Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Efficient,prompt service and delivery, toy digger well packaged description accurate. Very pleased. Gift so not yet unopened
Beautiful toys and wonderful service. Highly recommend.
Extremely fast delivery. Very happy
Clearly set out website selling quality toys.
Super fast turnaround, lovely selection of stock and appreciate the detail in the product descriptions. I shop with materials in mind and am eco/ethical conscious so rely upon specific details when making shopping decisions .I’ll be back again! Thanks!!
Excellent customer service. The products are amazing, great quality and I know the recipients of them are going to just love them.
Very pleased with my order of wooden animals.Arrived promptly and well packaged.Wonderful addition to my childminding setting and already well played with.
Really lovely products. Good quality and a fair price. They were also delivered very quickly.
All products arrived as described and shipping was incredibly fast! Thank you
This parcel arrived ahead of time and it looks very good. It’s for my Grandson for Christmas so I hope he will be thrilled with it. A very well organised company so thank you
Prompt delivery, quality product, excellent packaging
Item was shipped and arrived really quickly, really happy
Very pleased with quality of product. Prompt delivery.
My package arrived ahead of time and I’m delighted with it as will my little Grandson on Christmas morning. Thank you
Customer service, delivery and packaging all prompt and excellent. Very happy and would highly recommend!
Lovely products and quick delivery. Very pleased thank you.
Quicker than I expected, good service, no problems at all!
The items I bought from Kinderbarn are lovely and they were delivered so quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use this company again.
The order arrived promptly and was perfectly packaged. I was so pleased with the jigsaws which are just right for my grandsons’ Christmas stockings and no plastic!
Excellent service. Quick delivery very securely packed. Beautiful items my grandson will love them. Thankyou Xmas sorted.
Kinderbarn is rated 4.99 based on 147 reviews