Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Diana Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, next day delivery. Baskets fitted almost perfectly with just a small adjustment needed."
Linda Gray
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money and great quality"
"Very easy to use website and the product was delivered quickly and fits perfectly. Would definitely use this company again."
"Fast easy and well made"
"Really pleased with the quality of the storage unit and the customer service team were very helpful. A+++"
Liam Conolly
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. goods ordered on a Monday delivered on Tuesday ! Excellent"
Jennifer ANewman
Verified Buyer
"We have a tall single built-in cupboard... this amazing bit of equipment has given us double hanging space!"
"Good price, good product and no-fuss delivery."
Ken Sparrowhawk
"Brilliant.Service,Quality and Price.Thanks."
Marilyn Beveridge
Verified Buyer
"Great products just what I was looking for. Pull out baskets for cupboards easy to install and do exactly what is on the package."
Marguerite Kent
Verified Buyer
"Good range better prices prompt delivery"
"Goods were delivered in full and extremely promptly. Goods were exactly as the photos on the website. I bought beehive kitchen door and drawer handles and they really are great quality. I have ordered twice from this company and would rate them 5 star on both deliveries. I will definitely use them again. Great company, great quality, great service."
Kim Bromage
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 9 wire baskets to make my tall cupboard into a pantry. The baskets arrived quickly and well packaged. They are fantastic quality at a great price. Really happy with this purchase and I can definitely recommend Fittings Direct."
EMMA CARTER
Verified Buyer
"The kitchen cabinet knobs that we ordered were a very close match to our current ones and the delivery was fast. However, when we came to attach them the screws supplied weren't long enough to put the knobs on - had to use our own."
SANDRA DICKSON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and very fast, reliable delivery service."
Peter Whistler
Verified Buyer
"I was able to see online the product I wanted and buy with confidence knowing it was the right product and fitted the cupboard correctly."
Helen Eckert
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted. good quality"
"Easy ordering. Excellent fast delivery. Wire pull out baskets look extremely sturdy and strong although they are not fitted yet."
Mr Chris Chappell
Verified Buyer
"Rather disappointed that all baskets were a different height. Set up spacing for runners and fitted them to find that baskets wouldn't fit ( must have used smaller basket for pattern) and had to alter all runners again!! Colour of baskets is different also. Considered contacting you at the time but just couldn't do with the pain of returning them etc so made them fit."
Christine Almond
Verified Buyer
"unfortunately the colour match as seen in image was a poor match for the actual product and while i appreciate that this is a representation the colour was to resolve an issue and the variance between the image and product was too much... thanks anyway"
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.75 based on 40 reviews