K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&M Auto Centre Ltd

Tell us how K&M Auto Centre Ltd made you happy

"Friendly excellent service and very reasonable prices as well--what more could you want!!!"
"Exceptional service and very trusting. Always happy to help and very competitive with prices too. Would never take my car anywhere else !! ????"
"Lovely company! The people here are absolute gems, will give you a fair price and are down to earth attitude. I wouldn't get my car fixed anywhere else! Frankly."
"Probably the most professional mot station I've used in 21 years of the motor trade! Highly recommend! Marc @ Priory Motor Co 4x4 centre Kirkby- in Ashfield NG17 8AP"
"Took my car in for a new wheel and was impressed when the final bill was actually less than I had been quoted! Got me out of a tight spot for a very reasonable price, will definitely use again. Deanna Fox"
"Team were really helpful when I needed an emergency new tyre - choice of tyres and speedy service, definitely recommend Mrs Green"
"Went in needing a repair on tyre. Carried out quickly and efficiently. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
"My husband had his Peugeot 406 2.1DT GLX estate terra cleaned in September 2014 this bearing in mind this vechile is 18years old it made a massive difference in the economy and it's performance as result we have noticed it returns between 30and 35 miles extra per tank. Would recommend this. As a result I have had my Astra 1600 twin cam petrol estate also terra cleaned on 21/01/15 the performance as increased. We would recommend people to invest in having theirs terra cleaned. The service from the staff was and is very friendly . Mark and Susan Robinson"
"Very good service. Friendly and quick with dealing with the problem i went in with."
"arrived and felt the wheels needed balancing, job done but went onthe road and didn't feel right so took it back and they road tested it, came up with a solution, change wheels front to back which they did as part of the service. friendly lot as well. very pleased, thanks"
"Service was fantastic rang just before they closed they sorted my car first thing the following day could not ask for a better service I'm back on the road completing my community visits thanks guys."
K&M Auto Centre Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 71 reviews