Ladbrokes Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ladbrokes
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Ladbrokes?

"Started an account to give them a go. Easy enough. Deposited money and lost. Fair enough. Deposited more and won. Tried to withdraw my money and Ladbroke cancelled my withdrawal because I hadn't uploaded any ID (you're not asked to upload ID when you register. I assumed I was verified with my bank lIke most normal places) I don't have a passport or a driving licence so I was unable to get any of my money back. Absolute joke of a customer service team who just disconnect the conversation when they can't help, and a terrible experience overall. Account deactivated and I'll never step foot in one of their shops either. Bad, bad company on so many levels."
"Horrendous service. Attempted to get a bet on today in the 5.25 Navan with 2 horses to load. They suspended the market early. Took no more bets prior to the off. I wonder if they had taken enough bets on it?? Surprise surprise a well backed 4/1 favourite won. Earlier managed to get a bet on after 2 furlongs on a race won by an unbacked outsider. Either they pay me out on the one I wanted to back or return my stake from the other Bet. One rule for all. They will get no more of my money. Account closed."
"Games are fixed and the casinos are the biggest con ever I don't know how they get away with it"
"Games take far to long to load and ya just don't win nothing at all probably the odd 7p every year....William hill is a lot better with promotions and good bonus and prizes"
"You took my stake money took the bet and when it came up refused to pay out, when i asked why i was told some bull excuse about Paypal, if i couldnt win no matter how why accept the bet ? this is Corporate Theft which i am now looking into."
"Constant logging on problems"
"RIP off best odds guaranteed placed £10lucky 15 then to b told only £5 guaranteed after collecting money £265 down closed account with 15 of my mates sky bet here we come honest punters ripped off again thieves"
"I was betting with Ladbrokes for a while but then after a few winnings I cannot put any bets AND withdraw my money. Whenever I called for support- they would simply disconnect without replying. Scammers !"
"Very dodgy company, placed bet for game, the game went to overtime, the team I've placed bet for won in overtime and they didn't pay off as they said the team didn't win in initial game. I've bet that they will win, it didn't say that they had to win in initial game. Avoid as they will be happy to take your money and not pay out if you win. Will never use them again."
"Any excuse to not pay out and terrible customer service, will never use again."
"In a nutshell: - Customer service need educating - Not one person failed to conclude my situation - The online website is a complete scam - They wont pay you out if you win too much - Customer service dont provide service to customers, they just a brick wall who complain back with anything you say. - Ladbrokes overall are silly people with no good intentions - They probably causing so much distress rather then excitement for customers. My true score : 0.5/10"
"My cash out was cut off at half time of the Spain Portugal match when I had potential Cash outs I tried reloading my page on my phone as I thought something was wrong but then rang Ladbrokes customer services an the lady told me they have the rite to cancel my cash out at any time an whenever they want I’m disgusted in Ladbrokes An will never bet on Ladbrokes again"
"Every time I have an accumulator you suspend a match for the whole 90 minutes then you show it as soon as the final whistle goes. Why do you have cash out ,when you can't cash out when a game is suspended."
"They didn't. Very arrogant customer services and very unreliable website."
"App terrible to use on the football,sky bet app far better and easier."
"Customer service is very slow and not able to help. Phone service is just as bad. I have been waiting over a week to get my problem solved and they are continuously moving the goalposts. When they have eventually solved my problem I am going elsewhere. Ladbrokes is the worse casino I have ever been on"
"Done some footie accas with them. The cashout features stops working after 10 mins for the entire game. On another occasion it was so sketchy made it impossible to cashout. Took to twitter and turns out there was hundreds of others with the same issues, check for yourselves " @Ladbrokes cashout ". It can't be accidental if it's every weekend!?"
"shop manager had no idea how to settle a bet without epos or the machine that translates so it was impossible to collect my returns"
"Live chat helped soren on the VIP team great"
"very easy to use, problems solved quickly"
Ladbrokes is rated 4.68 based on 1,914 reviews