Kings Heath Wax Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kings Heath Wax Co

Tell us how Kings Heath Wax Co made you happy
Absolutely beautiful aroma from the melts highly recommend! 😊
I am super impressed with everything I've received from Kings Heath Wax Co. I've been using their products for around 18 months and am just blown away with everything. They use eco friendly packaging and have a huge range of scents which linger for hours. My favourite is Thai Lime and Mango. My most recent order arrived within a few days which I wasn't expecting! Very reasonable prices too. I would highly recommend to anyone. Great work, keep it up!
Brilliant products. Very good service on delivery.
Amazing smells, a good price point and local to me so I don't have to worry about postage!
Gifted all my family hampers of your melts & candles for Christmas and they're all hooked now too!
Easy to order online and great candles. Very impressed with the subtle scent of them while still being very aromatic. Would recommend to anyone looking for a bit more out of there wax.
I recently brought my wax melts, himalayan salt and lamp from you and I can say I'm absolutely over thr moon with my purchases. So much so my dad's partner in who lives in Nuneaton will be putting an order in because she loves the ones I got her for Christmas. I will be putting in my next order soon as this company is making my house smell amazing. Its the first thing I put on in thr morning and the last thing to get switched of at night.
Wonderful wax melts!! Long lasting scent and very environmentally friendly! Highly recommend!!!
Thanks Joanna! So happy that you like them 🥰
Brilliant service and brilliant product. So well presented.
Thank you Suzanne! We appreciate your wonderful feedback!
I have recently started using kings Heath wax products and I’m over the moon with them.
Friendly and prompt service and the best smelling natural waxes I’ve ever used! Far nicer than Yankee!
Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020 Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020 Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020 Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020 Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020 Kings Heath Wax Co 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Thanks so much for such a glowing review! We really appreciate your kind words :)
So pleased with all my gifts I have purchased this year! Super quick delivery and some fabulous bargains!
Happy Customer :)
Thanks so much Clare! We really appreciate your support and our custom
High quality products and great customer service. Have re ordered since for gifts for others
Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We're really pleased that you are happy with our products, and equally our customer service - the 2 of the most important things to us!
Kings Heath Wax Co is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews