Legal & General Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Legal & General

How would you rate Legal & General?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marcia Mendez
Good communication skills very helpful

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Legal & General in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marcia Mendez
"Good communication skills very helpful"
Ian Mcmeechan
"No fussing around just made me feel good . I can't recommend then any higher"
Joanna Macmillan
"Gave me peace of mind explained everthing i asked very patiently. Very clear information delighted with my policy and help from agent mathew"
Jake Brooks
"Good customer service, happy with the service"
"Utterly shameful organisation. We'd been paying into a critical illness policy for over 17 years when my partner suffered a heart attack. Experiencing a heart attack and having stents fitted into your arteries is possibly one of the most traumatic things anyone can ever suffer, so imagine how you'd feel if someone in the office at Legal and General told you that your heart attack wasn't serious enough to trigger the policy! PLEASE BEWARE. For us, we've had the trauma of a heart attack to live with and now the shattering news that our claim has been rejected. It's a living nightmare! We've paid thousands to Legal and General over the years to insure against times like this and the policy wasn't worth the paper it's written on. This has left us both angry and frustrated and we're now exploring all avenues to try and get justice. I'm disgusted that firms like Legal and General can get away with this."
Legal & General is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews