Lighting By Paul Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Easy to use website. Good communication and quick delivery."
"Swift delivery. Excellent! We are delighted with the quality of the ceiling light. A thing of beauty. Can't stop admiring it!"
"Very fast and prompt service"
"Not the first time I have used Lighting by Paul and previously did a lot of research needing a number of light fittings. I was not disappointed then so I went straight to L by P to find what I wanted this time, then compared prices elsewhere! Again I was not disappointed with this supplier on price, and service is brilliant. Great updates on order/delivery etc. Dispatch and delivery very swift. Top marks"
"Many thanks for an excellent response to our order for two white pedestal outdoor lights which we received in four working days from placing the order. An excellent service especially as we had searched locally without success."
"Ordered six wall lights and one ceiling light. Goods arrived quickly and well packed. The lights have not yet been fitted but appear very good quality and are very modern. Would use this company again. Mr Smith. Bexhill on Sea."
"I love my new wall lights but I haven't put them up yet as I'm moving house but I must say the service was second to none"
"Very helpful advice by staff in answering my query, prior to purchasing, efficiently. Kept informed when order would be despatched. Order arrived promptly and when promised. First time I have purchased, and would definitely recommend the company and would order again. Thank you."
"Arrived quickly, in perfect condition"
"Great communication from the company. Unfortunately one of our lights was faulty but great customer service, again communication and a swap service. Really pleased, would certainly recommend & definitely would use again."
"Beautiful wall light, beautifully made."
"excellent service, delighted with the wall lights."
"Thank you for the prompt delivery of the light. I had a query when I was making the order and phoned the help line and was very impressed to be called back to check that everything was OK: great service: thank you."
"Speedy response"
"Love these lights. Fit pendant or semi flush fitting. Very nice addition to my hall. Very speedy delivery."
"really pleased with my wall lights, quick delivery and on time, they are what they say they are, was worried they would look cheap, as they were a good price, but they don't."
"On the plus side, the order was processed speedily, and the company came back the next day to deliver after a first unsuccessful attempt. But the postage was ridiculously expensive, I assume because they do not adjust the size of the parcel used to the actual goods delivered: my order of two electrical socjets came in a box the size of a pizza! This is unnecessarily expensive as well as creating unnecessary waste."
"Very satisfied with the lights bought, quality excellent and are just as depicted on the web site. Delivery was amazing. Received within 2days of placing order with the actual delivery being one minute over the start of the one hour slot given to us by e mail."
"Fantastic service, Can't fault it"
"Very efficient and good customer service"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.65 based on 278 reviews