Lemon Skin Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lemon Skin Care
"Fast delivery please"
"I was very pleased with the quick delivery and also the product was great - I bought for my sister who uses Dermalogica products all the time and she said was exactly as she expected. I did read some negative reviews and was concerned but really pleased with the product and service"
"I buy my Dermalogica products from this site. Great prices, swift delivery and have never been disappointed - will continue to shop!"
"I've made several orders and have been happy with the quick delivery. One order was damaged on delivery but I emailed and customer service and got a quick response and a replacement order. Would definitely recommend lemon skin care :-)"
"Item arrived as stated, well packed would have reordered but product was out of stock. Would recommend to a friend"
"Cheapest products I have found"
"Thank you for your customer service and great price of your product"
"Its been 3 weeks and I still havent received my order !"
"Fab product (Decleor eye serum) at a fab price. Super quick delivery and great customer service, couldn't really ask for more :)"
"Competive privces and fast delivery very happy customer"
"Dermalogica Sooo expensive and so little £83.00 for 118mml, that travel size"
"Very happy"
"Good value for money"
"Easy to order the product but problems when you have to give details for payment The delivery service was excellent."
"Great item at a great price, always quick delivery."
"Quick delivery. Competitive prices."
"Quick delivery, easy to use website to order dermatologica products which are the cheapest around."
"Best price I have seen, great delivery time and easy to use website. Perfect"
"I have recently made an order which I have never received and despite emailing I have yet to hear from you."
"Great products, great price."
Lemon Skin Care is rated 4.74 based on 1,653 reviews