Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Very good service .will use your company again"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"I wasn't expecting much as you never know what you get when you order online. But the prices of similar drawer units at wickes and howdens was several hundred pounds so definately worth looking for alternatives. And these drawers are fantastic! Very sturdy and good fit! And so cheap! I'd recommend it to anyone!"
"The fitting of the new doors and update of the cabinets was excellent. The workmanship faultless But we were disappointed with the 'magic corner' feature that was installed. Compared to the one we discussed in the showroom it was not the one we expected. When we asked why we had the LeMans system and not got the full double pull out tray system we were expecting it was explained that the pull out system would not fit While we accepted this alternative system we think the communication about the change could have been better. To be fair, we were given the choice after pointing this out(which seems inconsistent with the earlier explanation) but we were expected to pay an extra £60 towards the fitting. The fitter also pointed out that the proposed system did not pull fully out as we had thought so we decided to keep the system as it was"
"Excellent quality product. Well made, attractive and great value for money ."
"Excellent product. Easy to fit."
"Ordered 3 soft close wire drawers only one turned up! But as soon as I called the office they accepted their mistake and dispatched 2 more which I received 2 days later. All in all I was very impressed with the speedy delivery and service received. The drawers were exactly what I wanted and fit and work perfectly."
"DELIVERED IN TIME. GOOD PRODUCTS. WILL USE THEM AGAIN."
"Item arrived on time very pleased with it. Would recommend this company"
"2nd time to use you very quick delivery and excellent quality product"
"good range, excellent produt (swing door hinge), good value. Installation a bit tricky, but works well."
"I must say I found your products and service execellant and would recommend you to anybody. Thankyou very much ."
"Excellent product. Excellent service. Very satisfied customer Thank you"
"The handles were a perfect fit for my kitchen presses. I ordered them on line and they arrived the day after. It was an excellent service. I had spoken to a gentleman before I placed my order. He sent me a sample of handle which I found to be very useful. Many thanks for your efficiency and great service."
"Very happy with my purchase. Great service and very well priced.i will use again for sure. Thanks Jim"
"Hinges delivered as expected. Great quality and perfect fit. Will definitely use again."
"Great value for money and easy to fit."
"The kitchen baskets did not fit within the 500mm runners and had to be altered to fit."
"Fast response to queries. Very informative & extremely helpful. Fast delivery too!"
"Excellent fit. Good quality product and sturdy. Will buy in future"
"Prompt service and delivery, wire baskets fitted and great improvement"
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 489 reviews