Lifeplan Reviews

Read Lifeplan Reviews

hello@lifeplan.co.uk

Lifeplan Products Limited
1, Elizabethan Way

Tell us how Lifeplan made you happy
I have ordered several times from Lifeplan and the service has always been excellent with great customer care. They even picked up I had managed to double paid for an order once before I had even noticed. The last delivery was exceptional, less than 48 hours from placing the order ro receiving the goods in South-West France.
I would recommend them to anyone.
Good range products at affordable prices. Easy to navigate web site and place order, items arrived on schedule as advised by shipping information. No dramas, excellent service.
Excellent service and super fast delivery.
excellent products, excellent service, fast delivery!
Brilliant product, unfiddled with!
Easy website. Prompt service
I’ve used Lifeplan supplements for many years and have been very happy with the results. I would recommend yours products to anyone needing vitamin support of any kind that they are the best on the market.
The site was easy to use and products were dispatched and received the next day. Thank you
Prompt delivery. Easy to order online and most of all the turmeric tablets are helping my arthritis.
Excellent products, excellent service!
excellent products, efficient service and fast delivery
I've used Lifeplan Fiberx 200 for many, many years.
I've always been delighted with the quality of products and the speed of delivery .
The website is really easy to use and refer back to old orders.

I like the Fibre x 200 before breakfast as I've always felt it's addition help for a truly healthy and fully clean and vacated system.Even though I've been vegan for many years so all my food is planted based, I still take these and feel great as a result
Always very prompt service, everything is well wrapped. Would recommend Life Plan happily.
Prompt delivery. Love the Turmeric + added copper & manganese supplements. They have helped me to control the symptoms of my hiatus hernia. I have just started taken ‘menopause complete‘ supplements. Just waiting to see if they helped somehow.
Clear website making it easy to order and pay. Although selecting the standard delivery service the item was delivered the next day. But as I was not at home the item was delivered on a date selected via the courier website; prior notification from Lifeplan of the delivery forecast would have been helpful. Otherwise all good.
Lifeplan gives a very quick delivery service.
excellent!
Reasonable pices, good products
Would like to read in product information ----- when taken with other products, will it be ok or have possible consequences plus any snippets of info on research
Thanks
Roy Bly
I have been really impressed with the prompt, reliable and efficient service I have consistently received. The products are of a high quality and I'm very satisfied
Very good service. Quick delivery.
Lifeplan is rated 4.80 based on 152 reviews