Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Excellent Experience. Both Supplier And Product. Very simple process to purchase product even simpler to receive by gentle dispatch agent Item received within record time. In Excellent Condition, Looks and works fantastic Than You."
"I ordered soft close baskets. They arrived the following day and were a perfect fit for my cabinets. Very easy to fit and very strong and classy looking. Would highly recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct."
"Quick efficient service, great product, very pleased. Would definitely recommend."
"The kitchen baskets were supposed to be for a 60cm gap but were 5 or 6 cm too small and required spacers both sides. Since the product did not come with spacers these had to be constructed by ourselves. I then had to make slats both sides to hide the spacers to make the job look neat.This all took several hours. The baskets themselves were ok but rather flimsily built. I would not have bought them had I seen them first. Not recommended."
"You need to make sure the peg fit probably I had to sandpaper them down they were a very tight fit as I have arthritis in my hands"
"Excellent quality product and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Highly recommended very reasonable price item exactly what was ordered arrived very quickly"
"Handles were perfect , pull out wicker baskets were pretty poor quality ."
"The hidden corner unit came on time. It was reasonably easy to fit if you read the instructions very carefully. That is the one minor complaint the drawings in the instructions could have been clearer. Appears good value for the price paid but only time will tell."
"We bought pull-out wire baskets from KFD at significantly less than half the price our normal supplier charges for the same items. Although there was a glitch with the delivery - only six of the eight units initially arrived, it was speedily redressed."
"Sink arrived less than 24 hours of ordering. Exactly as described. Very pleased."
"Ordered fittings sink etc and all delivered extremely fast and well packed everything in perfect condition and I found the use of their website very easy . Whole overall experience was made so easy I would recommend using this company and will certainly deal with them again"
"Ordering and delivery fine but points lost as I was not that impressed with the wire basket attachment to the runners. The baskets clipped in but you could not stop them from sliding backwards and forwards."
"BRILLIANT! from start to finish. I would totally recommend your company. I am very pleased with my purchase and I would not hesitate to order products again"
"I purchased the Chrome Soft Close Wire Baskets for my kitchen some time ago but this time I purchased them for my new sewing room. I needed to keep lots of small items together and lots of material. I have found the wire baskets to be extremely adaptable. I would certainly recommend them."
"fantastic quality for the price and very good service."
"Still waiting on my order"
"Just what we needed for hard to reach cupboard and very good value for money"
"Used Kitchen Fittings Direct to purchase several edge pull cabinet handles of various length in Polished Chrome. The items arrived promptly and were well packaged. Excellent value for money and my kitchen looks stunning. The fit was bang on and so easy to fit"
"All was perfect. It arrived as promised, and time as promised, and a great price. The courier company was also on time and remarkably efficient. It is now fitted and looks great. Here's hoping it lasts as long as the last one. If not you'll hear all about it. Thanks again, Albert"
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,029 reviews