LeSalon Reviews

+447586029141

jean-michel@lesalonapp.com

LeSalon Beauty Ltd.
14-22 Elder Street

"Going the extra mile to find us someone with not a lot of notice. Great service and fantastic therapist. 5*"
"Very easy to get a therapist / good treatment / nice therapists"
"The service I get is outstanding! My nail artist is always on time and just a great job. If I have needed to change my appointment or any issues the matter is rectified immediately! This is a great concept for someone like me that works 7 days a week!"
"Website simple Shellack manicure great. I'm so happy to find such a service!!!"
"Brilliant service; lovely lady and she does an excellent job."
"I didn't think I wanted my nails done but my express shellac was very quick and lasted ages! I might be converted. The only thing I would say is that the lady doing our nails was very shy."
"The beauty therapist was friendly and accommodated my requests and was very prompt - an excellent service."
"Beautiful polish, therapist was lovely and not at all imposing"
"Nice Colors"
"Super quick and painless to get a treatment booked in for my wife. And she loved the work she had done (pedicure)"
"Excellent quality and friendly team - always willing to help. Happy that they offer Nailberry manicures - the only beauty on-demand app doing it so far."
"I really like the flexibility of your service. I can get a treatment while at home in the evening or the weekend while my child is sleeping."
"Lovely technicians and great maincure"
"Simple booking. Easy payments and scheduling. Great service from happy people."
"Service was quick, convenient and very comfortable!"
"Convenience and high quality professional in my area, friendly service"
"The owners of Le Salon are really helpful and friendly, they responding me in every hour, they really care about their customer and I think it's the most important thing."
LeSalon is rated 4.76 based on 17 reviews