Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com

Tell us how Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"nice trip thank u"
"Pünktlich zur Abholung, gute und soweit sichere Fahrt in sauberen Fahrzeugen, freundliche Fahrer (zwar wenig bis kein Englisch) aber einfach top!"
"I think we should consider the condition of the taxi driver. The driver was so sleepy the whole time that I was worried about a car accident. As a result, the arrival at the airport was delayed, so the taxi van will not be used next time."
We are sorry to hear about your experience and we have already followed up on it. Please be assured that this was an exception and again we apologise for this. It would have been helpful if you called our help-desk number, which is available 24 hours, so that we could have helped you and spoken with the driver at the time.  We would like to show you that this was unfortunate single incident and that our transfer service is good and safe so if you come back to Mui Ne, please get in touch with us via email and the Taxi Nam Team will look after you.
"It was a good choice choose taxinam for the trip. We saved time and money."
"good comfortable"
"The driver came late and waited for 50 minutes outside. I asked him why he was late and he said he slept."
We are sorry to hear that you had to wait for our driver - however we are surprised that you did not call our helpdesk number which is available 24 hours a day and clearly shown in your booking confirmation email.

If you had done so we could have helped you straight away and completely avoided the long delay.
"very kind and nice"
"very comfortable, pleasant taxi I arrived at my destination comfortably despite the tired schedule."
"very good!! thank you"
"Driver is verry kind and safty"
"It was real great time! I luv taxinam! See u again!"
"Very nice driver!"
"Very pleasant drive with mister Loc"
"so goooood. again to taxi"
"The driver who picked us up in Ho Chi Minh City was very good. But the driver who took us back to Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday July 27th was not very good. He drove "like crazy" and we was afraid the 2 first hours of the trip."
"He was very nice and kind. Thankyou"
"목적지에 정확하게 데려다주고 기사님이 매우 친절하였다"
"Highly recommend Taxi Nam. We traveled from Australia and had a great experience with these services. Christina always replied in a timely manner via email with any questions I had. At times I gave short notice to adjust pick up times and she always helped me and made the changes I asked for. We traveled from a hotel in Saigon to Mui Ne , then Mui Ne to Saigon airport. Long drives which were always comfortable in air conditioned vehicles with pleasant drivers. What was so impressive was the honesty and help we received after my husband left his sunglasses in the car. The driver & Christina have arranged to have these transferred to a hotel so they can be picked up by my Mum who is still in Vietnam and then she can returned to him once she gets home. Absolutely brilliant service and so honest. Thank you Taxi Nam!!!"
"We used Taxi Nam for trips HCMC to Mui Ne and Mui Ne to Dalat. Both drivers were excellent and we felt safe at all times."
"The online booking process was smooth, Christina and Team responded to our queries and requests promptly. Our transfer from airport to Muine could be better, it was a 4 hour drive and there was no rest stop as promised. We could not communicate our wishes to the driver due to language barrier. We emailed Christina about this problem and she sorted it out - we had a proper rest stop/toilet break on our return journey from Muine to Ho Chi Minh City."
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com is rated 4.64 based on 295 reviews