Land Rover Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Land Rover made you happy

Telephone
"The worst customer experience I have… The worst customer experience I have ever had! When I was buying the car it was certainly the best with numerous calls, chasing and prompt responses. Just as soon as I left the dealership I was told that Zaman the Sales person would call me on the Monday to see how I was getting on and whether I was able to connect my car to the phone app, as they couldn't at the dealers.....surprise no call! Not only could I do this but the DB stereo didn't work well and more importantly the air con just blew out warm air. Well, as you can imagine, on a day like today and travelling 3 hours a day by car to work, it is a horrendous experience! I have complained and called about 5 times and the best they could do was in 3-4 weeks time! Even though I had received a standard letter saying call for a free one month check! Finally Barry from complaints called and said he was so sorry and this he agreed was terrible service and that he would send someone to collect my car today to rectify the issues! Well 8 am came and went and it is now 9.15, having stayed home from work and guess what? No Barry! Apparently after calling them and being on the phone for 15 mins whilst a woman panted and puffed all around the building looking for Barry, he finally came on the phone to say they didn't have a car for me and that he was so sorry! I cannot breathe! I am livid and do not want the car anymore! I will never ever ever buy from them again and how mad I was to have in the first place, especially after now reading all of these appauling reviews! I can honestly say that I am now tempted to go to watchdog and make sure that people are aware of what they are getting themselves into when spending such large amounts of their money! Disgusting attitudes, incompetent money grabbers!"
"If you like driving expensive cars that break down regularly, then trot down to your nearest land Rover dealership - you'll not be disappointed."
"I bought 4 items of clothing for my son for Christmas. He loves his Landrover and I thought he might enjoy the quirky nature of this present. There is a very good choice of clothes and accessories on their website but I chose items that had the small Landrover logo. My son loves his present and I was also pleased to see that they are very good quality and made to a high standard. Will definitely buy from them again."
Land Rover is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews