Lemon Skin Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lemon Skin Care
Simone Walsh
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the quick delivery and also the product was great - I bought for my sister who uses Dermalogica products all the time and she said was exactly as she expected. I did read some negative reviews and was concerned but really pleased with the product and service"
"I buy my Dermalogica products from this site. Great prices, swift delivery and have never been disappointed - will continue to shop!"
"I've made several orders and have been happy with the quick delivery. One order was damaged on delivery but I emailed and customer service and got a quick response and a replacement order. Would definitely recommend lemon skin care :-)"
"Item arrived as stated, well packed would have reordered but product was out of stock. Would recommend to a friend"
Michelle Sansum
Verified Buyer
"Cheapest products I have found"
"Thank you for your customer service and great price of your product"
TRUK 1609 LTD Bilici
Verified Buyer
"Its been 3 weeks and I still havent received my order !"
Nicola Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Fab product (Decleor eye serum) at a fab price. Super quick delivery and great customer service, couldn't really ask for more :)"
Lauren Omeltschenko
Verified Buyer
"Competive privces and fast delivery very happy customer"
Matthew Gardener
Verified Buyer
"Dermalogica Sooo expensive and so little £83.00 for 118mml, that travel size"
"Very happy"
Penny Archer
"Good value for money"
"Easy to order the product but problems when you have to give details for payment The delivery service was excellent."
Samantha Molyneux
Verified Buyer
"Great item at a great price, always quick delivery."
"Quick delivery. Competitive prices."
Deborah McGettrick
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, easy to use website to order dermatologica products which are the cheapest around."
Angela Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Best price I have seen, great delivery time and easy to use website. Perfect"
Jasmine Allen
Verified Buyer
"I have recently made an order which I have never received and despite emailing I have yet to hear from you."
"Great products, great price."
Mrs Garnett
Verified Buyer
"The cream arrived but sadly the packet was opened l was pleased l came home in time as l do think l would have lost it"
Lemon Skin Care is rated 4.74 based on 1,652 reviews