Langley Autocraft Reviews

Read Langley Autocraft Reviews

01923 439 961

langleyautocraft@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Langley Autocraft made you happy
I have been a customer of Langley Autocraft for many years.
Their commitment to customer care and satisfaction is outstanding.
All works undertaken are of a high standard.
I am self employed, and travel many miles in my car every year. Without the level of care and support Langley Autocraft offer, even at extremely short notice, my business would not function.
I am very grateful for the high standard of service offered, and am confident to recommend Langley Autocraft to anyone.
I have always found Langley Autocraft to be friendly efficient and reliable
I trust them and their recommendations and advice 100 percent
All work undertaken is completed to the highest standard and I would always recommend this company to family friends and strangers alike
David Monk says - The guys at Langley Autocraft are brilliant - completely reliable, extremely helpful and committed to delivering a very high quality professional service for a reasonable price. We have been using them for around 15 years and have complete trust in them. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.
I and my mother (and my late father) have been taking our cars to Langley Autocraft for at least 20 years. I think that says a lot in itself. I have always found the reception staff, technicians and managers to be very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. If anything untoward is found during a service, I always get a courtesy call to let me know what the issue is, may they order the part(s) in and get it repaired so that I may get my car back as soon as possible.
I find Langley Autocraft to be excellent. I am always greeted with a smile and the staff there have excellent customer service skills with a real 'can do' approach. The engineers there are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I always take my car to Langley Autocraft for any servicing, MOT or repair and the high standard never slips. I highly recommend Langley Autocraft.
Very helpful when I called to book the car in for a service and MOT - they explained the costs of both items on the basis that there would be no items requiring repair / replacement, and offered a courtesy car without prompting.
Even better news when I went to collect the car in the evening - the cost was approx £30 lower than quoted and they'd washed the car !
Langley Autocraft is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews