Lean Consulting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lean Consulting
Read Lean Consulting Reviews

About Lean Consulting:

We are a leading provider of both Lean Training & Consulting services in Europe. No matter what industry, we can help improve performance.

Our Lean Consultancy company was founded on the premise that high quality consultancy services doesn’t have to come with a high quality price tag. We want to help create high performance organisations. Our goal is to help our clients reach their goals. Our premise is simple. We’ll do what we say we will do. We’ll do it at a low cost whilst ensuring we deliver to your specific requirements.

We believe that one of the benefits of bringing in an external Lean consultancy is the transfer of new skills and abilities to our clients colleagues. Our desire is to leave all our clients with the capability to continue to drive improvements long after we have gone. No matter how large our company grows, we want to maintain our low cost / high quality service business model and it will remain one of the key differences that sets us apart from our competitors.

+44 (0) 208 660 5964

info@leanconsulting.com

Abbey House
25 Clarendon Road

Tell us how Lean Consulting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Extremely impressed with the whole team from Lean Consulting that came into our office. The presentation and the entire team were captivating and engaging, providing clear, simple and concise explanations for every area covered.

Very grateful for the time and attention spent explaining individual points both to the group as a whole and on an individual basis.

Well done to Cam and the whole team!
Super great service, really happy!
The delivery of the course was engaging and addressed different learning styles. As this can be a dense topic this was very useful for the team. It also heavily focuses on how the tools are relevant within a service environment which a lot of other Lean/Six sigma courses fail to do.
An extremely well informed and presented intro to lean - white belt six sigma course
Great value for money!
they were a great asset to Firstsource. I feel the performance management course has improved my confidence overall which is what I wanted to take from this.
Excellent training and happy it wasn't death by slides. Took good leranings away. Keep this course interactive as it encourages participation
Very professional, engaging and well trained staff!
I liked the ability to work at my own pace completing the modules when time allowed rather than having to complete the whole course in one go.Great 3 days, looking forward to testing it and delivering to my team.
I liked the ability to stop and return at the same point, many online courses I have completed require you to finish the section otherwise you had to restart from the beginning...
I liked that it was do-able. I haven't learnt about topics similar to LEAN and I found it was easy to follow and well set out in individual sections.
It was easy to follow, you can do it in your own time and you can see how far you have got with the percentage completed showing.
I enjoyed the full 2 day experience. I also enjoyed all the practical experiences.
[Their Management Training] is straight forward and helps deliver in a clear and understandable ideology that can be utilised by managers to help develop their skills and also used as a tool to performance manage employees. Thank you!!
Excellent White Belt course - a great online introduction to lean!
Lean Consulting is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews