Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

Read Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

+84 (0) 1226 910538

info@kitesurfnam.com

Tell us how Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com made you happy
We had to change the car, which was rather unexpected. The driver who drove us from the Airport almost to our Hotel was very nice.The car was OK.
on time, polite, safe driving style, super service! Thank you.
I told him in advance that I would arrive at 1 pm, but did not keep the promised time. I asked a question to KakaoTalk Customer Center, but I didn't receive a reply.
We are sorry that you did not see the driver straight way. Please remember that during New Year it is extremely busy at the airport, and we provide a helpdesk number which you can call for support at any time but we did not receive a call from you. We always state, in our confirmation email to you, that if you cannot find the driver you should call our dedicated helpdesk number (which is monitored 24 hours) immediately and that you should not use Kakaotalk or Whatsapp as they are not monitored at all times.
To Mui Ne the driver was waiting with sign as promised, very friendly driver and safe driving in a very clean car. On the return trip the driver picked up us on time. Again a safe drive in a clean car. Well worth the money. Christina responded quickly to the emails and she is very helpful. I can recommend the company with a good conscience.
Super Service! Vielen lieben Dank Christina
Great door to door service very reliable and would highly recommend
The transfer is prêt gros but the price is bit expensive $ 89 Thank you anyway for your service. Best wishes
Driver was waiting with sign as promised, very friendly and polite guy, safe driving. Big and well looked after car. Best way to travel to Mui Ne after a long flight. Well worth the extra money. Enjoy your time, Heiko
excellent!
Uber efficient - perfect communication - with great choice for the best transport options in/out of Mui Ne - stress free way to send family, friends, clients to the airport or next city
We have nothing but praise for Taxi Nam. Christina responded quickly to emails, and was very helpful. Booking through the website was easy too. The vehicles arrived on time, were clean, and the drivers were also very helpful. We spent 4 days in Da Lat, and the car which took us there was at our disposal during the days we were there for sightseeing. This was really useful, and the cost was very reasonable. Vietnam Airlines put us on an earlier flight from Hue to Saigon, which meant we arrived there 2 hours earlier than the scheduled pick-up. We called Christina from the airport, and she immediately re-arranged the car to pick us up at the earlier time. We travel to Vietnam fairly regularly, as our son lives here, and we won’t hesitate to use Taxi Nam again.
We could arrive at the destination comfortably thanks to the kind driver!
Can't go wrong with this crew. They did what they said they were gonna do and some. Efficient, reliable and prompt. A well needed "injection" in this otherwise fairly laid back mentality here in Asia. Awesome service. Late model, clean vehicle and a very polite driver. I will only need one number for my further transport needs while here. Cheers guys. Keep up the great work. Petri /NZ
Perfect service Friendly driver Good falue for the charge
Perfect taxi rid from airport to muu ne. Driver waited at airport with ou name sign. 50 mtr walk to taxi. Smooth rid through ho chi min city. One stop for restrooms and drink. Perfect and nice rode
Everything went according to the agreement
Very good van, the service of the driver is friendly. Only question was that the driver was a little late to the airport, when I was out of the terminal, I couldn't find the message. Wait about ten minutes.
Love it
I was most impressed by the service given by this company. My plane flight from Melbourne Australia was delayed by more then 4 hours and the driver was waiting out the front for me.👌. The driver was excellent very friendly and efficient, the drive was only 2,30 minutes..tip top... Very good service and would recommend to any one traveling to Vietnam 👍
Everything was excellent. Comfortable, new and big car. Good, careful and punctual driver. Fast transfer.
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com is rated 4.65 based on 339 reviews