Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
I would really like to thank Abigail for her great service.She really came through for us and got us the perfect place to rent.I would totally recommend.
Tatiana was the first to respond to our search and has been helpful and very busy in helping to get everything ready to rent out. So far the Northampton office headed by Tatjana have been very efficient. Hopefully our property rents out quickly
I recently moved out from a property under the management of Lenwell and have been very happy with their help and support as intermediary in the sorting out of the deposit return from the landlord. Highly recommended! A big thanks in particular to Mollie Davey from Lenwell Luton.
I have used Lenwell as my letting agent since 2 years. They helped me to find a flat to live in Dunstable. Very friendly service and the lady's who work there are very helpful and friendly. Michelle, the manager is a great woman. Will always recommend this agency.
I’ve used Lenwell as my letting agent for the last 4 years they have all been amazing- Staff are always friendly and always at hand to help!
I enquired over the weekend out of hours and it was great to get a phone call today regarding my enquiry without having to chase it up The agent was very friendly and although the call was short it was a pleasure to speak to her. My details and preferences were helpfully taken and I will be contacted closer to the time that I’ll be moving. I will definitely be looking at properties to rent through here when the time comes. Thank you
You discriminate against disabled people asking for 6 months rent in advance. It's not stated in you're advert so you are breaking the law. Ask to view properties you don't get back. Absolutely appauled at how agents deal with queries on renting places you advertise.
Very good
I live in Luton. I have been working in the bakery in Dunstable for 2 years
Absolutely lovely and friendly
I like lenwell Property Services
Would like to say that Vicky Coleman and Jasmine Pratt have been extremely helpful to us with the break downs and dealing with issues promptly. Very pleased with the service. Thank you so much. Keep it up. Couple of years ago it was not the same.
The rudest customer operator I've ever spoke to. Called me in the morning , I told them they have to speak with my wife , gave them my number , then in the afternoon I'm getting again a call. I'm explaining nice and calm that they need to speak with my wife as I am driving and she know anyway all the details to receive the answer from an angry lady : "You know darling , I don't have the time to call her , she has our number and she can call us". Then my wife called her and she wouldn't even let her speak , again rude and angry, really poor service. If you don't like your job, just quit it.
Michell was great, super professional and helpful. Definitely a 5 stars from me!
Good
Hi
Kept in hold and droped after a while.
The woman that answered was extremely rude and condescending!!She didn't let me talk and at the end hung the phone.I would recommend her to take a vacation if she is frustrated not talking to people like s..t!!
Satisfactory