Lifeplan Reviews

Read Lifeplan Reviews

hello@lifeplan.co.uk

Lifeplan Products Limited
1, Elizabethan Way

Tell us how Lifeplan made you happy
Excellent customer service, prompt order acknowledgment & despatch, usually received within 2 days of placing order & also worth mentioning, securely wrapped. Easy to navigate website & comprehensive range of products & product information. Can thoroughly recommend from all aspects.
Very good service and arrived quickly and well packaged
Quality products and fine service.
Excellent service. Very quickly despatched, very efficient. Thank you.
Excellent prompt service & value, have used Lifeplan for 3 yrs, detailed description of Vitamins & minerals have really improved my health Thank you
Always excellent service, I have been using your products for many years even before having to order on line.
Excellent product, well packaged and quick delivery
Excellent customer service, comprehensive & user-friendly website, good range of products accompanied by concise information. Items very well packaged. Prompt delivery by Royal Mail, sometimes within 24-48hrs of placing order. Have been a regular purchaser of a variety of Lifeplan products & since the earlier Covid imposed restrictions it’s been a boon to be able to buy on line, which I’ll continue to do.
Excellent service. Receive my orders in a couple of days. I have used Tumeric capsules for over 4 years now and find they relieve the pain from my arthritis very well.
Fast delivery and the garlic tablets really don't leave smelly breath
perfect service
I am VERY UNHAPPY with the excessive and environmentally unfriendly package used to send my order. My four small glass jars arrived in a box that would take 48 unwrapped jars, surrounded by bubble-wrap and then 100s of foam pellets. Just unnecessary and damaging! I won’t buy again unless this is remedied!
Good value and goods arrive quickly.
When my herbal shop closed in lockdown, and I couldn't get my lifeplan turmeric tablets, which help do much with my arthritis, I went online and found lifeplan and sent for my turmeric tablets. Even in lockdown, when the post was bad, it never took more than 4 days to arrive. I look forward to my emails from them, letting me know when there is a sale on. The last sale did not include the tablets I normally get, but I ordered some curcurmin tablets that were reduced, and as they were only one a day, they worked out cheaper. I strongly recommend lifeplan. Great service, and the glass bottles are always well packed.
Always very good service. Quick delivery and products well packed.
Really quick delivery and excellent product
Great product and service
Am very impressed with the service offered by Lifeplan every time I have ordered from them. Their products are excellent.
Very good company to deal with from ordering to delivery. Would highly recommend using this company.
Really good service. The Honey I buy is is beneficial to me, I would recommend lifeplan to anyone.
Lifeplan is rated 4.82 based on 185 reviews