Leekes Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Leekes

How would you rate Leekes ?

"Great service from Elliot Sumpter. So helpful. Many thanks."
"Thank you very much Dean and James from head office in Llantrisant. They delivered my garden furniture. Also unpacked and placed in position for me. They both we're very helpful and very professional. They also restored my faith in leekes thank you very much"
"Ordered a Dyson vac online and when I received it it was faulty. I contacted Leekes and told them the issue. They arranged to have the item picked up and subsequently sent me a new one. To me, an online store is measured by the ease of returns and it definitely was easy. Would shop online with confidence again."
"Fantastic delivery service from Dean and James -- they were extremely professional and efficient. Thank you very much!"
"Received excellent customer service from Susannah Barcello when we were choosing a new bed last month -- she offered pragmatic and professional advice. The bed has now arrived and we are delighted with it -- thank you."
Martin Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"I was needing a sofa as soon as possible and the Salesman Elliot Sumpter was more than happy to offer his assistance! Great customer service!"
"Over the last 10 years I’ve used Leekes to sort the soft furnishings for the whole house and Bev in interior design has been with me for nearly the whole process. Helpful but not pushy, Bev is always polite and very patient she’s a real asset to the company. Diolch"
Mary And Dave Cooksley
Verified Reviewer
"The interior design service from Bev was excellent; it enabled us to choose new curtains and soft furnishings with confidence and we are delighted with the result - thanks Bev."
Gareth And Angela Parry
"I would like to highlight the talent and skills of Bev Berry interior design consultant at Leekes, Cowbridge Road. We recently decorated our lounge and needed some expertise on colours, textures and furnishings. Bev came to the house to assess the situation and find out our tastes; we then met at the store to put ideas into action. We are delighted with the progress we have made with Bev's help. Bev is an asset to Leekes."
Perina Bishop
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been using leekes of Llantrisant for many years and have always been satisfied with the products and service including a lovely leather suite which is still going strong and looks great ten years on. Recently I have been working with Bev from interior designs to help me spruce up my bedroom following a refit to my ensuite. Bev has been very patient while I have zig zagged from one idea to another with some indecision over the final design. Having bought some bedroom furniture today (Jeff was also very helpful) has given me a discount to use on a very expensive wallpaper ensuring that it was affordable. Bev has understood my need to take baby steps towards my final design rather than jumping in with two feet. This has given me the confidence to plan what I want as well as keeping the overall cost in control. I look forward to seeing the final results in the coming months."
"We have just been to the Melksham Store. Purchased sofas and a footstool. We were very impressed. We received excellent advice and customer service. Louise the sales assistant was so very helpful and friendly. We would highly recommend."
"Excellent help provided yesterday by Elliot in our purchase of 2 sofas. He was friendly and attentive and went an extra mile to ensure we were happy with our purchases"
"Elliot was a great help,quick,efficient and a nice guy Pleasure to do business with"
Mr W. Peter & Mrs C.S. Tennant
Verified Reviewer
"We recently purchased a settee from the Llantrisant store. The service given by Ms Michelle Jenkins Furniture Sales advisor was exeptional. Very helpful, courteous and guided us through the delivery process etc with a very professional approach. A pleasure doing business with her. Thank you once again."
MRS J THOMAS
"GOOD SERVICE AND ADVICE BEFORE PURCHASED BY ELLIOT SUMPTER"
Suzanne Elliott
Verified Reviewer
"Had very good service from Elliot when buying sofas and a chair."
"The bathroom designer, David George gave a great service. He listened to what I wanted and designed my perfect bathroom. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him."
"karen at the furniture sale advisor was very help full to us. made buying the right sofa easy and did not feel pressured in to buying ."
"Leekes are not a company to be trusted, they fail to deliver goods paid for after 4months of placing the order, then become extremely obstructive in returning payment that was agreed over the phone claiming that it was never agreed in the first place and I'm making it up! No customer service skills, no communication unless you contact them, and when you do they make you out to be a liar!! I have no idea how a company of this size survives giving service in this manner, I certainly wouldn't use again and would advise anybody looking to shop with them to think again, there are plenty of other companies that can supply the same goods at there prices (which aren't cheap) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
"Leighton in the furniture department gave us excellent service."
Leekes is rated 3.90 based on 220 reviews