Ladbrokes Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ladbrokes

How would you rate Ladbrokes?

Robert
"They didn't. Very arrogant customer services and very unreliable website."
"App terrible to use on the football,sky bet app far better and easier."
"Customer service is very slow and not able to help. Phone service is just as bad. I have been waiting over a week to get my problem solved and they are continuously moving the goalposts. When they have eventually solved my problem I am going elsewhere. Ladbrokes is the worse casino I have ever been on"
"Done some footie accas with them. The cashout features stops working after 10 mins for the entire game. On another occasion it was so sketchy made it impossible to cashout. Took to twitter and turns out there was hundreds of others with the same issues, check for yourselves " @Ladbrokes cashout ". It can't be accidental if it's every weekend!?"
Steve
"shop manager had no idea how to settle a bet without epos or the machine that translates so it was impossible to collect my returns"
"Live chat helped soren on the VIP team great"
"very easy to use, problems solved quickly"
"Soren was quick was quick and knowledgeable (something that often isn't the case)"
"Helped by Soren of VIP. Very quick, efficient and helpful."
"Soon after placing my Bets, there was website MALFUNCTION which resulted in me being unable to follow my bets as the matches went on. The website was down for more than 8 hours. I phoned customer to complain but they couldn't refund my bets as free bets. I had the options to adjust my bets or place my bets with a different betting company."
"all the time"
"brilliantcustomerservice from Soren"
"Got cut off and suckered into one of the worst wagering offers I have ever seen"
"Got everything I wanted to know"
"VIP customer support Joe was helpful and assisted as best he could."
"At least answered questions and was polite"
"my withdrawal problem was quickly resolved by joe from the customer services team"
"wie immer, alles besten. Danke, Martin !!!!"
"helen who works on the vip section of chat was very helpful and very quick in sorting out my problem and enquiry, very pleasant, and professional"
"wie immer, sehr nett. Danke Martin !!!"
Ladbrokes is rated 4.71 based on 1,901 reviews