Kindwood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindwood
Read Kindwood Reviews

About Kindwood:

Kindwood is the UK's most sustainable wood fuel brand. Innovating the industry with elegantly packaged firewood products ideal for those cosy nights by the fire or those crazy nights long into the evening during summer.

hello@kindwood.co.uk

Frostrow Farm, Watton Road, Hingham

Tell us how Kindwood made you happy
Tried all the regular charcoals but this is THE BEST. Good big chunks of tree, and easy to light, and stayed reaaaallly hot for much longer than normal. Very good quality and worth the money.
Great items and quick delivery too
Great service and excellent quality product. I ordered kindling for a pizza oven and this resulted in the hottest I have ever managed to get the oven. Highly recommended.
I ordered two, but only received one, which performed excellently. Delivery of the other one took a lot of sorting out; I suspect that your supply was not enough for demand, a defect wich needs attention. You have a great product.
Never received my order due to the failure of Fedex delivery and then had to wait until the good where returned to you for a refund. Not good customer service and had to rely on email as no contact number available for you. Caused me a lot of time and stress.
Great wood, delivered in a very timely fashion, packaged well & very easy and handy to store. Always get our wood from kind wood for our pizza oven!
Excellent quality wood - perfect for the pizza oven. Packaged well and delivered fast. Would highly recommend Kindwood and will definitely be back for more supplies
It is a great product
Really happy & relieved that wood comes in eco packaging. Speedy delivery! Great service!
I have tried other suppliers, but I keep coming back to Kindwood. I like their philosophy and I love the product and the price and speedy delivery. Wonky Wood Wins! :)
Excellent service good quality wood burns lovely great fire pit bundle
Would love to be able to bulk buy a huge crate/net of hardwood kindling to stockpile for the pizza oven
It was delivered fast but the kindling does not seem to be as high quality as previously.
Works a treat in my ooni
Placed order of Swedish Torch Logs 03/06/2021. Its now over a month on and they still have not arrived.
Hello Simon, Thank you for your review. We can only apologise for the delay, and we can certainly understand it is frustrating. Occasionally, there will be delays, and we do our best to keep each customer informed of this. On this occasion, our courier has repeatedly let down, who has promised to rectify the issues on several occasions. You have been informed of this. Unfortunately, this is the downside of using 3rd party transport; we do not control the goods once they leave our warehouse. We have been informed the pallet network has been under severe strain and has led to some quite unbelievable delays, and we're sad to see that both you and Kindwood have fallen victim to those delays. We have been in touch via email to offer our solutions. Thanks, Kindwood Team.
The wood is great for cooking with, although the wood has changed & now has bark attached
Great product, very reasonable prices and good communication if there are delays.
Very impressed with the quality of the logs and the service received. When part of the order was out of stock the communication was very good and nice to see a handwritten note on the delivery document.
It's definitely hardwood, which is better than the softwood I've been using, however there is as much bark as wood in all three bags and for £40 that seems expensive.
Very easy to order, great prices for logs and very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Prompt service. Good dry wood. Thanks!
Kindwood is rated 4.34 based on 76 reviews