Legal & General Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Legal & General
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Legal & General made you happy

"Grant. Was extremely professional with an empathetic and warm nature."
Are you Legal & General? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good communication skills very helpful"
"No fussing around just made me feel good . I can't recommend then any higher"
"Gave me peace of mind explained everthing i asked very patiently. Very clear information delighted with my policy and help from agent mathew"
"Good customer service, happy with the service"
"Utterly shameful organisation. We'd been paying into a critical illness policy for over 17 years when my partner suffered a heart attack. Experiencing a heart attack and having stents fitted into your arteries is possibly one of the most traumatic things anyone can ever suffer, so imagine how you'd feel if someone in the office at Legal and General told you that your heart attack wasn't serious enough to trigger the policy! PLEASE BEWARE. For us, we've had the trauma of a heart attack to live with and now the shattering news that our claim has been rejected. It's a living nightmare! We've paid thousands to Legal and General over the years to insure against times like this and the policy wasn't worth the paper it's written on. This has left us both angry and frustrated and we're now exploring all avenues to try and get justice. I'm disgusted that firms like Legal and General can get away with this."
Legal & General is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews