Kindwood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindwood
Read Kindwood Reviews

About Kindwood:

Kindwood is the UK's most sustainable wood fuel brand. Innovating the industry with elegantly packaged firewood products ideal for those cosy nights by the fire or those crazy nights long into the evening during summer.

hello@kindwood.co.uk

Frostrow Farm, Watton Road, Hingham

Tell us how Kindwood made you happy
Very disappointed. About 20% to 30% of the wood has paint on it. Given that it was specifically advertised on your website as suitable for a small pizza oven I do not find this satisfactory for cooking food.
Hi it is part of a Birthday present so haven't used it yet I am waiting for the delivery of an Ooni pro 16 pizza oven + accessories. As soon as that has arrived and been given to the recipient and he has used the wood I will let you know.
Kind regards
Not the cheapest but for good reason. Good product. Like the environmental angle. Prompt and helpful courier. Only suggestion, given effort taken to provide environmentally friendly packaging, would be to not wrap pallets in sheet plastic.
Thanks for your review Jack. I can ensure that the wrap isn't made of plastic, it's a wrap made of corn starch.
So disappointed in your logs as currently just charring and smoking thick black smoke in our firepit . More smoke than the cheapest high moisture logs Have had to add an artificial log to get any sort of flame
Glad I didn’t believe the hype that they were low smoke and bought the smallest pack .
Happy with the items delivered. Took quite a while for delivery so that's the only reason I'm marking it down 1.
Great service and quality
The order arrived on time, well packaged and perfect for use in my pizza oven. Happy customer, I will definitely recommend you guys and order again
I love this company - the wood is really good quality and burns well, lovely crates to stack it up. The best bit though is the really friendly staff :)
Love this wood. It burns beautifully , and yet still lasts. And the smell is amazing. Love the bags they are delivered in too.
Great company and 5 stars for being so eco friendly. We had some delays on our order, mainly due to Covid affecting supplies but Kindwood kept us informed. I will say that strangely one of our crates of wood burnt much better than the other - not sure if maybe one got a little damp? But loving the crates and the hessian sacks and will be ordering more!
The wood was excellent but the cost of sending it was so expensive.
Excellent service and top class kindling for my pizza oven
Lovely company to deal with. Wood is great quality and burns really well. The crates are useful for storing it in the garage too
I'm not sure what I'm more pleased with, the amazing quality wood, or the beautiful apple crate it comes in. You really feel a connection with the material at every point. Very happy
Great wood - lovely packaging and helped made our home super toasty! Comms with the team has been great too - will be a long time customer for sure!
Perfect for my Ooni pizza oven
Works really well with our Ooni pizza oven
Lovely hessian packaging (no plastic). Definitely decent quality hard wood at a good price, unlike some 'hardwood' kindling I've tried. Would have given 5 stars but first bag had a lot of very thin strips. Using it for a PIzza oven and these thin strips disappear in no time. Second bag seems better. Will use again as cheaper than the Pizza oven manufacturers own product.
Transport company didn’t inform me of delivery date or time therefore was able to plan. They dropped the pallet in front of the car, blocking the drive. Had to handle all the wood to get the car out. However, great quality wood.
From ordering to receiving 2 Swedish Fire Logs the customer service update was fantastic. i was informed of delays and estimated posting dates. E mail queries were answered immediately. The logs looked fantastic and were very well received as Christmas presents. Not used yet so can't comment on use but I intend to buy more for personal use and for future presents. Highly recommend this company.
Kindwood is rated 4.31 based on 42 reviews