Lighting By Paul Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Floor lamp with berry shades was delivered within 2 days of ordering! Correct colour, undamaged. DPD courier gave 1 hour time slot. Excellent communication from 'Lighting by Paul' regarding dispatch and delivery. Plus extremely competitive pricing. Can highly recommend."
"Excellent service and superfast delivery with DPD. Item, light with red glass shades, arrived undamaged within 2 days of ordering! Plus it was £70 cheaper than in other shops!! Can highly recommend lighting by Paul"
"Excellent range and fast delivery"
"I have spent a day trawling lighting sites. Lighting by Paul is far away the best: clear descriptions, easy to navigate and sophisticated designs. We bought from them twice and the products arrived on time, perfect condition, well-packaged. They all look great installed, very classy. My last order for flush ceiling lights for bathrooms I saw at John Lewis 40% more expensive! I would now not think of going anywhere else than Lighting by Paul."
"wonderful service !!"
"No problems would use again anytime"
"Ordered some Endon ceiling lights and received regular updates upto the time of delivery. The products themselves were excellent quality and cheaper than any other on line retailer. Highly recommend Paul Lighting"
"Very good quality and value for money. Very good delivery service. Would definitely recommend!"
"Beautiful products arrived very quickly. Excellent efficient service overall."
"Excellent product at competitive price. Kept informed of progress in mail. Items arrived at quoted time. Very satisfied with the service."
"Everything was first class ,from the display of products on line.and how helpful your staff were.Then the next day delivery first class ,Thank you W J Williams."
"Good product, good communication, speedy delivery."
"Excellent product, communication and delivery."
"Speedy delivery, well packed. Lamps look very classy. Extremely pleased."
"The light came very quickly, withing a few days and it is lovely, bit fiddly but when up looks fantastic. Wish they did a single light shade to match it for a bedroom, would definitely buy one. love the wall light and love the service."
"We had looked for a long time to find wall lights that suited an old cottage with a low ceilings, we wanted a modern yet 'rustic' wall light. We found some that we thought suitable on-line and ordered 5 wall lights, they arrived within a couple of days and I immediately fitted one of them, it looks suitably rustic as it's black and with the 28w halogen lamp it gives as much light a a dual 40w fitting (with dark shades). Overall we are very pleased particularly as the cost was reasonable compared to other well known suppliers"
"Lighting By Paul helped me when the company I bought my light fitting from said they couldn't help me, they got a replacement part for my light fitting and it arrived in fabulous packaging undamaged and on time - so grateful - thank you"
"I cannot fault the process at al, especially the quick delivery"
"Very good pruces and service , next day delivery"
"I found the transaction very good- impressed by the clarity of communications and the speed with which the product was dispatched. Thank you."
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.60 based on 282 reviews