Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Delivery prompt as promised.Not been fitted yet but hope the outcome will be good."
"Everything arrived quickly. Not yet used, as kitchen not yet built."
"Great quality product at a superb price. Their customer and after sales service is second to none. A very well done"
"Ordered 3 High Line Wire Baskets arrived quickly and so impressed with quality have ordered 8 more for other kitchen cupboards - going to make a massive difference to our kitchen storage/organisation."
"Very prompt service.."
"Superb quality magic corners and fast, efficient delivety. Highly recommend."
"Ordered a handle that required a cut into the top if the door. The company call and emailed me to check this was suitable before posting. This wasn’t suitable so they refunded my money no issues and saved me the hassle of retuning. Excellent customer service."
"my goods came within 3 days of order being placed I was informed of the delivery time and the goods were delivered on time. My chrome baskets are excellent of excellent quality am very pleased with with all aspect of my purchase from kitchen fittings direct"
"Soft close drawers were all delivered very quickly and the value for money is excellent. These are top quality items. Very pleased."
"Great product however lacking information regarding the delivery, an email would have been good to let you know that the items had been dispatched"
"Very pleased with new kitchen wire pullout baskets, competitively priced & delivery was very quick."
"Excellent product at a reasonable price, we have fitted 4 wire shelves in one cupboard and 3 in another, NO more grovelling in the back of shelves,"
"Fantastic selection and great service with fast delivery. I am shopping again today with u"
"Happy with product. Quick delivery. Would buy again."
"Absolutely brilliant, easy to fit and really great quality, I wish I had ordered them before as I no longer have to sort through the cupboard i just pull one of the 3 drawers i ordered open..and it's there!"
"On time and perfect fit."
"That was our first purchase at Kitchen Fittings Direct and will not be the last one. Delivery on next day, great product, all perfect. Thank you."
"Excellent service and super quick next day delivery very reasonable pricing and great quality products"
"Good service just needed a vat invoice in GB pounds"
"Prompt service with rapid delivery of pull out wire baskets. Good quality, strong products. Very pleased."
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.77 based on 684 reviews