lilycuddles Reviews

of reviewers recommend lilycuddles
Email, Live Chat
Read lilycuddles Reviews

About lilycuddles:

We are a family owned company set up by two parents with the desire to provide dads, mums and their little one(s) with amazing and essential products they actually need in one place.

Finding that preferred and desired product to help care for your little one(s) and keep them happy should not be a hassle.

So, at lilycuddles we stock variety of amazing and useful products from different brands. Whether you are shopping on a budget or looking for a specific brand, we have the products to suit your needs.

enquiries@lilycuddles.co.uk

Tell us how lilycuddles made you happy
I never received my order nor the refund I have requested!
I never received the item ordered I emailed various times and no response. Chased and chased and am advised I will get a full refund. I never received a full refund and have sent 3 emails but no response... awful company do not use.
Great service and good quality products
I have been trying to contact them for over 2 weeks via e mail. I've tried customer service and sales. Not had a response.i an trying to return a car seat.
Loved the item we purchased, would absolutely buy again!
Quick and nice
Very competitively priced and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Good price and quick delivery
Great service and communication. Highly recommended
Delivered in a good time and packed perfectly
Wonderfully fast service and delivery, great prices too! What's not to love!
Item took a very long time to arrive and when I emailed for help tracking the item, after one reply promising to provide an update, I never heard from you again.
Received wrong item I emailed to let them know and didn’t get a reply
Speedy delivery, the perfect changing mat I love it.
Great price and really quick delivery.
Excellent service delivered on time.
Terrible company. Could not get through to any one via telephone. Did not reply to emails for days. My item was not delivered yet they still charged me. STAY AWAY
Very sturdy good quality seat. Fits every seat we have tried it on
First time using Lilycuddles and would definitely use again! Ordered and wooden toy for my grandson, it arrived in a couple of days and he loves it! Thank you! :)
I messaged before ordering to check item definitely in stock. Quick response in answering and delivery. Very happy with service Thankyou.
lilycuddles is rated 3.20 based on 71 reviews