Lifeplan Reviews

Read Lifeplan Reviews

hello@lifeplan.co.uk

Lifeplan Products Limited
1, Elizabethan Way

Tell us how Lifeplan made you happy
I've used Lifeplan Fiberx 200 for many, many years.
I've always been delighted with the quality of products and the speed of delivery .
The website is really easy to use and refer back to old orders.

I like the Fibre x 200 before breakfast as I've always felt it's addition help for a truly healthy and fully clean and vacated system.Even though I've been vegan for many years so all my food is planted based, I still take these and feel great as a result
Always very prompt service, everything is well wrapped. Would recommend Life Plan happily.
Prompt delivery. Love the Turmeric + added copper & manganese supplements. They have helped me to control the symptoms of my hiatus hernia. I have just started taken ‘menopause complete‘ supplements. Just waiting to see if they helped somehow.
Clear website making it easy to order and pay. Although selecting the standard delivery service the item was delivered the next day. But as I was not at home the item was delivered on a date selected via the courier website; prior notification from Lifeplan of the delivery forecast would have been helpful. Otherwise all good.
Lifeplan gives a very quick delivery service.
excellent!
Reasonable pices, good products
Would like to read in product information ----- when taken with other products, will it be ok or have possible consequences plus any snippets of info on research
Thanks
Roy Bly
I have been really impressed with the prompt, reliable and efficient service I have consistently received. The products are of a high quality and I'm very satisfied
Very good service. Quick delivery.
Always a quick and efficient service, really have no complaints.
Excellent service from start to finish. Prompt acknowledgement of order placement, despatch and receipt. Comprehensive website, easy to navigate & find the product looking for.
Ordered 2 jars of honey and one arrived broken but a replacement came this morning. It's the only honey I can eat straight off the spoon and is my absolute favourite. I've ordered from here a few times and have never had a problem until the last shipment. Glad it was quickly sorted.
The products always arrive really swiftly and I have been using them for years.
Love this company. Top quality products and fast delivery. Thank you
Excellent products, comprehensive range and information, website easy to navigate, good customer services, very prompt delivery, items well packaged - can recommend in all respects.
The goods were delivered the day after I ordered them. Excellent service.
Excellent service. Accurate and prompt delivery
A pleasure to deal with. Items sent immediately. Would recommend to anyone.
Love this product and have confidence in it as its not full of all sorts of other things. Great for my Crohns along with wheat, milk, soya and SLS free diet.
Very impressed with the service, speed of delivery and quality of packaging. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Lifeplan is rated 4.78 based on 141 reviews