Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Couldn’t find nicer door handles, very good quality for the price and they were delivered the next day.
Two weeks later & still no sign of my order or any communication as to the reason for the delay!
Just fitted two blind corners and two straight cabinets, all fitted perfectly. Very strong and well made. Excellent delivery.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Happy with order
Although you sent me the wrong carousels I order the ones without the pole we did manage to fit them and are happy with the product. Thank you
Good service Great product.
Sliding Larder Unit replacement. Good quality and easy to fix. Excellent delivery time to Northern Ireland. Will use again.
I ordered soft close larder baskets and was very pleased with the extremely prompt delivery and excellent quality product.
Ordered handlesfor kitchen presses. Looks lovely.
Great service and very responsive to my Initial enquiry.
Prompt and efficient delivery
good quality service
I ordered these drawers thinking they would probably be cheap light weight and not very sturdy, I was a bit surprised to say the least when they arrived very good solid feel to them and looked really well finished. Mounted them in place which was very easy to do, they feel solid slide in and out smoothly realy pleased with them.
Excellent service, very easy to find what we needed - even for amateurs like us. Fitting was straightforward and the online fitting guide was really helpful. We used the soft-close wire drawers to turn a larder unit that was something of a dumping ground into a really useful, usable space.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Fits like a charm. Smooth gliding. Pretty easy to fit even for an amateur like me.
Very good service as I realised ( without their help ) I had ordered the wrong part , they sorted immediately and now , no leaking tap . . . Perfect and arrived quickly . . . Thank you !
I was dubious about ordering from Kitchen Fittings Direct because I had read some poor customer reviews about receipt of damaged goods. This proved unwarranted. My order was delivered promptly and in perfect working order. It was also good quality kit that I could not source in the UK.
Great price and service. Will definitely use again
purchased ceramic sink online. Excellent service and product was exactly as described. Fast delivery too
Product arrived as ordered. Very prompt delivery.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.79 based on 1,983 reviews