Kinderbarn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kinderbarn

Tell us how Kinderbarn made you happy
Clear website with high quality products. The product I ordered arrived quickly. I’m a very happy customer.
Awesome items on the website. Really easy to use. Good prices. Fast efficient delivery
Brilliant choice of toys! Super quick delivery and all items came very well packaged.
It was really easy to use your website, super helpful customer service, and great products, thank you!
Great service and great price. Speedy delivery and fair price. Introductory offer was very handy!
Good service , prompt delivery. Not too many emails to clog up the airways. Good luck with your new website. Thank you.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Well packaged. Good service- no complaints
Fantastic product selection and fast shipping! Thank you! Also, I love that you stock products not made in China.
We are so pleased to have chosen to shop with Kinderbarn. We purchased the way to play, king of the road, car tracks and they have exceeded our expectations. They have already provided our son with hours of open ended play, and are sure to last a lifetime. The customer service we received from Kinderbarn was also second to none, and the toys arrived in only a couple of days. We will definitely order again! Thank you!
Kinderbarn 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Easy to navigate website and superb service - the order was processed very quickly and arrived nicely packaged a couple of days later. Would highly recommend.
Found the toy I was looking for cheaper here than some other kids websites, the site was easy to navigate and the delivery was prompt. Super pleased.
Received a very quick helpful reply when querying about postage. Would definitely order again.
Wonderful range of wooden toys and super fast delivery!
Really great variety of products! The dispatch was really quick too. Ps great branding with a nice thank you card, so perfect for gifting a present directly 😀
Excellent service, speedy delivery, quality product. Would definitely recommend. 5/5
Easy to use website. Very prompt delivery.
Hi, you had the product in stock and with the discount code it came in for the price I was looking to pay. The purchase process was easy and the item arrived quickly. The website had a clean fresh look. The other items on the site also looking to be decent quality, just the types of gifts my wife likes to buy.
Kinderbarn had what my granddaughter has requested for Christmas, without hidden extra costs for postage. The item arrived in less than 24 hours by First Class Post. Thank you.
Very Happy with the website easy to use, prices are very reasonable for wooden toys. Good communication and delivery. Can't wait to use them again.
The service was first glass.
Kinderbarn is rated 4.98 based on 154 reviews