Ladder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy
I’ve used Sammon Mortgages for over 10 years. I have always been able to achieve the right type of mortgage each time I have used their services. They’re very responsive and professional.
Always prompt and professional
Very helpful and up to speed with any issues. Thank you
Martin has been my mortgage and insurance broker for many years. As ever, when we came to remortgage at the end of last year, Martin was highly efficient and secured an excellent rate for us. He is also in the process or arranging relevant life cover, a task which he is handling with equal aplomb.
We had a great mortgage broker!
Sammon Mortgages have assisted me on my current mortgage and also on a new rate when my current rate expired last year. They have been a pleasure to deal with throughout both processes and I have found all members of the team that I have dealt with to be informative, professional & they have exceeded my expectations in every aspect of our working relationship! I can not rate them highly enough, thanks to all the team once again!
Dealt with getting a good value mortgage for us exceptionally well. Very pleased indeed
I found Sammon Mortgages to be very helpful and extremely professional when trying to find the best mortgage for me. I would definitely recommend them to others and will certainly be using them again in the future.
My advisor James and all I loaded with at Sammon Mortgages went above and beyond, I could t have asked for a better service and will never go anywhere else for my mortgage requirements now
Excellent personal and profesional service, I would defanalty use them again and recomend them. Try them you will not be disapointed
Good service and very helpful. Used for initial mortgage and re - mortgage. Definatley recommend .
Truly amazed at the lengths Sammon mortgages went to assisting with my first mortgage.
Went above and beyond every step of the way.
Everyone involved in processing our 2 remortgage applications did so efficiently and with a great deal of customer service. Any calls we made or emails we sent were all answered swiftly and answered the querying point without delay. We would most definately use the services again and will he highly recommending Sammon Mortagages to friends and family. Thank you to all
Excellent service and really tailored to our needs. Martin is excellent.
Very good service throughout the whole process.

Updates provided at every stage.

Just brilliant.
Sammon mortgages helped when no one else could. My mortgage advisor was incredibly helpful and managed to source a lender who would look at my particularly unique circumstances. I would definitely recommend him.
Excellent service and always willing to help
Paper work was simplified & quite approachable
Brilliant service, thank you!
We got exactly the result we wanted with Sammon Morgage’s, they kept us informed every step of the way and continued to help and guide us through the whole remortgaging process, id highly recommend them, thank you.
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews