fuse 2 ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend fuse 2 ltd
Read fuse 2 ltd Reviews

Tell us how fuse 2 ltd made you happy
Projector Kinetik lamps provides excellent, professional, and expedient service and their pricing is remarkably competitive!
The lamp arrived very quickly with no issues. The site is much cheaper compared to other sites for projector lamps
I like your website, it is very easy to use. I definitely like how you created drop-down options to choose a model of the projector. This was easy to find and I did not have to spend much time looking for what I need. Also, the delivery was very quick.
Been using projector Kinetik lamps for a few years. Stands behind their product. Great customer service and fast delivery
Easy order process. Fast delivery. Item just as advertised. Great pricing and fast shipping!
I called to verify the lamp I planned to order was OEM manufactured and was assured that it was. I was told that Kinetik lamps provide only manufacturer original lamps, which is not true of many projector lamp sources. The brightness, picture quality, and reliability of non-OEM lamps are not predictable. The Kinetik lamps price was much less than the Epson direct price and arrived in 3 days. It is so much better than the cheaper 3rd party manufactured one I had previously installed.
Projector Lamp from Kinetik lamps is great! My Epson replacement lamp was truly an Epson OEM, not a cheap China knockoff as found with all the vendors on ***. Fast shipping. Thank you!!!
I think you have a fine company. I bought my second lamp from you, the first worked over 2500 hours. I used your internet site, which works fine.
Shipped quickly and perfect fit/operation right out of the box. Brighter than the old worn out bulb.
Excellent customer service and shipped overnight for us!!
We haven't installed the new lamp yet, but delivery was fast. We ordered a lamp from this distributor years ago and were very happy with the purchase which is the reason we ordered again. Recommended... but expensive!
Excellent service. Went out of the way to see that I got what I needed very rapidly. Even called me back to just to make sure everything was fine. Highly recommended.
Awesome experience from a great supplier! The price was half of what others were charging. I was concerned the lamps weren't original OEM, so I called. The owner answered the phone! I asked him directly if the bulb was stamped by the manufacturer, and if the housing had the OEM original sticker. He affirmed, and I ordered with overnight shipping. Arrived on time, and as promised, the lamp was certified OEM. Completely Satisfied.
Quality products, very seldom any back orders, and fast service. Good company to purchase from.
I placed my order online but found a problem at the payment section so I made a call on the 0800 number the service was the best not only did I place my order but also had it delivered the next day at no extra cost, now that what I call service THANK YOU
fuse 2 ltd is rated 4.78 based on 59 reviews