Ladder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tony has worked with me for years and is a trusted intermediary who works closely to achieve ends with close liaison and support.
I found my experience with Sammon Mortgages to be a massive help in what is essentially a confusing world to the layman. The team were very efficient in coming up with a deal that suited me and my family and very patient with the many questions I had in response.
I also arranged some insurance policies at the same time which took some stress out of the process and has made my life much easier.
Overall I'm very pleased and would certainly not hesitate in using them again in the future.
Martin has been excellent with finding me the best product.
All good very hekpful. Thanks.
Matt always makes things clear and easy to understand. Always manages to get us the right product.
Sammon Mortgages are extremely helpful and professional. James Borg whom we deal with, is always easy to reach, is very knowledgable and goes above and beyond the call of duty to help out. I recommend them highly and have already recommended them to our friends.
Excellent communication and knowledge
Can’t fault Sammon mortgages one bit,as many people do I went into getting a mortgage without knowing much and a bit daunted by the whole thing, but the whole team made my experience easy and kept me up to date regularly. Matthew Smith was brilliant throughout and have and would recommend to anyone. Keep up
the good work.
We are happy with mortgage deal.
An amazing one to one experience who managed a difficult mortgage provider with great skill to provide an amazing outcome thank you to the team !!
Made my mortgage and re-mortgage process smooth and easy! I fully trust Sammon Mortgages to look after my best interests in all aspects.
Excellent service. Quick. Available and efficient. James Borg was responsive and always available. Thoroughly recommended.
First class professional service.
Big thanks to Kieran and all of the team, everything was spot on, will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Really pleased and would thoroughly recommend! Consistently efficient and always put me at ease where needed. They really are one of the best in the business. Thank you for your great work!
Used Sammon Mortgages in the past and will use them again and recommend to others!
Tony is the best
Had a great experience using Kieran at Sammon for my re-mortgage.
Generally the procedure for gathering information and gaining a mortgage was very good. However, I would have liked to have been told early on in the proceedings that, for me to take out a mortgage in my sole name, against a property jointly owned by me and my husband, the property would have to be solely owned by me. I thought I would be able to take out a loan on 'my half' of the house value, with the property remaining jointly-owned.
Been working with Matt Smith at Sammon Mortgages for several years now and on several mortgage deals and have also recommended him to friends. Always top notch and always delivers.
Matt was fantastic! very professional, helpful and always at the end of the phone when we needed him. Great service and we will recommend Matt to everyone we know looking for a mortgage.
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews