Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com

Tell us how Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"very comfortable, pleasant taxi I arrived at my destination comfortably despite the tired schedule."
"very good!! thank you"
"Driver is verry kind and safty"
"It was real great time! I luv taxinam! See u again!"
"Very nice driver!"
"Very pleasant drive with mister Loc"
"so goooood. again to taxi"
"The driver who picked us up in Ho Chi Minh City was very good. But the driver who took us back to Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday July 27th was not very good. He drove "like crazy" and we was afraid the 2 first hours of the trip."
"He was very nice and kind. Thankyou"
"목적지에 정확하게 데려다주고 기사님이 매우 친절하였다"
"Highly recommend Taxi Nam. We traveled from Australia and had a great experience with these services. Christina always replied in a timely manner via email with any questions I had. At times I gave short notice to adjust pick up times and she always helped me and made the changes I asked for. We traveled from a hotel in Saigon to Mui Ne , then Mui Ne to Saigon airport. Long drives which were always comfortable in air conditioned vehicles with pleasant drivers. What was so impressive was the honesty and help we received after my husband left his sunglasses in the car. The driver & Christina have arranged to have these transferred to a hotel so they can be picked up by my Mum who is still in Vietnam and then she can returned to him once she gets home. Absolutely brilliant service and so honest. Thank you Taxi Nam!!!"
"We used Taxi Nam for trips HCMC to Mui Ne and Mui Ne to Dalat. Both drivers were excellent and we felt safe at all times."
"The online booking process was smooth, Christina and Team responded to our queries and requests promptly. Our transfer from airport to Muine could be better, it was a 4 hour drive and there was no rest stop as promised. We could not communicate our wishes to the driver due to language barrier. We emailed Christina about this problem and she sorted it out - we had a proper rest stop/toilet break on our return journey from Muine to Ho Chi Minh City."
"Vehicle was on time, clean, good condition. Great. Good start. Suggest driver does not use car radio at anytime for personal entertainment. Viet chatter and music not appropriate for paying guests. The driver drives. Safety First. Suggest driver turns mobile phones to vibrate only. Many incoming phone calls intrude on guests comfort. Driver should do all his outgoing and return phone calls during the rest stops only. Should not use mobile phone when driving. Safety First. Water and refresher towels could be offered - these are normal with many transfer services. If there is any issue with payment the driver must always check with his head office first. It is not appropriate to confront the guest at the end of the trip about VND V USD payment. Not a good way to end a transfer. Great service from Christina thank you. The supplier / driver needs training."
"It was a great journey with the taxi"
"I received the best service. But we thought that it was a waste because only 4 persons, we was ride a 12 seater car. The car was too big. However the driver was very friendly. Thank you very much."
"Ze best!"
"itwas very kind"
"Alles hat Super geklappt! Vielen Dank dafür! Wir waren beide Male sehr pünktlich abgeholt! Problemlose Abwicklung! Einfach nur Empfehlenswert!"
"Pick up went without a hitch, the 7 seater car was amazing and the driver very friendly. I will always us this taxi company in the future."
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com is rated 4.66 based on 288 reviews