Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Good service & fast delivery!
Posted 1 hour ago
Couldn't be easier to order and very fast delivery and only €5
Really happy with the handles, great value compared to other retailers and excellent quality. Ordered for collection and the order was ready in about 3 hours so was able to collect the same day. Would order from here again.
Great job
Couldn’t find nicer door handles, very good quality for the price and they were delivered the next day.
Two weeks later & still no sign of my order or any communication as to the reason for the delay!
Just fitted two blind corners and two straight cabinets, all fitted perfectly. Very strong and well made. Excellent delivery.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Happy with order
Although you sent me the wrong carousels I order the ones without the pole we did manage to fit them and are happy with the product. Thank you
Good service Great product.
Sliding Larder Unit replacement. Good quality and easy to fix. Excellent delivery time to Northern Ireland. Will use again.
I ordered soft close larder baskets and was very pleased with the extremely prompt delivery and excellent quality product.
Ordered handlesfor kitchen presses. Looks lovely.
Great service and very responsive to my Initial enquiry.
Prompt and efficient delivery
good quality service
I ordered these drawers thinking they would probably be cheap light weight and not very sturdy, I was a bit surprised to say the least when they arrived very good solid feel to them and looked really well finished. Mounted them in place which was very easy to do, they feel solid slide in and out smoothly realy pleased with them.
Excellent service, very easy to find what we needed - even for amateurs like us. Fitting was straightforward and the online fitting guide was really helpful. We used the soft-close wire drawers to turn a larder unit that was something of a dumping ground into a really useful, usable space.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Fits like a charm. Smooth gliding. Pretty easy to fit even for an amateur like me.
Very good service as I realised ( without their help ) I had ordered the wrong part , they sorted immediately and now , no leaking tap . . . Perfect and arrived quickly . . . Thank you !
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.79 based on 1,987 reviews