Lighting By Paul Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul
Read Lighting By Paul Reviews

sales@lightingbypaul.co.uk

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy
Good products, all arrived on time.
Very efficient
Speedy delivery on time
very pleased with my new lights also the packaging was very good
I am very pleased with the way my order was handled, the lamp shade was delivered in two working days, was very well packaged and is exactly what I wanted. Thank you.
I ordered lights that I saw in a magazine style section.Everything from website to ordering to delivery went very well. No complaints whatsoever and the lights look every bit as good in my new lounge as they did in a glossy magazine. I will no doubt be using this site again once house is complete and ready for decor.
Extremely pleased with my lamp, classy looking for the price paid.
Easy to use website. Good communication and quick delivery.
Swift delivery. Excellent! We are delighted with the quality of the ceiling light. A thing of beauty. Can't stop admiring it!
Very fast and prompt service
Not the first time I have used Lighting by Paul and previously did a lot of research needing a number of light fittings. I was not disappointed then so I went straight to L by P to find what I wanted this time, then compared prices elsewhere! Again I was not disappointed with this supplier on price, and service is brilliant. Great updates on order/delivery etc. Dispatch and delivery very swift. Top marks
Many thanks for an excellent response to our order for two white pedestal outdoor lights which we received in four working days from placing the order. An excellent service especially as we had searched locally without success.
Ordered six wall lights and one ceiling light. Goods arrived quickly and well packed. The lights have not yet been fitted but appear very good quality and are very modern. Would use this company again. Mr Smith. Bexhill on Sea.
I love my new wall lights but I haven't put them up yet as I'm moving house but I must say the service was second to none
Very helpful advice by staff in answering my query, prior to purchasing, efficiently. Kept informed when order would be despatched. Order arrived promptly and when promised. First time I have purchased, and would definitely recommend the company and would order again. Thank you.
Arrived quickly, in perfect condition
Great communication from the company. Unfortunately one of our lights was faulty but great customer service, again communication and a swap service. Really pleased, would certainly recommend & definitely would use again.
Beautiful wall light, beautifully made.
excellent service, delighted with the wall lights.
Thank you for the prompt delivery of the light. I had a query when I was making the order and phoned the help line and was very impressed to be called back to check that everything was OK: great service: thank you.
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.58 based on 285 reviews