Kitchen Dirt Devils Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Dirt Devils

How would you rate Kitchen Dirt Devils?

"Booked appointment for oven clean, but they cancelled and gave me another date a month later. i paid with my card. When their man turned up he did a good job and charged me £40 which I paid, forgetting I had already paid. I was given an invoice from a book . There was no name or address on it just a number When got my bank statement I realised it might be a con,so I rang the number which their man wrote on the invoice.Answer machine and foreign woman not speaking English.I am an OAP and can't afford to lose this money. This company should be closed down."
"This is a scam company, avoid unless you want to lose lots of money especially if you give card details. I know as I unfortunately worked for the company until I realised what they were doing. I have been to trading standards and watchdog but unless more complaints are made nothing will be done"
"They are con artists book and pay for oven cleaning they then do not turn up and you cannot get money back even worse they take another payment the following month without your permission. No way to contact them except by letter as the phone number goes straight to an answering machine and no matter how many times you call it they never call back - they should be shut down lost over £100 pounds - stay well clear"
"They take payment quick enough. Then don't turn up. And you can't phone them you just get voicemail. Left 3 messages. Complete scam."
"Had a cold call from this company and booked two ovens to be cleaned days before they were due they cancelled. When you call the office you get an answerphone service no one comes back to you and I have tried and left numerous messages. This company should be closed down for fleecing its customers. Any person who checks this website please don't use them."
"Is it possible to give zero stars or less? If so this company would not even be worth that. Stay clear. Never keeps appointments, full of excuses and poor customer service, actually no service at all. Tried phoning now goes to answer phone and they never call back."
"no show for numerous appts no communication no promised call backs still awaiting £30 refund since may call them get all lines busy message have rated 1 no zero so has to be this company is a complete joke wish i had never heard of them"
"This company is a total joke. Cleaner turned up to my apartment building but because he couldn't gain entry through main door immediately he left. He was supposed to call my mobile number but called my home number instead which wasn't where the job was being done so I obviously wasn't there! I was stood in entrance looking right at him as he drove off. I've made 6 calls to the office left 4 voicemails and not had any reply. Living Social should be ashamed to endorse this product. And when I checked my account the voucher had been redeemed so I imagine no chance of getting a refund. my advice is to steer clear."
"Do not use this company! It's a complete scam. Constantly cancel and reschedule in the hope that you'll go away and leave them with your upfront cash."
"Absolutely DISGUSTING!!!! Cancelled my appointment to clean my oven twice!! still fighting to get my refund spoken to the owner Janice Ainsworth about 10 times and every time a new excuse. She just LIES through her teeth.. and her staff too!! She told me the refund has been processed.... Then she blamed the accounts dept( she is the accounts dept) Now she's blaming HER bank Stay well clear of this SCAMMING woman I wish I had read the reviews first but I got the deal through WOWCHER and they are not taking responsibility for this CON woman. I won't be dealing with WOWCHER again. I am consulting a solicitor. This is APPALLING practice!!!!"
"Took £60 from my card. Had to cancel the booking but never refunded me. Gave some awful story about card machine being broken so they would send a letter about refunding by BACS. Never received that either then they took another £60 on the same card. Can't get in touch now as always an answer phone."
"DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY they are scammers they book an appt then take deposit then phone to reschedule a date waaay in the future and when you tell them it doesn't suit they don't give you a refund. Now months later as they still have my details and have taken £55 out of my acct for no reason. Do not go near"
"This company are a disgrace. They Do not turn up when they should, reschedule a time again still a no show, constant phone calls, no one returns your calls. Requested a refund and have been fobbed of all morning, do not use this company, they are absolutely useless. Their customer service is extremely poor"
"I paid my deposite of £20 in April 2017 appointment was cancelled, rearranged for 30th May again canelled with the promise and assurance of manager who gave me her direct number that work would be carried out. Further appointment made 28th July 2017 baring in mind appointments need to be made around my work days. Once again i was let down, when i ang the company despite arranging this with the manager was told the booking was not listed. I have requested a refund of my £20 but i am not not hopeful. I would never recommnend this company and anyone reading this PLEASE think twice before parting with your money."
"They took £20 deposit and on the day(s) cancelled each and every appointment made with various excuses. Well it may only be £20 but I have a judgement CCJ against them now and am considering sending the baliffs. Small amount yes, but if they do this to 10 people a day they are making a nice little earner.... so if you have probs with them take out a CCJ against them."
"Received several automated telephone calls relating to oven cleaning. I pressed '1' to get a quote. Received a call a couple of days later. I was quoted £75 for my double oven, I was told the company name was Kitchen Dirt Devils, but when I asked for contact details they hung up."
"I would give this a 0 if I had the option. Customer service very poor, cannot arrange and keep to a given time slot, unhelpful on the phone when sorting enquiries. The cleaners have an awful, unprofessional attitude and do not clean sufficiently at all!"
"Booked an oven clean over the phone & took morning off work to accommodate timings. They didn't turn up & said they couldn't find booking. Expected us to take time off work again to rebook or pay an additional £25 for a weekend appointment."
Kitchen Dirt Devils is rated 1.00 based on 18 reviews