Lighting By Paul Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Liked the actual chandelier but the fact I'd to pay separately to have blubs, including all electrical work as well; was out of order! Being an amputee with neurological medical conditions the whole thing was very, very stressful for me to organized. I feel special discrepancies should be given to those who are vulnerable; i.e, disabled and the elderly. Many thanks."
"Prompt despatch and delivery, but when the perfect outer carton was opened all was not what I expected. The box the wall light was in looked as though it had been thrown around the warehouse. The glass shade within was smashed into many parts, and fortunately the glass fragments were still in its plastic bag. Paul have accepted my complaint and are going to send a replacement glass. Not what I expected. I await the replacement."
"On the plus side, the order was processed speedily, and the company came back the next day to deliver after a first unsuccessful attempt. But the postage was ridiculously expensive, I assume because they do not adjust the size of the parcel used to the actual goods delivered: my order of two electrical socjets came in a box the size of a pizza! This is unnecessarily expensive as well as creating unnecessary waste."
"Light was difficult to install. Once installed look really good."
"The wall light arrived in good time and unbroken. However, the lamp shade is not the same shape as shown on the website or on the box it came in, it is more bell shaped and is shown as having straighter sides. As the item fits in the space it was bought for and looks ok, I will not be returning it but I am disappointed that it does not match the description better. I expected better for the price."
"After much consideration I purchased my Crystal all lights but only the holders are actually crystal and the "crystal drops" are plastic which was a huge disappointment!!!"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.65 based on 278 reviews