Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good service
Good thanks
The phone conversation and emails I have recieved from you have been extremly helpful...
I’m still waiting for a answer one week now
I want to extend a thank you to Kim Horsler, Lenwell Managing Agent, for the smooth running of issues concerning safety certificates, repairs and upgrades to premises. Access to properties is not always easy to arrange with tenants and she has managed this without any problems. Thanks Kim.
Important addition to my comment of 5 days ago! Which was:
I am a landlord committed to good relations between tenants, the letting agent and me, the landlord. Lenwell has helped me establish and maintain those relationships. This has been particularly important during the current period when some tenants have seen their incomes reduce. By staying in contact and maintaining a flexible approach towards tenants, I hope and expect to emerge from the crisis with no tenants in rent arrears. The key person at Lenwell who has helped me so much with my relationships with my tenants is Office Manager Kate Boittier. She has been brilliant. Thank you Kate so much.
Lenwell Management and particularly Kim Horsley has made us very happy with handling affairs of our property in 83 Ketton Close, Luton, LU2 ORQ, receipt of rent, solving any problems with regard to our house etc., this lady has been very prompt. We are lucky to have her as our agent in Lenwell.
Kim Horsley, property management manager has helped us with our property I Luton with prompt receipt of rent, solving any problems and any other queries without any delay. Kim is an asset to the management of Lenwell. Weare lucky to have such an efficient manager in Lenwell.
Tatjana Salomatina, thank you soooo much!
Do Recommend! Thank you so much To Malik for all the help .
Fast , helpful and friendly
great
disappointed
Friendly and kind
Hello
Yeah, very helpful
happy
Very help full
Very polite friendly and extremely helpful
efficient