Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

Order history was deleted
PayPal no longer avaible
Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We are now just finishing our upgrade to a new and improved system.
Paypal has been restored on our website.
Unfortunately, order history was not able to be transferred over to the new system and we are deeply sorry for this.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
שלום
קניתי קובץ מפרשים כלילת יופי בבא בתרא חלק א
וברשב"א יש בעיא מדף כג עד דף לט יש דף אחד כתוב ודף אחר ריק לגמרי
מה אני יכול לעשות
ובפרט שכבר עשיתי כריכה
תודה
יצחק בלאסן
Lehmanns has very rude and inconsiderate service! Terrible customer service!! Lehmann's website is not current as they advertise items that are not necessarily in stock. They insist on getting paid up-front the moment you place an order. For EU customers they exhibit the price in Euro but immediately convert it into GBP. After several days comes an email that they are out-of-stock. They offer only to reimburse you in GBP which means your EU bank will charge a hefty commission to convert it automatically back to Euros. When I politely asked Lehmanns to keep my order and fill it once the book set is back in stock, they rudely replied. "We can't "chop and change" for every individual customer"! They also ludicrously suggested I keep a GBP account in my EU bank just for shopping at Lehmanns, conveniently ignoring the fact that holding such an account within the EU involves considerable monthly bank charges. Lehmanns also continued posting the item for sale on their website even though they already knew they were out of stock! In short, a very disappointing and costly experience. Terrible customer service!! Rude and inconsiderate! Not recommended!!
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We take all feedback seriously whether positive or negative.
I apologize that you were charged for an item that was out of stock and incurred foreign exchange fees. We would like to reimburse you for the fees involved. I will send you a private message with my email address to be in contact with for this.
We are working on our stock system so that errors like this should not occur in future.
I am sorry you felt that you weren't treated nicely. We do our utmost to treat all customers respectfully and fairly. Our agent was just pointing out that since we are a UK based company, if you were to have a UK account, you would not incur any foreign fees. We have many customers who use this option and do not pay any fees for such an account.
My sincere apologies
Lehmanns Marketing Team
Mauvais article reçu et très mauvais service après vente !
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I have looked into your order and can see that you felt you received the incorrect item.
You actually did receive the correct item as the Tikkun has since had a slight cover change to the image on our website.
Many thanks
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
My delivery never arrived. I contacted the company several times to figure out the problem and after an initial response they stopped responding and I never received my purchase.
We said that it only takes a couple of times for the goods to arrive in Davos (CH), but the goods have not yet arrived.
La gmara oz vehadar a des pages éffacées en particulier dans le perk meroubé.
Je ne sais pas quoi faire pour en recevoir une autre, la renvoyer ou etre remboursé.
Merci de votre réponse
Thank you for your feedback.
I understand you are already in touch with our customer service team who are dealing with your issue.
Many thanks
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
vary much books out of stock
that the website don't was open in col hamoed !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonjour,jen'ais pas reçu mes livres ben ich hai et chaare teshouva que j'ai commandé
Got in double a simple order book and no information for out of stock
it`s been two weeks and haven`t recieved it yet
Pas reçu le livre commandé et ne veulent pas reconnaître leur erreur . Plus jamais je ne commande chez eux. Pas commerçant du tout !
Nous avons vérifié. Vous semblez penser que nous vous avons fait une erreur. Nous avons cependant envoyé exactement ce que vsou avez commandé. Cela a été confirmé par notre système informatique qui montre bien que vous avez commandé le HOUMACH TORAT HAIM – BEREICHIT que vous avez reçu.
Nous savons que vous avez reçu exactement ce que vous avez commandé parce que vous nous avez envoyé vous-même, la photo lorsque vous l’avez reçu.

Veuillez contacter weborders@lehmanns.co.uk pour organiser le renvoi.

We have looked into your order. You seem to think that we sent you the wrong item. We actually sent exactly what you ordered.This has been verified by our computer records which show that you ordered........ Furthermore, we know that you received exactly what you ordered as you sent us a picture of it when you received it.
Please be in touch with weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to arrange a return of the item.
Thanks
Lehmanns Marketing Team
Beware !! When you place your collection from another store on their website, they seize to help or advise you about your order !!!
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate all feedback whether positive or negative.

I am really sorry that you did not receive a good service from your Click and Collect order but unfortunately, you do not seem to be aware of the terms of our Click and Collect service.

In essence the click and collect service is a transaction between the selected shop and the customer as evidenced by our terms stated on the website. See below. Lehmanns therefore is not there to advise or indeed have any contact with the customer as the transaction has been handed over to the shop in question.

I encourage you to take a look here https://www.lehmanns.co.uk/terms-of-use

If you have an issue with your order, I can only recommend that you contact your Click and Collect provider as the order and payment is completely out of Lehmann's remit.

I hope this clarifies matters for you.
Lehmanns Marketing Team
J’ai reçu un mauvais volume de guemara
Maigres plusieurs relances par e-mail je n’ai pas eu de retour du service client
Hello,
Thank you for your valuable order.
I am really sorry that there was an error in the items you received.
Please be advised that the missing volume is on it's way to you.
Thanks you
Lehmanns Marketing Team
A mail was send telling me that your company wasnt sure wether they send me anything at all. Never recieved my package. Wrote about it to Lehmanns and never recieved the answer. Also never recieved the money back. The worst online shopping experience i ever had
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
I hope you and your family are well.
I am so sorry your order experience with Lehmanns was not up to scratch. Please understand that following Goverment guidelines on social distancing to protect our staff members, a largely reduced workforce and the deadline of shipping out orders beforeYom Tov put us in a very difficult position.
Whilst we work overtime and over-overtime to satisfy all our customers, there may be some customers whose order experience was not up to the usual Lehmanns standard.
This, coupled with staff shortages due to quarantining, means that it may take slightly longer than usual to process your order. We are trying our ABSOLUTE best in very challenging circumstances.
Furthermore, our carriers have notified us that they themselves are experiencing delays in delivering goods and that if a customer is not home when an attempted delivery is made the parcel is immediately sent back to us.
We sincerely apologize for this and hope you understand the issues we have faced.
Wishing you all the very best.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
Ich habe ein Buch bestellt und per Paypal bezahlt. Lehmann hat das Buch, obwohl weiterhin verfügbar, nicht geliefert, sondern die Bestellung storniert. Das Geld wurde zwar rückerstattet, allerdings gingen die Wechselkursdifferenzen und Gebühren voll zu meinen Lasten. Auf meine mails reagiert Lehmanns auch nicht. - I‘ve ordered a book and payed with PayPal. Lehmanns cancelled the order, but the book is still available on the homepage. I‘ve got a refund, but nearly 10% of the money are missing. Lehmanns didn’t respond to my mails. Very bad!
I received a collection of Zohar book half of the books were present twice, the consequence is the half of the collection I ordered is missing.

J’ai reçu une collection du Zohar, la moitiée de la collection est manquante car la moitié des livres présents sont présents en doublons !!
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I sincerely apologize that your order arrived with some volumes doubled and some volumes missing. They seem to have been incorrectly packaged at the publishers.

At Lehmanns we strive to provide top notch customer service and as such, we encourage you to contact us at weborders@lehmanns.co.uk with any queries on your order before placing a review. We were unfortunately not aware of this issue until you emailed us - 14 minutes after placing your feedback.

The order team will continue to be in touch with you to rectify your order as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
None of my cards (international credit card or debit card) was accepted for the sale. Everywhere else it work.
In order to complete the sale I had to register in Paypal which i really don’t want to.
Great service