LCN.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend LCN.com

How would you rate LCN.com ?

"I recently used LCN to purchase a domain name and create an email account for a newly formed company. They provide excellent customer support over the phone, the dashboard is easy to use and the email servers are fast and reliable."
"LCN.com are a BAD UK company that bullies clients. They would not let me send plain text e-mail from my domain to my billing e-mail address saying it was SPAM. I only send mail to 1 e-mail address mine. They also have removed my hosting saying management don't want me. My site SwitchedOnScotland.com was for education only, i don't profit at all from this domain. LCN.com should be shut down for BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES bullying customers."
LCN.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews