments. An easy to wear every day classic.
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 27th July 2021
I have bought three separate star necklaces from Lindsay: 2 in yellow gold of different lengths; and one which she made for me in white gold. They are exquisite and her willingness to do something bespoke, and communication, was excellent. They feel really special.
The website is excellent and easy to navigate and order. My order was delivered earlier than the estimated delivery time and the personalised necklace I ordered is lovely.
Just received my order and I am in love with my rings, they are gorgeous! I will definitely buy again!! Highly recommended! Thank you x
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
My first time purchasing at Lindsay Pearson jewellery with a 10% discount. I purchased a Little Gold Star Necklace, 18 ct yellow gold with engraved initial. The chain is so dainty and it sit gracefully on your neck. I absolutely love it. In the near future will like to purchase the three star necklace to accompany my one star.
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews