Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lindsay Pearson Jewellery
Read Lindsay Pearson Jewellery Reviews
Highly delighted with the necklace I ordered from Lindsay recently. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. The recipient was very happy with their birthday gift and I'm thinking of ordering something for myself, Rx
The earrings were beautiful. Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter. Dainty and perfect. Extremely high quality and worth every penny.
Lindsay supplied me with two special order gold bangles on time and without any hassle. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommended and I will be ordering again.
Really delighted with my purchase of Plain Gold Disc Charm with engraving. Dealing with Lindsay was an absolute pleasure and she reassured me when ordering that the charm would be delivered before Christmas, which it was. The charm is beautifully hand engraved and looks really special - my wife loves it and hasn’t taken it off since receiving it on Christmas Day! Would highly recommend Lindsay Pearson Jewellery for the excellent customer service, product quality and delivery.
I reached out to Lindsey to make a real
Gold version of a costume necklace I loved. She was very informative with what she offered sizing and price!! The necklace is a winner couldn’t be happier
Absolutely beautiful necklace. Excellent quality and super personalisation. High recommend.
I couldn't love my two necklaces more. They are so pretty and delicate, and superbly well made. Thank you so much Lindsay!
I love the necklace I got so much! It was made and shipped really fast for worldwide shipping!
The earrings I bought were fantastic and my girlfriend loved them
Lindsay was kind enough to make a specific piece to my own specifications for my husband as an anniversary present....and we both loved it. When my husband accidentally broke the chain Lindsay quite happily fixed it for us ...and it has been fine ever since. The necklace is !ovely, Lindsay is so helpful and I would recommend her and her jewellery to a ybody.
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd January 2021 Lindsay Pearson Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Purchased a necklace for my fiancee for Christmas and she loves it. Excellent customer service and quality. Nothing was to much trouble, she even added an extra link so it could be worn as 2 different lengths, and slightly rounded the points of the stars for extra comfort 😋. Would 💯 % recommend and use again.
Lovely gold star ratings to match a necklace I have. Perfect
Lindsay Pearson Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews