Ladder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy
Expert assistance in sorting out a non standard mortgage.
Swift, helpful and provided all the options in a clear manner, based on our requirements.
Very impressed and will be recommending to others due to the great level of service we received from all involved. Hopefully I haven’t missed anyone but we primarily spoke with David and Kyrie. Thanks for helping us get complete and across the line!
Outstanding service!
Excellent service, professional staff and clear communication, highly recommended.
Great mortgage service - very efficient and prompt to get things completed.
Absolute stars! Couldn't have moved without there help. So friendly and efficient. I recommend them to all my friends and family as the entire process was flawless.
Excellent service, made the whole process a lot less stressful than I was anticipating.
Very good service. Kept fully informed throughout the process. Met all my needs. Thoroughly recommend their services
James was brilliant. Quick and easy. Kept me updated along the way and the process was easy for my remortgage. 10/10 can’t fault him
Sammon Mortagages ‘James’ made it feel easy to buy a home!!
Really helpful informed people who know the market, shopped around for us and listened to our requirements, independant with no attachments. I have recommended Sammon Mortgages to friends.
Great broker. Always gets the job done!
Fantastic
James and the team have been brilliant: great, friendly advice and always available for a call.
Very good service. Quick to respond
Very professional, extremely helpful. Would definitely use Sammon again and would highly recommend their services
Very helpful even with every and all obstacles that halted proceedings
Perfect service!
Professional, friendly and excellent customer service from Sammon Mortgages. Always so organised and efficient. A pleasure to work with. Thank you
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews