LambdaTek Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend LambdaTek

1 kings meadow, OXFORD United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate LambdaTek?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Niccolò Gorgoni

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LambdaTek in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Niccolò Gorgoni
Verified Reviewer
"They sold me a laptop already used while saying "new and unused, opened box for customer error". The laptop was used - at least - 5 times before me according to system logs. I asked for a complete refund and after a lot of time they propose me a bit less. I accepted because I was exhausted. Never seen the money until I contacted directly paypal (and thanks to paypal everything was solved)."
"THay sent me a laptop dell one xps , very good price !!! and delivery normal"
Javier
"Huge variety of IT stuff, reasonable pricing."
"I bought a second user AIO computer online, It arrived and I tried to enable the touchcreen option that was advertised. I couldn't it as there was no option.. I requested a return under distance selling and they have refused. Lambdatek say touchscreen optional mean it does not have a tocuhscreen. I disagree NON TOUCHSCREEN means no touchscreen. Lambaatek were selling me a specific machine, there was no "option" they could sell me for a touchscreen so why tell me all about the features of a touchscreen? I've told I can have a partial refund, then no refund. I've had argumentative emails from two people called Sutan and Gabriel in the returns dept. maybe they think The Consumer Contracts (formerly Distance Selling) regulations do not apply to them. I am fuming!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"DIscovered via Manufacturer that Lambdatek were selling an item that wasn't apparently intended for retail, just for supply to PC system manufacturers. I did this after exhaustive investigation and even learned and tried solutions from others, experiencing the same thing, in the public domain. Manufacturer authorised return, Lambdatek said they couldn't get confirmation. Lambdatek apprear unwilling to even acknowledge the SSD drive was unfit for sale but have removed item from sale I believe, as a direct result of my complaint. They're unwilling to advance-replace the item, which is a reasonable ask since they supplied bad goods. This is normal for computer memory to be swapped in advance, I've had it myself. I've offered three different solutions but they appear to have declined all three for various reasons. I've sent a formal request for a response (LBA), and counting down the days before I have to take civil court action to recover my outlay after they refuse to help me minimise my loss. Throughout the communication, I've been unable to get the name of the person who's dealing with the problem. I think it's one specific Director of the company, (from Companies House) but I can't be sure. So, also a faceless corporation. Very odd My ask is simple, but they're refusing to help me in a way that minimises my suffering though their failure to sell an item fit for retail; refusing to acknowledge there was a problem with the item by word but deeds suggesting otherwise. I'll edit this post if the situation changes. UPDATE: 28 March 2017 They're apparently unwilling to acknowledge the item they sold wasn't fit for purpose and that they are therefore liable for refund for reasons stated . They want to apparently check it and delay the refund as much as it would appear possible. Unless something changes, they'll be receiving a County Court Summons. My viewpoint, customer service isn't important and box-shifting is the sole purpose of their outfit. My experience is that I won't buy from them if expecting anything to go wrong and needing to go back. UPDATE: 13 April 2017 They still refuse to give any acknowledgement that this problem exists. The national media are now made aware of this. This compamy is beyond my contempt."
LambdaTek is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews