Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Lehmanns Books Ltd made you happy
Lehmanns Books Ltd 3 star review on 18th November 2018
Sara Rosenbaum
More Photos & Videos
Pas reçu le livre commandé et ne veulent pas reconnaître leur erreur . Plus jamais je ne commande chez eux. Pas commerçant du tout !
Nous avons vérifié. Vous semblez penser que nous vous avons fait une erreur. Nous avons cependant envoyé exactement ce que vsou avez commandé. Cela a été confirmé par notre système informatique qui montre bien que vous avez commandé le HOUMACH TORAT HAIM – BEREICHIT que vous avez reçu.
Nous savons que vous avez reçu exactement ce que vous avez commandé parce que vous nous avez envoyé vous-même, la photo lorsque vous l’avez reçu.

Veuillez contacter weborders@lehmanns.co.uk pour organiser le renvoi.

We have looked into your order. You seem to think that we sent you the wrong item. We actually sent exactly what you ordered.This has been verified by our computer records which show that you ordered........ Furthermore, we know that you received exactly what you ordered as you sent us a picture of it when you received it.
Please be in touch with weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to arrange a return of the item.
Thanks
Lehmanns Marketing Team
Beware !! When you place your collection from another store on their website, they seize to help or advise you about your order !!!
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate all feedback whether positive or negative.

I am really sorry that you did not receive a good service from your Click and Collect order but unfortunately, you do not seem to be aware of the terms of our Click and Collect service.

In essence the click and collect service is a transaction between the selected shop and the customer as evidenced by our terms stated on the website. See below. Lehmanns therefore is not there to advise or indeed have any contact with the customer as the transaction has been handed over to the shop in question.

I encourage you to take a look here https://www.lehmanns.co.uk/terms-of-use

If you have an issue with your order, I can only recommend that you contact your Click and Collect provider as the order and payment is completely out of Lehmann's remit.

I hope this clarifies matters for you.
Lehmanns Marketing Team
J’ai reçu un mauvais volume de guemara
Maigres plusieurs relances par e-mail je n’ai pas eu de retour du service client
Hello,
Thank you for your valuable order.
I am really sorry that there was an error in the items you received.
Please be advised that the missing volume is on it's way to you.
Thanks you
Lehmanns Marketing Team
A mail was send telling me that your company wasnt sure wether they send me anything at all. Never recieved my package. Wrote about it to Lehmanns and never recieved the answer. Also never recieved the money back. The worst online shopping experience i ever had
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
I hope you and your family are well.
I am so sorry your order experience with Lehmanns was not up to scratch. Please understand that following Goverment guidelines on social distancing to protect our staff members, a largely reduced workforce and the deadline of shipping out orders beforeYom Tov put us in a very difficult position.
Whilst we work overtime and over-overtime to satisfy all our customers, there may be some customers whose order experience was not up to the usual Lehmanns standard.
This, coupled with staff shortages due to quarantining, means that it may take slightly longer than usual to process your order. We are trying our ABSOLUTE best in very challenging circumstances.
Furthermore, our carriers have notified us that they themselves are experiencing delays in delivering goods and that if a customer is not home when an attempted delivery is made the parcel is immediately sent back to us.
We sincerely apologize for this and hope you understand the issues we have faced.
Wishing you all the very best.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
Ich habe ein Buch bestellt und per Paypal bezahlt. Lehmann hat das Buch, obwohl weiterhin verfügbar, nicht geliefert, sondern die Bestellung storniert. Das Geld wurde zwar rückerstattet, allerdings gingen die Wechselkursdifferenzen und Gebühren voll zu meinen Lasten. Auf meine mails reagiert Lehmanns auch nicht. - I‘ve ordered a book and payed with PayPal. Lehmanns cancelled the order, but the book is still available on the homepage. I‘ve got a refund, but nearly 10% of the money are missing. Lehmanns didn’t respond to my mails. Very bad!
I received a collection of Zohar book half of the books were present twice, the consequence is the half of the collection I ordered is missing.

J’ai reçu une collection du Zohar, la moitiée de la collection est manquante car la moitié des livres présents sont présents en doublons !!
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I sincerely apologize that your order arrived with some volumes doubled and some volumes missing. They seem to have been incorrectly packaged at the publishers.

At Lehmanns we strive to provide top notch customer service and as such, we encourage you to contact us at weborders@lehmanns.co.uk with any queries on your order before placing a review. We were unfortunately not aware of this issue until you emailed us - 14 minutes after placing your feedback.

