LG Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LG

How would you rate LG?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Call support not available on 23/02/2018 at 1735 (supposely available 0900-1800) Can't reply to Customer Satisfaction Email!! Can't easily reply! Don't know if my reply has been successfully sent (no confirmation email)! Chat service not available, even during hours of operation (0900-1700 Mon-Fri)! Website very difficult to use on a mobile! Should have asked me for all the required information in the original contact form! Very slow to response! My issue is a know LG hardware problem - it feels like LG is dragging out the process for a repair/replacement!"
James Cocking
"terrible customer service"
"They didn't really... I bought the LG G4 phone and it has so many issues I stopped counting. It shuts off by itself, loses the network constantly, lags, gets stuck and what not. Not a very good phone, I'm afraid."
"Simply the worst company I have ever dealt with,"
Chad Driscoll
Unverified Reviewer
"Dear LGcanada you have the worst customer service ever and your appliances suck. Anyone looking to buy home appliances stay away from LG"
Dallas Wuschenny
Unverified Reviewer
"to be honest, LG has given me poor a poor experience since day 1 and all the LG phones I have previously had, edisappointed me too."
"LG customer service is bad. Made an appointment with a technician at 10.30am, now it's 11.30am. Complained twice. Still not here."
Cust Service Ratings
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible service. They charged us for a service call - $280"
Priyanka Jain
Unverified Reviewer
"LG fails to deliver on its promises of customer satisfaction and after sales service"
LG is rated 1.22 based on 9 reviews