LG Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend LG

How would you rate LG ?

"Quick delivery of my product, with a text informing me of the time slot allocated, very satisfactory and pleased with their quick professional service."
"Omg I had the same thing it was delivered damaged they bent over backwards to help a new door came ...the box was badly damaged so I left it for there man to look at . ... wrong door ? So why did they ask for pictures god knows and the man who came to fix it well .... bless...."
"Received damaged american fridge freezer, initial customer service was good, but it then started to fall apart. incomplete replacement door sent out when I asked for a total exchange after waiting over a month!, 2nd replacement door finally received, got that fitted then cooling fan broke down, this product cost approx. £1000 and only had it a few months. Management never call back when they promise and compensation offered was £20 ! LG have a good reputation but their customer service sucks. Exchanged for Samsung"
"Call support not available on 23/02/2018 at 1735 (supposely available 0900-1800) Can't reply to Customer Satisfaction Email!! Can't easily reply! Don't know if my reply has been successfully sent (no confirmation email)! Chat service not available, even during hours of operation (0900-1700 Mon-Fri)! Website very difficult to use on a mobile! Should have asked me for all the required information in the original contact form! Very slow to response! My issue is a know LG hardware problem - it feels like LG is dragging out the process for a repair/replacement!"
"terrible customer service"
"They didn't really... I bought the LG G4 phone and it has so many issues I stopped counting. It shuts off by itself, loses the network constantly, lags, gets stuck and what not. Not a very good phone, I'm afraid."
"Simply the worst company I have ever dealt with,"
"Dear LGcanada you have the worst customer service ever and your appliances suck. Anyone looking to buy home appliances stay away from LG"
"to be honest, LG has given me poor a poor experience since day 1 and all the LG phones I have previously had, edisappointed me too."
"LG customer service is bad. Made an appointment with a technician at 10.30am, now it's 11.30am. Complained twice. Still not here."
"Terrible service. They charged us for a service call - $280"
"LG fails to deliver on its promises of customer satisfaction and after sales service"
LG is rated 1.50 based on 12 reviews