Lee Longlands Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Lee Longlands
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Lee Longlands made you happy

"We have had carpets booked for over 1 month to be fitted, we have emptied out rooms and waited for the fitting ,had z call late in the day to say fitter was too busy and would not be able to fit the carpets. After a long battle with lee longlans the fitter came the followi g day (Sat) to fit the carpets. He fitted the hall stairs landing and the porch. He rolled out the lounge Dining room carpet go find that their was 6ft x 3ft missing. He called the store at Kidderminster who would not answer his calls he rang everyone a lee longlands but still none could give him any answers. I called the manager VI C at the store but he would not speak to us I fact he turned his back on his own operatives. The carpet is wrong and has now been tasked away. We do not know what is going on as Moines from Lee Longlands can be bothered to contact us to apologise or explain. I have emailed the Managing Director of Lee Longlands ROBERT LEE but am still waiting for him or someone to explain what is happening and when we will have carpets fitted. POOR POOR SERVICE We cannot even start to get ready for Christmas and have nothing but empty rooms. This company has got to be THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD DEALINGS WITH!!!!! I WILL WRITE A REVIEW EVERY DAY UNTILL TBIS IS RESOLVED !!!"
Are you Lee Longlands? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lee Longlands receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Only after making payment in full were we advised that delivery would be 10-12 weeks. 12 weeks came and went so I called for an update, I was asked to email in, which I did twice but had no response to either. When we finally got hold of someone, they said the the items would be another 'couple of weeks'. When we asked about cancelling the order we were told there would be some percentage charge (30% it think but can be sure), we disputed this as it was LL who had failed to deliver as promised. Anyway we waited for the items which were eventually delivered about 15 weeks after ordering. Upon inspection the one item was damaged. LL were provided with photos and agreed to exchange without quibble and said replacement would be delivered within 2 weeks. 3 weeks later I was having to chase again as we had heard nothing, it was another week until we received the item. This replacement item as also damaged, when speaking with LL they were unable to deliver a replacement until the new year. We were not happy with this as we wanted it before Christmas (we had ordered in July). LL agreed to refund the item so we could purchase elsewhere, but they would not refund until collected and then with the Christmas break it took ages to process. The item from LL was an Edmonsbury Coffee table on sale at £239. We ordered an identical table from Tesco (supplied by Roseland Furniture) for £199. It was exactly the same, £40 cheaper, and was delivered in 3 days and was undamaged. The service from LL was shocking from start to finish, they were not proactive in supplying information during the order/delivery period, they were not reactive to any emails or messages, and they offered no apology or compensation for the debacle. Their website states 'Never beaten on price' but Tescos are selling the same range for a cheaper price. I would not recommend Lee Longlands to Anyone."
"Ordered a range of bedroom furniture and a mattress. We were assured that all goods would be delivered within 3-4 weeks. Four weeks passed, we heard nothing - so visited the Derby Store. We were advised that they couldn't locate a delivery date on our purchase which was unusual but they couldn't resolve the matter in store as the warehouse was closed (this was Friday about 3 o'clock). We were advised that they would contact the warehouse Monday morning and call us to update. We received no phone call back. I then contacted the Central line on the Tuesday. The Customer Service team advised that the furniture was in stock but the mattress hadn't arrived yet. They said they would call the Supplier and request that the mattress would be put on there next delivery. The customer service contact said she would then call me back to confirm the delivery date. Thursday we received no phone call back. Thursday I rang the extension number I was provided, a colleague picked up the call and advised that she couldn't resolve the matter and that I would need to wait until her colleague was back in the office. I asked for her to call me. Friday lunch time, I received a call advising that they wouldn't be able to get the mattress for at least another two weeks. They asked if they should deliver the other items, which would have been irrelevant as we had ordered a bed to go alongside the mattress. I then asked if they could arrange for another similar mattress to replace that one, so we didn't need to wait another two weeks. The point of contact said she would find out what was in stock and see what she could do. Monday received a voicemail that they didn't have another other mattress' in stock. So I spoke to the advisor on Tuesday. They offered no compensation and simply advised the earliest they could deliver would be at least 14 days. I asked to cancel the mattress and for a delivery of the good this week. They said that the vans were full and they would even without the mattress only be able to deliver in 14 days. Very disappointed. The goods have still not arrived. Would not recommend or use again. Would not recommend pay in full before you have a guarantied delivery date."
"No pressure to buy when we walked around the store but staff were on hand to answer any questions. Chose a lovely dining table and chairs which were delivered as arranged. Very pleased with it."
Lee Longlands is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews