Lenwell Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Lenwell

About Lenwell: Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

How would you rate Lenwell ?

"Polite and helpful"
"If I was not in position of paying for my rent , I don't think I would look for somewhere to rent .when the lady who called asked me if I'm working , even though, I was telling , that I have rent coming in , bit of saving , and get a pention every month ,She still did not sound quite happy with what I was telling .Right now Haart do not have any property to let with me if not they would .I have registered with them again .It does mean because I am a pensioner, I can not pay rent is it ."
"Kristal was very polite and professional. She was able to answer all the questions I had. Great first contact."
"Very very poor customer service for their maintenance department, very rude staff, staff need lots of customer service training to be able to meet an average standard. But the agents in Hitchin were amazing and couldn’t help enough when I was looking for a property."
"Great thank you"
"It went well"
"I haven’t spoken to anyone"
"So simple and easy"
"Lady was very kind and helpful."
"Very helpful"
"Really superb service so far."
"I have not received any telephone call I had one missed call but only just got in from work thanks Patricia"
"They are terrible with returning the deposit and trying to extract as much as they can. You have to fight a month to get some of your deposit. Customer service is zero."
"VERY QUICK RESPONSE 5*"
"I enquired for a property sending an email and someone called me to inform that the property was already rented. It is so great to receive an answer when you look for a house and you don't know if the property is still available or not."
"Awful. Agent did not come to the appointment. I called after some time, was told they were on the way, waited 40’ in total, nobody showed up. I was not even contacted neither prior nor after the appointment"
"A lovely understanding lady,"
"It was a pleasure talking to one of the team member."
"I.am interested in view a property"
"This day and age i as a single mother of 3. Working full time atvthe same time making it happen for my children. No respect at all from this letting agent. Degrade me with so many questions and then told me sorry you have to make £30,000 a month to rent one of our homes. Goodbye I dont recommend at all."
Lenwell is rated 4.32 based on 827 reviews