Ladder Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service and advice. Always responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!"
"Great 👍 very happy"
"Very simple process from start to finish. Well Done"
"Sammon Mortgages were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire mortgage process, could not recommend a higher quality mortgage broker."
"Fantastic service with good attention to detail. Always very helpful."
"Great service. James couldn’t have been more helpful!"
"Thank for your help sorting my mortgage."
"I have used Sammon Mortgages on more than one occasion. Every time, I have found them to be incredibly knowledgeable, consistent, extremely efficient and very personable. I have and will continue to recommend them."
"Very professional approach to helping me find the right remortgage. All the staff are on their game, knowledgable and helpful when jargon busting. I will using them for my next mortgage for sure. Thanks guys!"
"Very helpful and reliable."
"Fantastic service from David"
"Very professional service that goes the extra mile for their customers."
"Great service and sound advice. Kieran was very professional and went the extra mile for us with finding a great life insurance policy. I will be sure to recommend Sammon Mortgages to any friends and family. Great Job"
"Sammon Mortgages are a pleasure to deal with - in particular Kieran. He kept me up to date every step of the way and managed to secure me a much better deal than I anticipated. I can’t recommend them enough and will continue to use them without fail."
"Excellent professional company who take care of clients in an admirable way. The test is when there are complications in a project how do they perform; answer, they were excellent. My last project had a problem which arose due to ?incompetence of a legal firm, and Sammon mortgages sorted it out. Very nice people to deal with, always helpful, and resourceful."
"Excellent and extremely helpful service."
"Great service"
"Tony has worked with me for years and is a trusted intermediary who works closely to achieve ends with close liaison and support."
"I found my experience with Sammon Mortgages to be a massive help in what is essentially a confusing world to the layman. The team were very efficient in coming up with a deal that suited me and my family and very patient with the many questions I had in response. I also arranged some insurance policies at the same time which took some stress out of the process and has made my life much easier. Overall I'm very pleased and would certainly not hesitate in using them again in the future."
"Martin has been excellent with finding me the best product."
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews