Kingston Blinds Reviews

Read Kingston Blinds Reviews

info@kingstonblinds.net

Unit 1,Westfield Farm,Neat Marsh Road,

Tell us how Kingston Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kingston Blinds 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Mrs Robinson
More Photos & Videos
so pleased with my lovely new blinds, good service, excellent quality. so easy to fit. highly recommended. thank you kingston.
Ordered blinds agreed size colour etc but delivered totally different size to what I agreed nearly over 25mm short. Tried sending several emails to complain and let them know of the problem and just ignore (not very good service). I know we have the corona virus going on but good enough to take my order and payment in this very sad time but unable to help when there is a problem. Not a happy customer
One of best blind companies I have dealt with.
Great choice, Great advice, friendly service and prompt delivery .
Highly recommend
Very pleased with my new blinds. Great service, especially so close to Christmas! They have finished off my room perfectly! Will definitely be using Kingston blinds in the future. Thank you!
Kingston Blinds 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Ordered replacement slats which came with free chain, weights and top hangers already fitted. Excellent value and were with me after five days. I was so pleased with them that I ordered replacement slats for my sons blinds, 104 slats in total. Again didn't have to wait long for them but when he opened the parcel there were no chains or top hangers, just the weights had been fitted. I phoned the company and spoke to a lady who apologised and said she would send the extras out. They came the next day. Would absolutely recommend this company. First Class
promise to despatch in 5 days but after about 9 days i rang them to find out if my order had been despatched,i was told my order had somehow been overlooked,however they did then get it made and delivered in 2 days, also no choice of a wand or chainless weights which a lot of other companies offer but the fabric is nice and they look good
ordered vertical blind slats - they arrived today. Look really good and much cheaper than any one locally. Will definately use Kingston Blinds for any future needs. Thank you
We ordered perfect-fit patio door blinds. Blinds arrived as odered and were fitted within 30 minutes. They really set the room off. Exellent
I ordered replacement vertical blind slats online which was easy and quick. They arrived yesterday and I am very pleased with the quality and price. They came with the weights, chains and hangers already fitted which was so helpful and arrived with the slats marked for each room. Will definitely recommend KB to all family and friends and wouldn't hesitate to order more from this great company.
I ordered 1 set of replacement slats...upon hanging them I was so delighted with the look that I ordered more for the rest of my windows...I was not disappointed .
Live in Cornwall and have ordered numerous times both for myself and for friends who have seen how good my blinds look. Fabulous company and very friendly helpful staff.
Excellent service from measuring to fitting.
Excellent service from measuring to fitting very friendly really pleased with them this is second time I've used them and would highly recommend them.
first class service. Highly recommended. Very professional and helpful staff. Nothing too much trouble. Would definitely use again.
Had our blinds fitted today, they make the house look so fresh and bright.
Really pleased with them
It's also rare to be able to say it was a pleasure to have workmen in the house
Thanks Phil
Regards
Mike & Eileen
Fabulous service, blinds are better than I thought, can't fault the service & price , in delighted, thank you
Great service,very pleased with with the blinds we ordered. I would most definitely recommend your company to family and friends .
J P Mac
ordered on Tuesday up on Friday .great service well made. B W HOLMES
Just like to say we have had 9 blinds for we have been in our new property in August. The blinds look great and the quality is excellent. Don't know how you do it for the price compared to his street shops. Thank you...
Our son recommended Kingston Blinds to us as he had ordered some replacement items on the internet and received good service. They are fairly local to us and we have now used them twice. From their initial visit to having blinds fitted they were helpful and professional. It's a family firm and they are nice caring people who do a good job for a fair price. You can't ask for anything more.
Kingston Blinds is rated 4.75 based on 28 reviews