LightRabbit LED Lighting Reviews

LightRabbit House, 73 New Street, St Helier United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how LightRabbit LED Lighting made you happy

"Awful. At sales they offer a 5 year warranty which influences purchase, then they turn round and say terms have changed no warranty. Infuriating especially as the products they supply fail so often. AVOID!"
Are you LightRabbit LED Lighting? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not a good company. Products are not as advertised. I was sold "brightest LED in the market" or along those lines and they were not even bright. Had to send them back. Even worse you have to call them to get the refund. Also their number is in Jersey and a 10 minutes call will cost you 10 quid from your mobile! Avoid the company."
"Great products and a fast delivery service, I used a discount code I found on the site to get something like 30% off the on screen price. I ordered e14 led bulbs for some lamps I have in the office - I also needed some G9s and then what i was told by staff was an e27 for a light in my hall which i emailed them a picture of the bulb and the fitting. Cheap led bulbs but they seem to be good and bright and for the price i am happy to be saving money each day i use them. overall a decent website, no probs with any of the bulbs so far though. time shall tell"
LightRabbit LED Lighting is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews