Kindwood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindwood
Read Kindwood Reviews

About Kindwood:

Kindwood is the UK's most sustainable wood fuel brand. Innovating the industry with elegantly packaged firewood products ideal for those cosy nights by the fire or those crazy nights long into the evening during summer.

hello@kindwood.co.uk

Frostrow Farm, Watton Road, Hingham

Tell us how Kindwood made you happy
The wood products themselves are really good and we loved the idea of the crates and hessian sacks. However, they arrived in ridiculously over packaged cardboard (HUGE boxes) which sort of undermined all of the eco messages the brand gave out.
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you believe the cardboard boxes are too large and that this might undermine our credentials. I thought it would be worth sharing our perspective for you.

1) All our cardboard packaging is necessary for distribution to protect them from damages.
2) All our products are relatively large, therefore, we need large boxes
3) All our cardboard is made from 100% recycled cardboard — this is a material which from a sustainability POV can not be beaten.
4) We only use 3 sizes of boxes, in order to cut down the amount of boxes required for our products, to less a smaller footprint.
5) Paper has the highest recycling rate and if it doesn't end up in nature, it is still biodegradable (it biodegrades faster than a leaf!)

In light of this, we'd love to hear your feedback on other solutions? What can we do differently?
The wood is fine, but I paid for next day delivery, it took 5 days and wasn’t the full delivery. The company haven’t responded to my email asking for the next day delivery additional charge to be refunded.
We're sorry your order didn't arrive in time and that we missed your email! I've just sent you an email regarding this.
Really good service, great quality wood, love the boxes, thank you
Thanks for your review Kathleen! Glad you were pleased with your order.
Honestly - first delivery was outstanding - second , average - last one was so so so late and I know we are all going through tough delivery issues with suppliers (I run my own firm) - but the Communication leading up to this was just poor - it was me chasing for info and chasing again.
The quality of your product cannot be faulted - but the communication has in my opinion not been great. Rob McGinlay
We're sorry that you weren't happy with your latest experience with us - we have taken onboard feedback regarding our communication and now have a new member that has joined our team to improve on our communication with our customers.
great! the swedish fire logs are awesome.
Glad you enjoyed your Swedish Torch Log! Thank you for the review.
Expensive for the amount of logs .Paying for the box .Not something I would order again. Logs fine !
We're sorry you feel this way about the Little Crate. It is stated on the website that the Little Crate has 20 - 22 logs.
Brilliant firelogs, ignited easily and burned with very litle smoke.
Thanks for your review Lindy, glad you were happy with your order!
Great product ,burns beautifully.The added bonus is the apple crate which looks good by the burner and is so useful after
Thank you for your 5 star review! Lovely to hear that you're reusing the apple crate.
Highly recommended - extremely fast service. Ordered one day, received the next. Can’t wait to give the fire log I ordered as a Christmas gift - I know the recipients are going to love it.
Thank you Joanne for your 5 star review! We're glad you were pleased with your order and we hope you enjoy your Swedish Torch Log.
Love these firewood crates. Perfect size and the wood is perfectly dry. Quick and efficient to order and speedy delivery.
Thank you Cynthia for your 5 star review. We're glad you love the Little Crates!
Quick efficient service. Wood is a good size for small log burners and burns well.
We're glad you were happy with your order! Thank you for your 5 star review.
Love this company. Products are great and the delivery is so swift!
Thanks Emily for your 5 star review!
Brilliant service, amazing quality logs and, most importantly, sustainable. The last of packing waste is a huge boon over competitors (we reuse the hessian sacks and eventually compost them). I won’t be going anywhere else. Highly recommend.
Thanks Wallis for your 5 star review. We're happy that you love our products and service!
Great quality wood, good heat output and burns a long time. The eco element is just an added conscience benefit.
Kindwood 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Thank you for the 5 star review Thomas! Glad you were happy with your order.
Still waiting for delivery. No contact back when I ask for an update.
We're really sorry you didn't get your order on time and for the poor communication. We're taking onboard all customer feedback and we have recently expanded our team to ensure we meet demand and offer better communication between us and you.
Simply amazing service and product 👌🏻
Thank you Izabela for your 5* review! Stay cosy.
Product arrived very prompt & looks exactly what we want good dry wood,
Have Not used yet as visiting holiday cottage with wood burner next week.
Thank you very much Linda for your wonderful view. We hope you had a relaxing and calming time away in your holiday cottage.

Thanks,