Lucy Bee Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lucy Bee

About Lucy Bee: Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and eating close to nature with additive free products for health.

01992 747 900

info@lucybee.com

PO Box 214

Tell us how Lucy Bee made you happy

"Your soaps are good enough to eat! Beautiful lather and smell divine!"
"Super service, very helpful and quick responses to queries."
"Lucy Bee products have everything I look for when I'm shopping: High quality ingredients, fair trade, cruelty free and more. The ethics of the Lucy Bee company are fantastic and the products are brilliant. I really look forward to seeing your brand expand and will definitely be a loyal customer."
"Ordered a face and lip exfoliator on a Friday, 30 mins after placing the order the items were despatched! By Monday lunchtime I had the products in my hand!! I’ve tried both, they are so nice, my skin feels hydrated and looks glowing 😊 Thank you!"
"Really love the face polish with juniper. The only downfall is the packaging. It cane in its own box in another box then another and then bigger box to fit with the coconut oil."
"After writing a review on Instagram it would only be right to put one on here. First things first, these products are in a league of their own not only because of the ethics that have gone into them, but also the quality, texture and combination of skincare ingredients. The cleanser has an amazing texture and thoroughly cleans the face without stripping or drying the skin. The combination of pink peppercorn and grapefruit is a true sensory experience and gives you an immediate lift. What can I say about the face cream - wow! The consistency is not too thick or greasy but a little goes a long way. What I was most surprised about was how this left my skin feeling - plumped, hydrated, brightened and toned - it's incredible! Thank you Lucy Bee!"
"Great products"
"My product arrived super quick and was beautifully packaged. Looking forward to trying it"
"My only issue is that there was only one delivery option (unless I missed something!) which cost £7 And the product I bought only cost me £5. There was also quite a lot of packaging for a very small box. I do love your products though."
"Very impressed! Whilst I did have a slight issue with my order, this was rectified very quickly and my replacement arrived on next day delivery. The attention to details with the packaging and the lengths you have gone to with ensuring your various accreditations are incredible! I look forward to ordering further items :)"
"I bought the cleansing milk and I absolutely LOVE it. It makes me skin feel so soft and hydrated and helps get my make up off. I have asked for the moisturiser for Christmas and have bought the lip balm for my sister for Christmas. Excited to try these out too!!"
"Fantastic products, very happy with the purchase. I’ll def buy more. And the package was so nicely done that did not want to unwrap it xx"
"Love everything about Lucy bee, ethnics, durability and allergy friendly :)"
"Great products and great service"
"I have ordered a few times now from Lucy Bee and every time I have been pleased. Not only are your products fantastic, the service is too. My last delivery was the skincare.. I was so excited to receive this and I was right to as the products are just amazing. Your face after using the scrub and cream is the feeling of a facial. A must have for me from now on 😊xx"
"Products arrived and were packaged lovely in recyclable material. Not sure if the lids and pumps are recyclable too."
"I recently bought the Lucy Bee lip balm, face cream, body cream and cleansing milk. So far, LOVE all these products. They all smell amazing and work better than I had imagined. I have incredibly sensitive skin and find it hard to find a moisturiser/face cream that don’t irritate my poor skin. Both of these creams work amazingly well and my skin feels so much better for it! Will definitely purchase again in the future."
"Such quick delivery and packaged so well and beautifully, even during times of high order levels during skincare launch ."
"Great products but way too much packaging. I appreciate it was all recyclable but was there really any need for it in the first place . 3 tiny items came in a huge box followed by more boxes ."
"I am really enjoying the lucy bee skincare so far. I bought cleanser, exfoiloiator and the moisturiser. I also bought the body lotion and exfoiloiator. It leaves my skin reeling sort and glowing and biggest proof on how good it is, my daughter "borrowed" the face moisturiser after trying it once and won't give it back so need to buy another one!!"
Thank you for your review, Shoshana. I think it's safe to say it must be good if your daughter has already stolen it from you! Hopefully you can get one of your own soon! Enjoy! Georgia
Lucy Bee is rated 4.94 based on 447 reviews