Lighting By Paul Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Had a very pleasant call from this company as we had incorrectly entered our post code. They then called back to confirm parcel had been sent. Efficient and friendly"
"Arrived quickly, product as shown, very well wrapped for protection."
"Well packaged, they were exactly as described. Very good value for money. They will look great in my new sewing room. very happy with them"
"Quick delivery, reliable customer services, keep you updated on your order, Highly recommend."
"Excellent, efficient service. Beautiful lampshades at a competitive price. I am a very satisfied customer. I will recommend this company to my friends."
"Smooth transaction; easy ordering and prompt delivery. Lights were good value and arrived in perfect condition. All good!"
"Paul's lighting was quick to deliver, did what they said they were going do. Product was good and look very stylish. Thank-you"
"Nice light, competitive price, fairly quick dispatch & excellent delivery service."
"First class service , absolutely delighted , thanks very much +++++"
"Easy to negotiate website. Excellent choice. Very helpful staff. Speedy response to queries. Prompt delivery. Really pleases with wall light. Ordered another plus a table lamp. Would highly recommend."
"Very pleased with my purchases. I was looking for a table lamp compatible with LED bulbs and the web site was very informative and I was able to buy a lamp and a suitable led bulb. Looks great, I will definitely use this company again when I update my other lamps. I recommend this company to anyone who's looking to make an informative purchase in the future."
"Excellent delivery, well packed, exactly what I wanted."
"Quick delivery and excellent packaging. Really no risk of damage!!"
"Just what we were looking for. Good quality light at a good price."
"Prompt delivery. Lights are beautiful and exactly as described. Would not hesitate to order from you again. Many thanks"
"Great lights at a fantastic price, all done in the comfort of your own home and delivered to your door quick and for free (as spent over £40) would definitely use again"
"A very Good service"
"Delivery was prompt and the tracking helpful. The product is simply gorgeous."
"The goods arrived promptly, well packed."
"So pleased I found this lighting specialists. Fantastic selection of extremely high quality lights, completely different from the generic, boring lights you find on the High Street. I bought 5 wall lights, 2 different types, and my visitors loved them so much, that I purchased another 6. They are simply stunning, beautiful chrome, cut glass, just superior lighting that gives a beautiful finish. Additionally, the staff are amazing, a full FIVE STAR SERVICE all round ??????????"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.60 based on 282 reviews