Kingston Blinds Reviews

info@kingstonblinds.net

Unit 1,
Westfield Farm,
Neat Marsh Road,

How would you rate Kingston Blinds ?

"I ordered 1 set of replacement slats...upon hanging them I was so delighted with the look that I ordered more for the rest of my windows...I was not disappointed ."
"Live in Cornwall and have ordered numerous times both for myself and for friends who have seen how good my blinds look. Fabulous company and very friendly helpful staff."
"Excellent service from measuring to fitting."
"Excellent service from measuring to fitting very friendly really pleased with them this is second time I've used them and would highly recommend them."
"first class service. Highly recommended. Very professional and helpful staff. Nothing too much trouble. Would definitely use again."
"Had our blinds fitted today, they make the house look so fresh and bright. Really pleased with them It's also rare to be able to say it was a pleasure to have workmen in the house Thanks Phil Regards Mike & Eileen"
"Fabulous service, blinds are better than I thought, can't fault the service & price , in delighted, thank you"
"Great service,very pleased with with the blinds we ordered. I would most definitely recommend your company to family and friends . J P Mac"
"ordered on Tuesday up on Friday .great service well made. B W HOLMES"
"Just like to say we have had 9 blinds for we have been in our new property in August. The blinds look great and the quality is excellent. Don't know how you do it for the price compared to his street shops. Thank you..."
"Our son recommended Kingston Blinds to us as he had ordered some replacement items on the internet and received good service. They are fairly local to us and we have now used them twice. From their initial visit to having blinds fitted they were helpful and professional. It's a family firm and they are nice caring people who do a good job for a fair price. You can't ask for anything more."
"This is the second time I have ordered replacement blinds, and I will be doing so again. Excellent service, I ordered on day 1 and was putting blinds up on day 3. Thank you."
"We are very happy with our blinds, very prompt delivery, thankyou, we will be ordering more blinds from you in the new year, excellent job from your production team. Kind Regards, Mrs Dawn Sleigh."
"We are over the moon with our new replacement blinds. The service was excellent - advice and delivery. The fabric is lovely and the blinds so easy to put up. We would definitely recommend you."
"This is the 2nd time I have used Kingston Blinds, and I will definitely be using them again in the future. Excellent Quality and Service."
"I would like to thank Kingston Blinds for an excellent speedy service."
"I cannot recommend Kingston Blinds enough. I am very impressed with the quality of the product I have received. I have also been blown away by the service provided throughout that has included prompt responses, willingness to help (no matter how many queries you have) and demonstrating great efforts to rectify issues quickly to maintain customer satisfaction. Excellent company and excellent product. I would certainly recommend."
"Excellent service friendly and helpful highly recommended"
"Totally delighted with quality, delivery, price and above all excellent customer service. Really pleased with my lovely blinds, and the assistance received from Phil - I highly recommend this company! Kate Steele, Plymouth Feb 2016"
Kingston Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!