The order team will continue to be in touch with you to rectify your order as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
None of my cards (international credit card or debit card) was accepted for the sale. Everywhere else it work.
In order to complete the sale I had to register in Paypal which i really don’t want to.
Great service
Again half a delivery
Poor service and lack of communication.
Orders placed are very well processed and are received within a few days !
Outstanding.
A little disaster. Eleven days after the shipment, I still havn't got the item.
It appears that a light mistake in writing my address, from Lehmanns to the shipping agent, did cause this tragedy. The first time it happens to me something like that, since on-line shopping was created )and from me often utilized).
Thank you for you valuable feedback.

We are truly sorry for your frustration and would like to offer you a £10 voucher towards your next order. Your voucher will be sent to you in a separate email.

Lehmanns Marketing Team
More than a third of my order has - again not been delivered.
Are you unable to keep your stock situation connected with your online store?
This is annoying ..
In the meantime, you should know, that people order the Daf Hayomi in the month before we get there and still you are missing a part of the Chulling traveller paperback editions .. :-(
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We totally agree with you that everything should have been available. Unfortunately, we are not the publishers but only the distributors. Even the publishers do not usually have the entire mesechta available 1 month before its commencement.

We always endeavour to make available to our valued customers every book or sefer which is in stock but when it is out of print by our suppliers, there is nothing we can do. We have live, state of art data exchange between our stock database and our website and there is always notice on the page of products out of stock.

Please use the “NOTIFY ME” button on the page of the items that you didn’t receive to receive an automatic email as soon as they arrive.

In this particular case, we hope to receive 2 of the 3 missing volumes before the end of the ArtScroll Sale, meaning you will be able to still get them at the Sale price, if ordered in time.

Good service, quick delivery
You have great staff but no phone number to call to help wind our way through what is an inadequate website, when making a purchase. Emial services do not help as they often misunderstand the complexity of the issue. I would use your service many more times if I had been able to navigate your website. I will be prepared to rewrite this review if you get the glitches sorted out.
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

At Lehmanns we constantly work to improve our customer service and user experience. Your experience showed up that we have a bug in our system.
What happened was that you selected some items and chose “click and collect” as the delivery option. You then removed those items and were left only with a gift card, but the delivery option was unchangeable.
We have since reported this to our programmers and the bug has been fixed.
We thank you very much for pointing this out to us.

Concerning the website search; we apologize that you are having trouble navigating our website. We work tirelessly to update our search terms and improve navigation. We generally answer all email queries the same business day. You can also you the “Ask a Question” button on the product page to send us a message about any of our book.

As a token of appreciation and apologies for your frustration, we would like to offer you a £10 voucher towards your next purchase. The voucher will be emailed to you privately.

Many thanks again for your feeback
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
I ordered and paid on the site 5 copies and I received only 4.
So now I have to order 1 copy from somewhere else and pay extra shipping costs. Pointless.
Your site is not reliable at all.
It has not arrived yet
so disappointing !!!
very bad shipping method to click and collect in shop
had to wait 2 weeks to get my book :-(
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry it took so long for your order to come into store for collection.
I have looked into this matter for you to clarify the situation and ensure it does not happen again.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay. We are sometimes faced with issues beyond our control.

We have determined that we are partly to blame for the delay and to that end, we'd like to offer you a £10 voucher towards your next purchase.

Your voucher will be emailed to you separately.

Lehmanns Marketing Team
I m still waiting for my delivery!!!!!
Please contact me or help me!!!
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your email.
Your order was left at the following ParcelShop near your address as Chronopost werent able to deliver. Possibly because of the bad weather or any other local issue.

Point de retrait : NICE GAMBETTA BP 12 RUE BOTTERO 06000 NICE Horaires d'ouverture le lundi: 09:00-12:15 14:00-17:30 le mardi: 09:00-12:15 14:45-17:30 du mercredi au vendredi: 09:00-12:15 14:00-17:30 le samedi: 09:00-12:15 Téléphone 3631 Retrait Bureau De Poste

Parcel Ref : 155038363628219

Please contact them asap to avoid any further issues such as your parcel being sent back to us.

Obvioulsy, this has nothing to do with our service as we sent your order out immediately... Please update your review accordingly.

I ordered 2 seforim at the same time so that I would only pay one postage and packing. The website gave no indication that they were not available until I got an e mail telling me only one was available. If I wanted to order another Sefer I would have to pay another p&p as they had already sent my order out. In my view, when I e mailed to query the additional p&p the correct thing would be to send another Sefer free. I won’t use this website again
There had been some misunderstanding. The issue has now been successfully resolved to the complete satisfaction
Lehmanns Books Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,821 reviews