fuse 2 ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend fuse 2 ltd

Tell us how fuse 2 ltd made you happy

"Shipped quickly and perfect fit/operation right out of the box. Brighter than the old worn out bulb."
"Excellent customer service and shipped overnight for us!!"
"We haven't installed the new lamp yet, but delivery was fast. We ordered a lamp from this distributor years ago and were very happy with the purchase which is the reason we ordered again. Recommended... but expensive!"
"Excellent service. Went out of the way to see that I got what I needed very rapidly. Even called me back to just to make sure everything was fine. Highly recommended."
"Awesome experience from a great supplier! The price was half of what others were charging. I was concerned the lamps weren't original OEM, so I called. The owner answered the phone! I asked him directly if the bulb was stamped by the manufacturer, and if the housing had the OEM original sticker. He affirmed, and I ordered with overnight shipping. Arrived on time, and as promised, the lamp was certified OEM. Completely Satisfied."
"Quality products, very seldom any back orders, and fast service. Good company to purchase from."
"I placed my order online but found a problem at the payment section so I made a call on the 0800 number the service was the best not only did I place my order but also had it delivered the next day at no extra cost, now that what I call service THANK YOU"
"Ugh, this company does not even deserve 1 star. my order was only part delivered, missing one lamp. the two lamps that were supplied did not match and one exploded in the first few minutes of use. very poor contact with company, one rubbish email with no follow up, phone numbers diverted to a mobile and never answered. Do yourself a favour, ignore the cheap prices and buy from a proper firm."
""After initial communication problems, once contact was made with Kinetic (Fuse 2) customer service they ensured that I was kept updated until the day before the product arrived. ""
fuse 2 ltd is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews