Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
"Brilliant service,great price, great product"
"Ace service! Quick delivery and really helpful customer helpline over the phone. Drawer units I purchased are fab. Would recommend."
"Thought I was buying Black,as it turned out ,they were perfect ."
"Excellent - good quality fittings easy to fit, next day delivery, competitive price cant fault your goods or service thanks so much."
"Excellent, had my order in 2 days in perfect condition. Would highly recommend"
"I bought high line baskets. They are extremely sturdy and excellent value for money. They arrived quickly. I would order again - no problem."
"Item arrived quickly but too deep for the drawer so doesn’t fit. My kitchen is a standard size and other appliances and extra baskets I have purchased online have fitted fine."
"very pleased fits perfectly"
"Good quality stock. Company very good to deal with. They were very accommodating to my situation. I would be happy to deal with them in the future."
"A perfect service in every way the goods arrived on time and were exactly what I needed thanks a lot"
"Excellent service even though I made a mistake Kitchen Fittings Direct rectified the problem at no cost to me. I thank them for it."
"Good prices and quick delivery can’t fault it"
"Quality items, good price and quickly delivered."
"Ordering and delivery was great. The actual product required alot of tweaking to get working properly which was very annoying considering the instructions required to the mm measurements."
"I'm happy with wire drawers I bought"
"Great service. Would recommend."
"They managed to source some handles from Ireland when all other companies that I had tried couldn’t. Highly recommend definitely would use them again"
"Fast efficient service. Delivery of the pegboard was just 2 days after ordering. Good product. We are very happy with it"
"Very good product, arrived promptly."
"Great and prompt service. Thankyou"
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews