LightRabbit LED Lighting Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LightRabbit LED Lighting

LightRabbit House, 73 New Street, St Helier United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate LightRabbit LED Lighting?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LightRabbit LED Lighting in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not a good company. Products are not as advertised. I was sold "brightest LED in the market" or along those lines and they were not even bright. Had to send them back. Even worse you have to call them to get the refund. Also their number is in Jersey and a 10 minutes call will cost you 10 quid from your mobile! Avoid the company."
Jonanne Miller
Unverified Reviewer
"Great products and a fast delivery service, I used a discount code I found on the site to get something like 30% off the on screen price. I ordered e14 led bulbs for some lamps I have in the office - I also needed some G9s and then what i was told by staff was an e27 for a light in my hall which i emailed them a picture of the bulb and the fitting. Cheap led bulbs but they seem to be good and bright and for the price i am happy to be saving money each day i use them. overall a decent website, no probs with any of the bulbs so far though. time shall tell"
LightRabbit LED Lighting is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews