Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Order was delivered on time and product was perfect excellent service will use more often"
David Bright
Verified Buyer
"very helpful when ordering and very pleased with the quiet close wire basket to fit in my caravan."
Mr Paul Eagleton
Verified Buyer
"The hinge was very good value, however I had problems fitting it and wanted to speak to your customer service department but none of the phone numbers listed on the website worked"
Leslie T Muir
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the corner basket swing out unit, Advice on purchase was very good, Delivery was on time and I fitted it without too much trouble. I had a Magnet kitchen with their own unit which never worked well, running on ball bearings and eventually fell to bits. Your unit is much more stable and better engineered. Very happy with it. Thank you.. Leslie T Muir, Shepperton"
John Hayden
Verified Buyer
"I bought the easy closer wired baskets,they fitted perfect and easy to install price was great too ,delivered straight to my door cheers"
"Fast delivery and good quality. very pleased with purchase"
"Ordered wire drawers for inside kitchen cupboards - arrived promptly, excellent value and just what I wanted."
Allan Hulme
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely delighted at the quality of my purchase. It's made a huge difference to my kitchen. A fantastic product at a great price... thanks"
Dean Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, high quality product (4 purchased) very easy to fit. Excellent value and have no hesitation recommending both KFD or this item. Very satisfied customer. Thank you KFD."
"Shopped around for draw peg board for ages found this company to be £40 cheaper and very good quality I would definitely buy again"
"Very cost effective baskets and delivery"
"Excellent service prompt and item as described second order with this company and would highly recommend"
Denis Bass
Verified Buyer
"One of the drawer units arrived damaged as if it had been dropped or something had hit it"
"I bought mini cargo bins to replace an older designed one for a kitchen cabinet. The bin arrived within 2 days of ordering. The fit is perfect and the design is great. Very pleased with the purchase. Thank you for the quick response time."
"Very good quality of products fast shipping and delivery"
STEPHEN VINCENT
Verified Buyer
"The sliding baskets for my kitchen cupboards are excellent in both quality and price. Easy to fit with sturdy slide mechanisms. I would definitely recommend."
Ranjeet Scotney
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the quality of these baskets and the price They are very sturdy and can surprisingly store a lot. I was initially disappointed with the basket for the 300 unit as a lot of space is lost on both sides of the basket due to the large runners. However after loading the baskets and realising that I managed to get everything in the cupboard AND it's accessible, I was no longer concerned! I looked around before buying these and they are by far the cheapest and excellent service from kitchen fittings direct."
"I couldn't recommend you enough.First class service."
Irene Prescott
Verified Buyer
"The last two hinges where perfect ordered also in November 2017 and that must have been faulty as broke after a couple of months"
Sarah Adderley
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy to navigate & I easily found what I was looking for. Ordering was easy & delivery was fast...great service. Thanks"
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.77 based on 198 reviews