Leekes Reviews

7PM
7PM

Category:
Home Stores

Tell us how Leekes made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I called at leeks llantrisant for lights for my lounge. The lady who served me was named Michelle, she was very pleasant and helpful and very knowlegable regarding all the products available. It was enjoyable to be assisted by someone who cared about the customer experience. I will definitely call there again"
Are you Leekes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service both from Leekes and the Leekes approved kitchen fitter - Phoenix Kitchens and bathrooms."
"Last April we had a conservatory fitted by Leekes of Crosshands. Oliver Davies designed our conservatory, he did a brilliant job, we are so pleased with it. The different teams who came to build it were polite and friendly and tidied up at the end of each day. It was completed within a month to a very high standard. Would highly recommend."
"Had a new kitchen fitted by Leekes of Crosshands. We are very pleased with the quality. Gareth Brannigan was our designer. He was so patient and helpful, Neil Williams and his team fitted the kitchen, they did an excellent job. An outstanding overall experience from Leekes would highly recommend To others. 5 star performance from all!"
"When we ordered our furniture we were told it probably wouldn’t be available until after Christmas. We took delivery on 15th December and are delighted with it. The delivery Men Mike and Jay were so helpful and friendly they are a credit to Leekes Company."
"If it was possible, I would give a zero star review. Three weeks ago I ordered an item from Leekes online which has never arrived, I've been told it's being re-sent and still have received nothing. Of course I've been charged in full for the item, so I'm now down £320 with nothing to show for it. Despite this, I've not received so much as one courtesy phone call from Leekes about my order. I've been repeatedly promised that someone will phone me back with an update and I'm still waiting for a call. Leekes don't care about customers or service - that much is clear to me."
"On recommendation from friends, we recently visited Leekes in pontyclun. We had a kitchen designed by Jon Chater. We were very impressed with his knowledge, welcoming and non pushy attitude and enthusiasm for the kitchen he designed! He gave us a complete transformation and gave some good ideas. Unfortunately we were unable to proceed with the kitchen refit as the overall cost of the job was something we hadn’t expected! We do plan to revisit in the new year and have no doubt about going back to jon at Leeks."
"Awful experience. Items ordered were meant to be delivered within a couple of days. 2 months and numerous emails / calls from me later, I now get told that the last promised delivery date has been missed due to a van breaking down, and I need to wait a further 3 weeks. Unacceptable!"
"Got so fed up looking around this store today. Was constantly being followed around by Sales staff keep pestering for a sale, making comments about almost everything we looked at. We repeatedly said very politely we were just browsing and no thank you we did not need any assistance. Continually felt harassed, even discussions between my husband and myself had sales staff chipping in!! I was beginning to get cross with this harassment so we decided to go for coffee and have a chat in private about potential purchases. Unfortunately the cafe had no coffee machine working and were selling Filter Coffee, which would have been fine if you could actually taste any coffee, it was weak, watery and tasted awful, I left mine. Filter coffee is fine if you make it properly. As it was not a pleasant experience at Leekes today we decided to go home without ordering the new carpet for the whole house or the three piece suite. We can purchase both branded items with another retailer and hopefully enjoy the experience."
"Excellent customer service and they have good deals . I bought a Bosch steam generator iron but when it arrived, I couldn't keep it because I noted then that the water canister was undetachable , you need to lift the whole kit to fill with water. I phoned Leekes asking to return it. I was able to do so without any hustles . Was easy to get in touch with Customer services and they gave me clear instructions with what to do next."
"Great choice of product. Down to earth non pushy sales teams who know their job inside out and were very helpful. Delivered when they said they would and fitters were fantastic. An all round positive experience."
"Last year Leekes built us a bespoke conservatory. We were absolutely delighted with the result. So much so that I decided to ask them to re do our bathroom. David George from the Llantrisant store took on the job for us. I really cannot fault the service we received and the time he spent helping us choose items and pull it all together. He also recommended a fitter for us - Rob Mooney who had an impressive eye for detail and was great to work with. The whole project was delivered on budget and on time. We now have a wonderful luxurious bathroom. Thank You."
"Recently had a kitchen designed by Jon Chater, excellent service, very knowledgeable, made great suggestions. Kitchen delivered and fitted on time."
"Got exactly what we wanted at a great price michell the assistant was really friendly .Will recommend leeks great products great prices"
"Sales assistant Karen Thomas was great really helpful"
"I ordered a new bathroom through Leekes and it was a dreadful experience. Products were incorrectly and over-priced. The delivery was a disaster with the wrong products being delivered and products missing from the delivery. The way the project was managed by Leekes was non-existent. I ended up having to project manage the whole installation and was constantly on the phone chasing them up. The whole project took three months longer to complete than was scheduled all due to Leekes' inefficiencies. Don't buy from Leekes."
"Bought a sofa and a chair, and had wonderful service from Karen Thomas and would recommend her to all friends and family."
"We visited the store on the 14 July 2018 looking for a new nest of tables. On previous visits the customer service has not been great but on this occasion we were really pleased with the service that we received. Karen Thomas was excellent. She didn't over crowd us but was really helpful and in fact so helpful that we left the store having not only purchased a nest of tables but a new dining room table and bench. She has great customer service skills. She listened to what we wanted and was able to find it without any overpowering sales pitch. She did everything with a smile on her face and offered great advice. She is an assert to the store."
"Went into the Leekes in Llantrisant today to look at dining tables. Karen Thomas in the furniture department was so helpful and friendly. We went away with the perfect table and chairs. Thank you!"
"Excellent service from Karen Thomas in Furniture. Puts others in the shades😎"
Leekes is rated 3.86 based on 228 reviews