Laura Ashley Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Laura Ashley

How would you rate Laura Ashley ?

"Shocking product - 3 faulty king-size Alice beds delivered since May 2017 and the fact that customer services still have not been able to sort out the problem - even going so far as to pretend the technician examined the bed fully and met with my husband when he clearly did not and even fibbed about it. Terrible terrible terrible values and implications on the brand. Would not even star if I was given the choice. Shocking product - 3 faulty king-size Alice beds delivered since May 2017 and the fact that customer services still have not been able to sort out the problem - even going so far as to pretend the technician examined the bed fully and met with my husband when he clearly did not and even fibbed about it. Terrible terrible terrible values and implications on the brand. Would not even star if I was given the choice. For a bed that costs over £1,000 I'm in absolute astonishment at how they treat their customers and at selling such badly made goods at this price - it is an insult."
"I was sold wrong batch number wallpaper after being assured they were all the same by sales assistant. Of course I should have checked but just trusted what she had said. When put up they were very different colours. Had to be redone at my expense but store refused to offer any gesture of compensation or help despite admitting liability. Alot of hassle And extra expense due to their original mistake. Customer service appalling."
"I just got delivered my Laura Ashley shades today. They are amazing Im a very happy customer."
"I rang customer service at 10p a minute who said to take the product I was trying to return into my local LA store. The people there then said I couldn't return the product because it was outside the 28 day period, but it was obvious my product was faulty from the start. I was very disappointed with how they handled the whole matter especially because I don't live near a store so it's hard to get to."
Laura Ashley is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews