LawyerFair Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LawyerFair

How would you rate LawyerFair ?

Will you recommend LawyerFair, a legal comparison site, to friends, family and other businesses?
"Got an email back within an hour of my request and had a quote that beat all others I had received from competitors (quote was literally 30% cheaper!!). Progressing with lawyer now and everything is running very smoothly, couldn't recommend them more!"
"Very prompt response and quite personalised service. They got us connected to experts that we needed to talk to within 1 hour. Would recommend to anyone who need this kind of service."
Will you recommend LawyerFair a legal comparison site to friends family and other businesses
"Excellent Service. I got matched with a wide range of suitable professionals to help me with my issue. The website was very easy to use and I quickly found all the information I was looking for. I would recommend Lawyer Fair to match you with the best legal firms to suit your needs."
"Colin Ward of CWLegal Services was a great help and understood that I had a good relationship with the golf club owners where I was self employed. The legal agreement was worded accordingly in a non adversarial manner. The fee was very reasonable"
"A highly professional service."
"Great! What else can I say. Made an enquiry, got a call back almost immediately, they asked me a few questions, I answered and I received proposals the next working day. Very impressed, I will use Lawyer Fair again and would be happy to recommend them to others."
"Excellent service: fast and efficient as well as personal and attuned to our needs. Presented my case on Saturday night and had, by Tuesday, been given comprehensive legal advice as well as clear step-by-step instructions as to how to proceed, empowering me to have a go at solving the situation personally. And it is not just for businesses, as mine was a personal situation. Highly recommend it!"
"The service is excellent. Thank you very much."
Thanks Kirsty for reviewing the LawyerFair service, happy to help in the future.
"I was contacted in lawyerfair chat by Polly, and she gave me an important help to find materials about the topic I was searching for. The service was very fast and useful and the person who wrote me was very kind and gentle."
"I was given a contact through Lawyer fair. He was very very good. I told him how i currently do things and what i wanted from him and he helped me through every step. we went back and forth with various drafts. He was on call the entire time to explain different aspects (as i have no idea with legal aspects) in a very simple manner. I have kept his number and will definitely recommend lawyer fair and the solicitor I used to everyone :)"
Karl, thanks for this fantastic feedback and really pleased to hear the quality of service provided by Colin. we only invite legal service providers to work with LawyerFair customers, after an interview process and due diligence based on their approach & market reputation. we need to be confident they will deliver a awesome service so, it's really pleasing to hear such positive feedback. thanks again. Andrew Weaver, CEO, www.lawyerfair.co.uk
"'I found Lawyer Fair to be a fantastic service for those looking for legal advice but not knowing where to start. By writing out a brief to clarify our business needs, I received four detailed quotes and explanations on how each professional would approach the project. I could select the best lawyer for our needs and enter into the project with a much better understanding of the process to come. This was an invaluable tool for us and helped us to find the best advisor.’ Rosie van Cutsem, MD TROY London Merchandise Limited and Founder Riding Club London."
Rosie, very much appreciate your feedback. it's great to hear about the different ways that business owners find value with our service. as we pre-approve all lawyers on our panel, we're confident about the quality of lawyer available, the choice we provide enables customers to find the best value and the right fit. good to hear that happened so efficiently for you. thanks again, Andrew Weaver, CEO, www.lawyerfair.co.uk
"Prameet was very responsive and friendly, had a very good experience with lawyer fair. They gave me quotations from different firms and within a couple of days I had a solicitor ready to deliver his service. Quick and price-effective, would definitely recommend!"
brilliant feedback Eugen and much appreciated. Prameet has a definite spring in her step this morning .... Andrew Weaver, CEO, www.lawyerfair.co.uk
"Was astonish by the pace of respond with such excellent service, talking about getting more with less, then lawyer fair is the place, great lawyers at a very good rate. thanks once more am happy . www.businesswithoutfrontiers.com"
Thanks Derek. Very much appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping again if required in the future.
"I was contacted very quickly initially however the last i heard was on the 28th August when someone would be 'Getting back to me shortly', 2 weeks later i am yet to hear anything further regarding my question."
Emma - sorry to hear about this failure to respond. I'm looking into the circumstances and we will be in touch today. Andrew Weaver, CEO at LawyerFair
Emma, I have now followed up on this issue and there was a delay in responding, so my apologies for that. I know we've since made contact and hope we can help provide a solution. Andrew Weaver, CEO at LawyerFair
"While I eventually, did not end up using the services of the lawyers suggested by Lawyerfair, Prameet was extremely helpful and supportive of the issues that I was dealing with."
Thanks for the review Zahir and sorry we couldn't help this time. Keep us in mind for the future!
"We were seeking a lawyer to act in relation to a lease and were introduced to Lawyer Fair by a retired solicitor.We contacted a lawyer with the right skill set offering a fair fee for the work undertaken. We were very pleased with the quality of the lawyers work and will use Lawyer Fair again when we have an unusual legal requirement."
Thanks Ted, the review and feedback is much appreciated. Andrew Weaver, LawyerFair
"Lawyerfair are fantastic, they found me 3 quotes from three firms. All the firms were communicative and helpful. I went with the middle quote and company and cannot rate them highly enough. I will be back to lawyerfair again for our next commercial property venture, and indeed for any area I might need legal advice. Thanks Martin"
Martin, thanks for the great feedback and pleased you got the result required. Hope we can help again in the future. Andrew Weaver, LawyerFair
"Fantastic service from LawyerFair, I would/will definitely use them again. They made sure they understood our needs and made contact with relevant Law firms that could help, Service and communication was quick and efficient and pain free. Thanks to the LawyerFair team. J"
Justin, really appreciate your feedback and posting on reviews.co.uk. It's great to know the service worked out so well for you. Andrew Weaver, LawyerFair
"Great service, fast response. Happy I tried LawyerFair"
Thanks Kardito, glad to be of assistance.
"How do you choose a good lawyer? I needed a Commercial Property lawyer in short order and couldn't get a name from my contacts. Andrew at LawyerFair quickly understood the quirks of my case and found a small range of firms to quote. I am in the middle of the purchase now and am confident enough to divert my attention and write this review! My lawyer has been on the ball, understanding, and at the right price."
Robert

Thanks so much for your very kind review and alongside that, great to hear things are progressing and Jury O'Shea are delivering a great service.

As we're a small but growing company, every piece of feedback is devoured enthusiastically so we really appreciate you taking time out of a busy period to send it.

Good luck with the completion.

Andrew
LawyerFair is rated 4.73 based on 22 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!