fuse 2 ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend fuse 2 ltd
Read fuse 2 ltd Reviews

Tell us how fuse 2 ltd made you happy
Bought new projector lamp. Came next day, well packaged and was cheapest I could find. Great service.
Before lockdown I bought a replacement lamp. After fitting it it only gave a faint glow. I informed Kinetik and was given a repair reference. The lamp was returned in February and since I have heard nothing.
Wonderful website. Great price point! Very excellent and easy to order. Sites like this are making our lives easier.
My home is my castle, with 3 rooms room being fitted with projectors. I highly recommend Kinetik Lamps . Thank you Kinetik Lamps!
Everything was so easy! I am so happy with this site, it has been the best ever since I was introduced to this site by my friend.
My first experience with Kinetik Lamps. The order process went well. It was really good, really one of the best.
There were 3 types of lamps and excellent prices the orginal inside was best value. Ordering and check out was easy. I will return to Kinetik Lamps.
I would recommend this to all my friends too. Great Quality can see colors haven,t seen for a long time.
The delivery of Kinetiklamps was easy to track and they both arrived on time. They were packed well so as to prevent any damage.
I am so happy with both of the lamps we purchased for our Projector. Thanks a lot.
I like the selection of lamps and found two that I purchased through this order. I have purchased lamps from Kinetik Lamps in the past and have been quite happy with your quality and selection.
Awful company, knowingly selling faulty lamps and refusing to refund. Avoid.
excellent customer service, quick and efficient.
My bulbs are always shipped quickly and packed well. This is an excellent company to do business with
I have always been pleased with the service from this company. Thank you!
Very professional outfit. They let me know what was going on throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend using them.
Worked better than the original manufacturer replacement lamp! Will order again.
Arrived on time, worked perfectly out of the box. Time will tell as to bulb life, but so far so good. Used mainly for Halloween and Christmas window projections.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Product works perfectly. Great pleasure buying from this seller. Thanks.
fuse 2 ltd is rated 4.78 based on 59 reviews