KnowYourMoney Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend KnowYourMoney

jason@knowyourmoney.co.uk

Floor 3 Haldin HouseOld Bank of England CourtQueen Street

How would you rate KnowYourMoney ?

"visited sight ref equity release, not based in Hertfordshire but Norfolk. Misleading. Wanted to deal with someone face to face locally"
"It's an easy website to negotiate and shows a lot of comparison credit cards etc and their exchange rates."
"Because I got lucky playing ges like Bigo"
"Lots of useful information"
"I particularly liked the credit card comparison. They compare 97 credit cards so you can see quite clearly the benefits (or not!) of each one. Easy site to use."
"I liked the mortgage advice. It was up to date in what is a fast changing area."
"Knowyourmoney made me happy and feel confident again. It gives great advice, an all round helpful site for me, my friends and family. Thank you!!"
"great useful website,very good."
"Sensible and easy to understand advice. Thank you!"
"It has been really useful for advice on money and it's helped me a lot"
"great site"
"Very happy and great website. Full of information!"
"I am able to win a number of different vouchers and the website is easy to get around to do so."
"Just great, couldn't have found a better site!! Well done guys! :)"
"Great business, really helped my self and partner couldn't of found a better site."
"it is the greatest thing since slice bread and it made me loads of bread which is brilliant"
"It is a nice site."
"Easy, straight forward, to the point information,mall very current and saving a lot of leg work in searching around."
"a great service"
"I found it extremely useful, informative and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!"
KnowYourMoney is rated 4.53 based on 153 reviews