Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
The person
Repairs outstanding for weeks putting my health at risk
Rude and very selective
Likes to discriminate people on low income
Today Michelle give for me appointment to see Waterloo Road. Property is on 3rd floor but I go there no one was there I called them to say I'm outside of the property and I speak with Michelle she said I cancel the appointment without sending me email or text message I will she don't do it with someone else
It feels they are in a rush or i called them at a bad time always trying to end conversation and giving short answers
Is this your own law that I have to work 3 years as self employed to rent a house. ?
Very rude people
nothing
Every time we called, a different response and answer was given. Very very off putting.
Not good
I had a call.in the morning when i was working and couldn't answer, i called back after a while and the person who cslled was busy at the time snd they told me she would cdll back later and they never called again.
If I could give no stars I would!! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID! They did exactly the same thing as the comment below. As well as that, they took our deposit and refused to give it back- when they breached data confidentiality laws in more than one occasion (I have personal details for people I've never met and vice Versa) on more than one occasion, we waited 2 months and still had no move in date. After wanting to speak to the manager- Matthew westlake- triton- clearly no customer service or communication skills. Just cut us off so we couldn't explain the whole situation. Got passed from agent to agent as they left the company. We pulled out in the end and six months later, I now have energy companies, council etc demanding money for a house I never moved in to! Threatening to take me to court as I didn't respond to any of the letters- probably because I never lived there!!! Weeks after we pulled out, they told suppliers we had moved in! Have called the managing director several times and also no reply. We have sought legal action as no one is willing to help. (Just keep getting told they'll call but never do). Honestly- we've lost hundreds of pounds and as of September this has been on going for over a year. Never even got to move in- the amount of stress it's caused is beyond me!!
They dont fullfill commitments. They have no house just wasting ur time
I am interested and happy to know the way forward. I have accepted and would like to know when will be the time to move in. Let me know the procedure of payment and how much. I hope to hear from you Thanks
Highly unprofessional. We placed a deposit on a property we were interested in to take it off the market (what a deposit is intended for) and after viewing wanted to go ahead with it. They continued to show people the property even after they confirmed the landlord accepted our offer and once they got a better offer than us (it wasn't: they advertised a free month's rent which the next person didn't notice or ask for) they ignored the fact that we were first to it and tried to find us an alternative, which was significantly higher in rent.
I’m still waiting for a answer one week now
disappointed
Not getting anywhere Noone responding to my request
Issue not resolved