Lifeplan Reviews

Read Lifeplan Reviews

hello@lifeplan.co.uk

Lifeplan Products Limited
1, Elizabethan Way

Tell us how Lifeplan made you happy
Very quick and efficient service.
Excellent customer service, prompt order acknowledgment & despatch, usually received within 2 days of placing order & also worth mentioning, securely wrapped. Easy to navigate website & comprehensive range of products & product information. Can thoroughly recommend from all customer service & product in all respects.
Excellent service as always. Delivery to France still very quick despite all the new customs requirements.
Excellent service. Ordered on a Saturday received Monday. Well packaged.
Excellent service
I’ve used Lifeplan products for years but usually purchased from my health food shop which is no longer in existence. The current situation we’re living in it makes more sense to order direct anyway. I’ve found that other brands I’ve tried in the past are in no way as effective as Lifeplans.
Have been using Lifeplan products for years and know I can rely on the quality 100%. However,the thing that never ceases to amaze me is their unbelieveably fast delivery times, and everything always so well packaged. Many thanks.
excellent products!
Good selection of products with clear and helpful descriptions. Also speedy delivery!
Very good quality
Post Office sent letter saying a company sent and underpaid postage (I mistakenly thought was my Lifeplan order!) - Phoned Lifeplan, Val offered to pay and apologised. Lifeplan order arrived, Post Office had ripped parcel (and bag sealed it) and 2 items fell out, emailed and Val sent out next day replacements. Superb customer service, 5 stars!
Great deliveryin these trying times. Ordered one day, got it the next. Very efficient.
Excellent & reliable - comprehensive range - easy online ordering & payment process, prompt email order confirmation, despatch & delivery.
I have ordered several times from Lifeplan and the service has always been excellent with great customer care. They even picked up I had managed to double paid for an order once before I had even noticed. The last delivery was exceptional, less than 48 hours from placing the order ro receiving the goods in South-West France. I would recommend them to anyone.
Good range products at affordable prices. Easy to navigate web site and place order, items arrived on schedule as advised by shipping information. No dramas, excellent service.
Excellent service and super fast delivery.
excellent products, excellent service, fast delivery!
Brilliant product, unfiddled with!
Easy website. Prompt service
I’ve used Lifeplan supplements for many years and have been very happy with the results. I would recommend yours products to anyone needing vitamin support of any kind that they are the best on the market.
Lifeplan is rated 4.81 based on 165 reviews