Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Great service and quick delivery...nice website to browse for gifts
Lovely small business with quick delivery. The kids love our giant bubbles from Dr Zigs
Really fast and efficient dispatch/delivery,. My items arrived well packaged and were absolutely perfect. There's such a beautiful selection of items on your website which I found super easy and enjoyable to navigate. I will definitely be back. Thank you!
The service was excellent!
Just the kind of hands-on things that nature-loving parents need to help encourage their kids (and themselves!) engage with the great outdoors.
Excellent fast service
Great shopping experience. Lovely website. Great delivery timescales and wonderful products. Will recommend to family and friends.
Good quality children’s interactive toys .
Superb and fantastic !!!
Very good customer care, fast delivery, great product, our granddaughters are very happy with the mouse in the match box.
Thank you Kinderbarn! :)
Nice product which arrived really quickly.
What a delightful mouse in a bed! Bought for our niece who has just had a new baby sister. She will love it I’m sure.
Beautifully packaged with a very speedy delivery!!
Lovely items and quick delivery. Thank you!
Very easy to order, good friendly communication, toy arrived nicely wrapped
My order came really quickly and was well packaged. The website is easy to navigate and I would definitely buy from again.
Highly recommended - thank iou 😊
Great service and quick delivery.
Easy to navigate website. Fast delivery. Great customer service. Thank you for my lovely products.
Fantastic, swift service & I love my purchase! My nephew will be delighted with his den building kit. Thank you! Gorgeous website too!😊
Great products and service
Purchased the Gruffalo wooden toy for my Great Niece . Very happy with easy use of web site & check out & notification of dispatch too.
Excellent service ! . Arrived VERY quickly , in time for her Birthday as I had left it ‘tight for time on my to do’s!’
A very happy 3 year old indeed on the day! Lovely quality .
Many thanks indeed