Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Very happy with item purchased and delivery."
"Excellent service. The sink I previously ordered was still not in stock in time for when I needed it, however I chose another sink and had it delivered on time at no extra cost to me. I was disappointed the original sink I orderd I didnt end up getting because of stock issues however I am still happy with the sink I now have. Thank you I would definitely use again. Julie."
"My order was well priced, delivered promptly and I am very happy with the quality."
"Fast efficient service and will certainly use Kitchen Fittings Direct again."
"Brilliant. Items came within a few days."
"I WOULD RECOMMEND KFD BOUGHT 3 PULL OUT BASKETS THEY WERE GREAT GOT 3 MORE A WEEK LATER 10 OUT OF 10"
"I recently bought some drawer rails from Kitchen Fittings Direct, their website is easy to use and very informative. I ordered the goods, got a delivery date and had the goods delivered within two days. Exceptional service, a fraction of the price for the same goods from large DIY stores. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent service, good quality product. Happy customer!"
"Great quality and fit. Very impressed with how strong these shelves are. We fitted three in one cupboard and I can store lots of tins and jars. Only one slight issue as the soft close mechanism prevents the shelves from fully extending as they touch the door. It is still very easy to reach all the items in the cupboard. This may only happen with our kitchen so must give a 5* review."
"I retrofitted some 800mm & 900mm wide internal drawers in my kitchen. The 900mm wide were 270mm deep (under-sink), whereas the 800mm wide were 450mm deep. The kits that I could find online were for DTC drawers only. I opted not to change the door hinges on my Kitchen units, so I had to install some 2x1 lats to the internal wall of each press and trim down the drawer back and floor by ~50mm to accommodate. Similarly, the base for the 900mm x 270mm press were 900mm x 450mm. This could easily have been my mistake, perhaps I needed to order a shorter drawer base. In any case, it was no big deal to trim them down to size. One final thing, as these shelves were used for Internal Drawers, the base had to protrude by 15mm to engage with the drawer front. To allow for this, I added to the rear of the drawer base to ensure the drawer front was encapsulated. Overall Kitchen Fittings Direct were very good. The delivery was fast, the quality of the product good. The only suggestion I would make, is to have an option for internal drawers and allow for old hinge types. Or specify that new hinges are required."
"Really good quality fittings at a very good value for money price point, and which also arrived very quickly. I would definitely use the company again. I have placed a subsequent order having received such good service and I have also recommended the company to others"
"Excellent products"
"I ordered handles and knobs for my kitchen. Excellent service and delivery. The handles and knobs are exactly what I wanted."
"very pleased with the drawer units fast delivery. I drawer runner came damaged. replaced immediately no quibble. will uses again"
"Bought pull down hang g rail for my wardrobe. Quick and easy to order and delivered within 2 working days. Rail was easy to fit and looks fantastic in my wardrobe. ."
"Having moved to a new house with no storage, these baskets are a godsend"
"From start to finish, my transaction was excellent. I got immediate help on the phone when I ordered my pull-out kitchen drawers, they were delivered promptly and they are of an excellent quality."
"Fast service, good choice and very good quality at extremely reasonable prices"
"Excellent quality handed & looks fab with a really fast delivery 👌🏻"
"Looking great and not quite easy to put in the cupboards. It is good to have a level to ensure accurate set up and smooth movement."
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.77 based on 266 reviews