Leekes Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Leekes

How would you rate Leekes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

184 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Leekes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"After reading the good reviews and knowing the company's reputation, I had no problem splashing out on a new dining set from them. Rude salesmen, dining set delivered with damage to every piece! Not overly surprising considering the lack of sufficient packaging coupled with how the delivery men handle the products. After a ridiculous process of trying to arrange collection and re delivery of a new set, that included them asking for a photo of every item that was damaged (9 photos) but only being able to email one photo per email or they wouldn't be able to see it, then telling us that they had only received 2 photos, then telling us someone would contact us and nobody did, then finally after constant chasing we find out it will be re delivered a MONTH later and they also wouldn't be able to collect the damaged set until a MONTH later. So I'm stuck with this set, and all the mess (because they made us unwrap every bit of it) for a whole month until they can come. Almost a month passes and we contact them again to confirm a date to be told it would be ANOTHER MONTH. What an absolute joke. We told them to stick it, rather have the refund. You'd think that when you're paying £1500 for a dining set that you'd get better service."
"delighted with help given by Elliot at LLantristant furniture department. H e is an asset to the store."
"Looking for a new sofa and chairs in the Llantrisant branch and were impressed with choice. Michelle was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. She was available for advice but not at all “pushy”. Hopefully our purchase will live up to expectations!"
Stephen Cotterell
Verified Reviewer
"We have recently purchased a 3 piece suite at Llantrisant. We were dealt with by Elliot who sold us our previous suite 8 yrs ago. He demonstrated good product knowledge and we did not feel pushed into making a purchase."
"I have visited the design centre at Leekes of Llantrisant on many occasions and have always been delighted with the friendly,professional service that Bev has always provided . Bev really understands the client’s perspective and always comes up with wonderful ideas . I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else for my interior design needs ."
Mr And Mrs Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service received from Shelly at Leekes, Llantrisant. Very patient and helpful👍"
"have been dealing with Bev Berry in the soft furnishing (studio) over the last couple of years and have found her extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Have recommended her to a few of our friends as I have found the product and service excellent. thank you Bev"
"Excellent service from Karen Thomas which resulted in a sale effortless"
"Karen Thomas at the Llantrisant store helped us chose some Halo furniture a couple of weeks back. She was so helpful and the delivery came without a hitch. Thank you Karen"
"We wanted to give our lounge and dining rooms a facelift, long overdue! Went to Leekes and met Bev, Interior Design Consultant. Bev made the whole process so easy with her friendly and professional approach and the whole experience was an absolute pleasure. This is the second time we have used Leekes. We had replacement windows, doors, soffits and guttering fitted in 2015. Excellent and professional service from start to finish. Can’t praise the company enough."
"We went looking for coffee table(s) to complete the room with furniture that we had recently bought at the Llantrisant store. Michelle was MORE than helpful and actually helped to carry 1 item for us to see 'in situ' with the corner leather unit we had previously purchased - too big!!. It didn't really suit but Michelle just kept smiling through it all - patience personified!!! We eventually bought a smaller table and a 2-tier nest of tables - perfect!!!!"
"Abysmal delivery of online order. Date arranged, two separate texts from delivery driver on agreed date with two different time slots when we could expect them to arrive - times came and went, no sign of goods or follow up from delivery company. We had to chase delivery company and finally we we're advised by text they would not be delivering and we had to contact them to arrange a different delivery date. Hung around all day, absolutely ridiculous! Finally delivered order from Leekes a week later - Also ordered an item on line from Homebase, same delivery company (panther) same issue and still waiting for this item which appears to have been lost??"
Bethany Parkes
Unverified Reviewer
"We were served by Karen Thomas (furniture department, Pontyclun). We experienced an absolutely brilliant service when buying our first sofa. Karen was extremely helpful and answered all questions we had regarding the sale. I would definitely recommend buying at Leekes, Pontyclun."
"We were served by Michelle in the furniture dept at the Pontyclun store. She was very helpful and had a good knowledge of the product range and purchase options."
Diane Schewitz
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from Karen thomas"
"We were served by Michelle in the furniture department in the Pontyclun store and were very happy with the service we received. She approached us to offer assistance and proved both practical and knowledgeable when it came to selecting the type of recliner chair we wanted. A subsequent visit to decide on wood finish and preferred fabric proved equally helpful and professional. Altogether, an excellent experience from which we would be happy to recommend the store to others."
"I was helped to purchase 2 chairs by Karen Thomas of Furniture Department. She ent out of her way to take things to the daylight so that I could see an accurate colour. She put me at my ease and did not rush me into making a decision. Thank you Karen"
Mr And Mrs Godwin
Verified Reviewer
"Had fantastic customer service at Llantrisant today from Elliot. He was calm, informative, very helpful and polite - not at all pushy like the salesperson style we've seen at other stores. We look forward to receiving our furniture and will definitely revisit the store. Diolch yn fawr :)"
Geoffrey And Alison Curtis
Verified Reviewer
"We were looking for a two-seater recliner sofa. The furniture was well laid out and we were quickly taken in hand by Karen Thomas at the Llantrisant store. She was pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable. At no time did she pressure or hurry us. As a result of her expert attention we have found the sofa we want and look forward to its delivery in 12 weeks time. We are sure she is a very valued member of staff. Geoffrey and Alison Curtis"
Clare Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a kitchen for my mother who has alzheimers in the Coventry branch, which subsequently closed down before designs are finalised. Leekes now seem to think it is ok for us to travel to Bilston or branches in South Wales even though I have explained my mother cannot travel long distances. If I had known the store was announcing its closure within 2 days I would never have gone there in the first place. The customer service has been appalling and they couldn't give a toss about my mother's health or whether she can visit the other store. If there was a minus figure for Leekes they would have it."
Leekes is rated 3.77 based on 184 reviews