KMJ Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KMJ Solicitors

About KMJ Solicitors: Specialist family law firm based in central London dealing with all aspects of family law including divorce, international matters, financial and children arrangements, pre-nuptial agreements, same-sex marriage & civil partnership and cohabitation.

02074366767

clayton@kmjsolicitors.com

3rd floor, 73-75 Mortimer Street,
London

Telephone
"Matrimonial solicitors who helped me through the process of first hearing at court and settling at FDR. Philip Cooper was my solicitor. He is an excellent solicitor who was incredibly supportive throughout the emotional process. He works tirelessly and was always available to me even though he must have had many other cases at he same time. He is calm and a great listener. He allowed me to be angry and rant but would pick out the relevant facts and always have a plan of action at the end of the conference. He also has a good sense of humour which can diffuse a situation appropriately when required. I always felt he was on my side although he was always realistic about the other side. I was impressed how he answered emails directly and sent through detailed documents and information. His letters were always very succinct and to the point. I liked his gunfire approach as it was needed with my ex-spouse who was slippery and a game player. But Philip would have none of it which. It meant I had a solicitor fighting for me so I was less stressed. He was very organised and replied to my questions so that the whole process kept on a timely track.He suggested an excellent barrister and the two of them worked extremely well together to deliver the best outcome for me. They were a formidable double act. I can't thank Philip enough or praise him highly enough. He has changed my life and I will be eternally grateful to him for that. All the support staff were very good and very efficient. The were always keen to help where possible. One one occasion I had to speak to Philip very urgently and they calmly dealt with me and updated me to progress matters. An outstanding company. I felt very important and cared for. I have no complaints at all. Of course all legal advice is expensive but I felt the standard of advice I received was worth the price I paid. Philip was recommended to me so I knew he would be good. I don't feel he wasted any time at all and what I was charged was fair. The billing and invoice process worked well so I was able to manage my finances accordingly."
"Always quick to respond to any issues or questions. Sensible advice and guidance."
"Prompt professional service, always friendly and approachable. Highly recommend."
"Clayton Miller provided me with excellent and comprehensive legal representation. I will certainly be using their services again and recommending to my friend/family. They represented me in both family and financial matters."
"KMJ are focused, considered and have provided clear guidance. It is apparent they have vast family law experience and have used this to set out clear and realistic expectations. Conflict issues are based on points of fact or legal precedence and most importantly the analytical unpicking of the financial aspects has created undisputable arguments to achieve an agreeable settlement, KMJ really did not leave anything to doubt. Highly recommended for service, advice and results, in a word "Quality"."
"Excellent very friendly and knowledgeable service that kept me at all times up to date with costs. Will certainly use KMJ again on my next divorces. < grin>"
"Excellent advice from a friendly team of lawyers and at a reasonable price. I will always use and recommend KMJ solicitors."
"I truly don’t know what I would have done without Philip at KMJ Solicitors. He and the team always went above and beyond any contractural agreement and had the heart of my matter as the priority and drive of their actions and arrangements. I am eternally indebted and in gratitude."
"KMJ are THE best family law practice out there. Philip Cooper is probably one of the nicest and most capable solicitors I have met and I have met a few!!! The few dealings I had with Clayton They can be tough when needed but know how to approach issues fairly and equitably. They are extreamly caring and supportive but also know their subject very very well indeed. Their fees are fair and they are deffinately not "fee farmers". As a result they can be trusted to achieve a result that is equitable to all parties whilst helping their client through, what can be, a horrible process. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Very professional and competent."
"Superb advice from the start of the process. Without them I wouldn't have been able to secure a 50% shared care arrangement or prevented applications to relocate my son overseas and within the UK. He is happier than ever having remained near family and friends. I believe few Father's have been able to achieve such an outcome!"
"I highly recommend Sohinni - she is smart, professional and knowledgeable with a straight forward, transparent approach yet at the same time she is incredibly caring, understanding and friendly. I could not have survived the court proceedings without her legal and emotional support and thanks to her assistance, I was able to obtain the results I was hoping for. Hopefully, I will not need any legal assistance in the future, but if I do, I will definitely call Sohinni and I recommend everyone else to do so!"
"Philip Cooper was the consummate professional, and was realistic in the overall best outcome for me and my daughters, and achieved the optimum result for me. He didn’t attempt to inflame the situation, with my ex husband, which enabled a financial settlement I was happy with, whilst achieving an amicable future relationship with my children’s father. I have no hesitation in highly recommending him to friends and colleagues who find themselves in this unfortunate situation."
"I cannot thank Sohinni more for how she handled my very sensitive and important family case. She worked so hard from the very outset, going out of her way to make sure I had the very best opportunities and people to work with. I was impressed from the beginning when she went above and beyond to find the small print in law to help my case progress faster than usual. She took the case very seriously, and not just as any old job which I really appreciated. Thankfully we got the outcome we wanted, and in record time, which is no doubt thanks to Sohinni and the work her team put in for me and my family. I would recommend Sohinni and KMJ to anybody and would not hesitate to use them again if I needed to."
"When I came to you, and your company. I found myself, my life completely in a state,and a Surreal but nightmarish existence. But thanks to you and your team you were able to help me to resolve the situation that I was placed in. I have now been cleared of all allegations, I am at the stage now where I can rebuild my life. I thank you and Sohinni and all your entire staff for their tireless work. With kindest regards Dennis Watson"
"Clayton and his team showed great empathy and tenacity throughout a very difficult time. I can’t thank him enough!"
"Very professional, genuine, good guys"
KMJ Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews