Lenwell Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Lenwell

About Lenwell: Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

How would you rate Lenwell ?

Alison Ocallaghan
Verified Reviewer
"Unfortunately I cannot give match detail I was unsuccessful in the property in I was looking at but she could be out within five seconds of me sending a message I was polite and professional"
Mr Joao Baptista
Verified Reviewer
"There’s was just a phone call we talked for 5m but it was nice afterall"
Daniel Mills
Verified Reviewer
"Very quick response, very informative and very friendly."
Jackie Czerkies
Verified Reviewer
"Nice lady. But still looking for property to rent."
Hannah Cheshire
Verified Reviewer
"Incredibly patronising and disrespectful. Should work on delivery. I understand that some land lords wish to rent their properties as soon as possible but I 1) do not appreciate being talked to like a child when I’m looking to spend upwards of £900/month on rent, 2) do not appreciate being talked over and 3) do not appreciate outright rudeness. Instead of treating me like I’m stupid and refusing to answer my question regarding the availability of other properties he continued to talk over me and “remind me” of the landlords perspective. I will not be working with or renting from this estate agents in the future."
Rosie Jarzabek
"Very nice and helpful"
Kevin Kerrison
Verified Reviewer
"Call went fine just didnt get a follow up about a some extra info i needed."
Anna Goclowska
"Very good"
"Very prompt reply and helpful servicr from Olivia"
Ionut Vizitiu
Verified Reviewer
"It was amazing how fast I received a feed-back. Really iconic service."
Marian Angel Paduraru
Verified Reviewer
"Very nice person and a good service"
"Pleasant and efficient."
Mr Mario Georgiou
Verified Reviewer
"I sent an email and received a call (which I missed), Tony left a very helpful voicemail message."
Mrs Afrin Ahmed
Verified Reviewer
"Very very good. He was very clear and spoke to the point."
Subhan Momin
Verified Reviewer
"Sarah was pleasant to talk to and quite helpful"
Monika Bohmova
Unverified Reviewer
"The worst agency ever. With getting the flat was no issue. We got part furtished apartment and agent made a note about flat contidion. Which was totally uselles because when we left the flat they did not agree with things which were already broken before. Also we were waiting over a year for someone to come and fix the window, as it was not closing. Very good feeling in witer time. When we left we were not getting deposit back for many months. Thanks god that TDS helped us. Lenwell holds deposit money and does not want to give back."
Lucius Adrian Barbut
"For moment very glad."
"Good"
Mr GUY MAKUSU
Verified Reviewer
"I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon"
Mr Matt Porter
Verified Reviewer
"Tony appeared dismissive and disinterested in our custom. We have sold our house and will be moving to the hitchin area in the next few weeks. It would have been useful to have a constructive conversation as a potential customer. Instead I was shown zero interest and wasnt able to explain our situation. Not particularly impressed."
Lenwell is rated 4.35 based on 773 reviews