Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

Read Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com Reviews

+84 (0) 1226 910538

info@kitesurfnam.com

Tell us how Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com 5 star review on 23rd July 2018
Wong Tzu Chiin
More Photos & Videos
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com 4 star review on 22nd August 2017
David Gooding
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely excellent service - again!
My taxi arrived exactly on time (5 minutes early in fact), and sent a message to my hotel room that he was waiting. 20 minutes later I pitched up for my ride. Very good driver, extremely polite, and reassuringly careful on overtaking traffic. The fact that he didn't speak English was actually a blessing - no need to try to make small talk, so I spent the journey looking at the scenery, reading my kindle app, playing Sudoku and occasionally checking Google maps. Couple of stops for comfort break, but with light traffic (March 23, coronavirus in town), the whole trip from Mui Ne to Saigon Airport was only 4 hours! Nice big comfortable RV, I was able to change the a/c when it suited me, just by pointing to the dials!
I totally recommend this service to anybody.
Unfortunately the driver on the way back to Saigon was driving very fast. He made careless bypasses. We didn’t feel safe. Also a Little bit of navigating problems in Saigon.

The service to MuiNe was OK. Quite a lot speed during that journey to but we didn’t feel that unsafe.
Great Service. Booked it 3 times in Vietnam.
The drivers are skilled and very friendly and always on time.
Thank you very much!!!
We would always recommend your service and wish you the best of luck in hard „Corona“ times!
Excellent service good car and good safe driver. Would highly recommend
Wir sind mit dem Service sehr zufrieden. Es hat alles wunderbar geklappt. Kurz vor Abreise wurde nochmal die Buchung bestätigt. Der Fahrer war schon vor Ort und die Anreise zum Hotel klappte reibungslos. Wir empfehlen den Service gerne weiter und würden ihn jederzeit wieder in Anspruch nehmen.
Excellent driver and Service. Excellent vehicle. Really enjoyed the Trip. Will book again. Thanks
very good drive , very policeman, thank you very much
Hello, thank you very much for the great service. The driver picked us up in time and took us right to our destination. Unfortunately he did not speak any English, but all worked out fine. Thank you
Perfekter Service!
Wir wurden vom Flughafen abgeholt und zu unsere Unerkunft in Mui Ne gefahren. Nach drei Tagen ging es weiter nach Da Lat
Gute Kommunikation mit Christina, pünktlich, zuverlässig, fairer Preis, gute Fahrzeuge und Fahrer.
driver feel so tired. little bit scared because of when he was driving with sleeping...
Perfectly!!! 👍👍👍
Very good service picked us up on time from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and took us to our Mui ne hotel. Trip took 2hrs 20 due to heavy traffic. No problem with driver. Could not speak much English but was polite and a good driver. The rest stop half way was clean. Couldn’t fault service
Excellent service.
We booked a minibus from TP. HCM to Da Lat and a bus back through Taxi Nam.
Taxi Nam employees were polite and efficient.
Taxi Nam's communications were clear.
They responded promptly to queries.
The price of transport was competitive.
Minibus driver was on time.
Minibus was clean and comfortable.
We were driven safely from HCM to Da Lat.
Hat alles perfekt geklappt.
We took a taxi from saigon to mui ne and we were really content with the driver and the agency! They were reachable even out of opening hours and organised everything very good and reliable. We highly recommend the company!!
Perfect service and communication. My driver was already waiting for me when I came out of the airport as promised. Comfy, clean car and a very nice, attentive driver, who brought me home safe after my long trip. Thanks Christina & Team!
Professional easy reliable service
Great service, our flight arrived early and the taxi was there waiting
Very good service. The taxi was on time and we had a great drive to Vung Tau from Ho Chi Minh city airport. We will use this service again.
We had to change the car, which was rather unexpected.
The driver who drove us from the Airport almost to our Hotel was very nice.The car was OK.
Kitesurf Nam - www.hochiminh-muine-taxi.com is rated 4.65 based on 338 reviews