Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lindsay Pearson Jewellery
Read Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews
I have bought three separate star necklaces from Lindsay: 2 in yellow gold of different lengths; and one which she made for me in white gold. They are exquisite and her willingness to do something bespoke, and communication, was excellent. They feel really special.
The website is excellent and easy to navigate and order. My order was delivered earlier than the estimated delivery time and the personalised necklace I ordered is lovely.
Just received my order and I am in love with my rings, they are gorgeous! I will definitely buy again!! Highly recommended! Thank you x
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
My first time purchasing at Lindsay Pearson jewellery with a 10% discount. I purchased a Little Gold Star Necklace, 18 ct yellow gold with engraved initial. The chain is so dainty and it sit gracefully on your neck. I absolutely love it. In the near future will like to purchase the three star necklace to accompany my one star.
Lindsay’s latest creation for our family, a beautifully crafted and personalised necklace for my son’s 21st birthday continues to display her dedication to her craft. I highly recommend her and will be back in future
Just received a necklace that Lindsay created as a special 50th birthday for my wife. Elegant beauty is the best way to describe it. Thank you Lindsay.
I ordered a necklace and it was so absolutely gorgeous I ordered earrings to match!
Gorgeous jewellery and fantastic service. Totally recommend.
We have had several pieces of jewellery from Lindsay over the last few years. She has always been easy to contact to discuss any specific details on these orders, she delivers when she says she's going to deliver and the jewellery itself is lovely. No hesitation in highly recommending her.
Got this as a present for my wife. She not only loved the necklace but it came beautifully wrapped which (as a terrible presenter of gifts) really helped me out.
Always kept me up to date with my purchase,lovely quality and a great price too
Lindsay has made me 3 bespoke pieces of jewellery.... 1 absolutely love my necklace and bracelet and my partners daughter is delighted with her G necklace ..... I won’t hesitate to buy again Thank you
Lindsay created me a bespoke disk pendant to celebrate the birth of my son. She was very good at listening to what I wanted, and interpreting it into something very special for me. I would highly recommend Lindsay for this type of jewellery.
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Excellent very happy with the jewellery
I bought my initial pendant necklace from Lindsay a few years ago & I still love it so much. I recently added another pendant to the necklace & Lindsay was quick to respond to my queries & request. Absolutely beautiful quality.
A really beautifully made, special piece of jewellery that I will treasure.
Re: beat ring & fine beat ring Both rings are delicate and beautiful to wear
Highly delighted with the necklace I ordered from Lindsay recently. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. The recipient was very happy with their birthday gift and I'm thinking of ordering something for myself, Rx
The earrings were beautiful. Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. Dainty and perfect. Extremely high quality and worth every penny.
Lindsay supplied me with two special order gold bangles on time and without any hassle. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommended and I will be ordering again.
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews