Kubek.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kubek.co.uk

About Kubek.co.uk: Kubek.co.uk is a Promotional Products company providing branded merchandise for business, organisations and events in the UK.

info@kubek.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street
First Floor

How would you rate Kubek.co.uk ?

"From start to finish the contact was great. Helping us in every way make the bags perfect. They were excellent quality and very impressive. Thank You"
Thank you so much! We really appreciate​ your feedback!
"Fast, professionally, good, good prices.I recommend to everyone."
Mark Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Good pricing and quick delivery. Many thanks."
Lisa Jukes
Verified Buyer
"Mariusz was extremely helpful..He was patient, as i'd asked for several quotes.. The order went through smoothly and was even delivered earlier than expected.. The product was as expected and very happy with service"
"Helpful and efficient. Couldn't have asked for a better service, thank you!"
"Excellent service, response from Kubek always very quick even late in the evening or on a Sunday they always answered my queries almost by return. This is just what you need when trying to run a business, all my questions and queries were answered with no delays. My products also were delivered quickly and Kubek kept me informed as to when they would arrive. A great company to work with, i would recommend them to any business and I will be using them again!"
"The service was really good! I got the delivery earlier than expected and the quality of the products was great! Highly recommended..."
"With very little time to have the bags printed Kubek.co.uk did a superb quality job. Bags were lovely and delivered really fast. Thank you"
Thank you, we appreciate the positive comment and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Great product, we are very pleased and they were easy to deal with."
"Paper bags with our logo. Great quality, Good price and quick delivery. Would recommend!!!"
"Excellent service and communication from start to finish. Couldn't recommend Kubek highly enough and will definitely be using them again soon. Big thanks to Mariusz and the team!!"
"A real pleasure from start to finish, from quote to delivery. Would highly recommend Kubek and will be most definitely using again! Huge thanks!"
"Truly fantastic service and quality of products"
ComfyDesign
Verified Buyer
"From placed the order to receive it, everything was perfectly good. If any question had happened during the processing time, the answer made me feel confident, that it is all good, and it was!"
"Great service, product is excellent quality"
"It was pleasure to work with kubek.co.uk. He is absolutely focus on the customer needs, always honest about item even if thats mean that I will change my mind. Trying resolve any problem. Definitely will back soon."
"After being let down by my usual supplier Kubek saved the day and completed my bag order quickly, efficiently and cost effective for my business, very happy with my bags and such an excellent company to deal with! Will definitely be a go to supplier! Thanks"
"Very easy to work with and did what we required. Thanks very much."
"Kubek.co.uk provided an excellent service. I received a quality product and within a very speedy timeframe. Communication was excellent throughout. I am delighted and I will definitely be using this company again."
"Excellent product quality and customer service, highly recommended!"
Kubek.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews