Kids Electric Cars Reviews

Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Kids Electric Cars made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY Possibly the worst company I’ve ever dealt with! bought a mini beach comber which is of very poor quality, they don’t use google reviews because they would all be bad! No phone to call and ignore emails. Do not use this business!"
Are you Kids Electric Cars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Unfortunately I have had a terrible experience with this company. Ordered a £200 electric car for my children. I never received a dispatch email. Queried, was informed it had definitely been dispatched and the courier had not uploaded any information and was promised an update - update never received and I was just ignored. Have tried emailing and calling just asking for a refund as it seems obvious they have not dispatched otherwise they would provide tracking information. I believe it was out of stock and they were trying to buy time - but why not just be honest? They've lost the sale and damaged their reputation now either way. I have had to go to Paypal to claim a refund. They have not responded to the case at all so far either. I would avoid this company now altogether and either use Amazon or make sure you pay with paypal so at lease you have some protection if they screw you over."
"Ordered a replacement remote for my electric car for £25 and I still have seen it a month on, I’ve email 5 times with no answer and also rang both help lines several time with no answer on both, then when it says leave a message for a call back it says mail box is full you can’t leave a message"
"Cheap and nasty product came with a European plug"
"FRAUD SQUAD call them straight after you pay this guy total con man!! only a drop shipper sources cheapest look alike cars then laughs at your request for refund pretending he is a middle man 😂 i can laugh because i done charge back with bank!! not this time ay! so many others have been conned PLEASE don't be one of them!"
"I brought a Merc car for my daughter, I didn't get to check vehicle until 4 days after it was delivered ,box wasn't damage so didn't think there was any rush when I opened the box ,the said item was cracked scuffed and clearly been used before,company offered nothing and said it was my fault for not checking it within 48 hours of delivery,thankfully I paid via PayPal and they refunded me the money after a dispute!! Cheap and narste would stay well clear!"
"I cannot understand the negative reviews on this page. Both before and after sales, they responded to my many questions speedily and were very helpful. The vehicle I ordered arrived on time, and though there was an issue with the chrome peeling off one of the hubcaps, when I let them know they had a new hubcap sent out. We've now had the car three weeks and couldn't be happier."
"The car is fine...so far. However, dealing with this company has been a nightmare, I would recommend avoiding at all costs. I paid for 2 working days delivery...got the car 6 working days later. They breached data protection by sending me another customer's details. They now won't refund the delivery charge or apologise and are simply ignoring my emails. All reviews on their website are 4 or 5 stars - they are clearly filtering them because a web search will show you more recently dated, very poor reviews."
"The front of the car was cracked when it arrived, they wouldn't replace it, just said they would send me a repair kit, which never arrived. My daughter was only little when we bought it for her and was too scared too drive it begin with, so she just played the music and we charged it up as per the instructions when needed. After 6 months of owning the toy, my daughter plucked up the courage to drive it - it would only mover very slowly on a completely flat surface (the kitchen floor) for 1 min before being completely dead, and never even had enough power to reverse. I have owned the car for 7 months and my daughter has driven it three times, it now won't even switch on. So far, the company refuse to do anything about it and have told me they only expect the battery to last one month anyway, which is pathetic as the toy is useless without a working battery. In essence, they are charging over £100 for a product they expect to stop working in a month. Do not buy anything from them!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Total scam. I received a faulty car. Emailed them countless times to be fobbed off. And now to the point where they don't even respond to my emails."
"Scooter motor totally failed within warranty period. KEC so pathetic in helping. Just scamming in info. Giving up. Now pursuing through county court action for refund. DO NOT TRUST this company or Harriet."
"Total scammers, the electronic car I purchased was full of dents and scratches as well as the front bonnet being broken. They won’t respond to my emails. Have alerted the fraud squad."
"If I could give no stars for this company I would. However, I have to give at least one to write a review. This company's customer service is appalling. I have ordered 4 vehicles from this company. Two of which were fine, the other two arrived damaged. Don't expect a full refund on any product you buy from Kids Electric Cars. You are fobbed off at every step.  1 vehicle I received a partial refund for and was also promised a free vehicle cover... I never recievd this cover, despite several enquiries regarding it's arrival. I no longer receive an acknowledgement for my quieries regarding the vehicle cover. The 2nd vehicle, was damaged and cracked. Bits of the plastic casing was missing as a result of the damage. This left the steering wheel loose as a result and unsafe to use. Photographic evidence was supplied on both occasions and we were initially promised a full refund. It can take weeks for the company to deem you with a response to your complaint and when they do acknowledge it, they quickly change their tune along the way. They begin by placating you and promising you a refund and then they change their agreement and do everything possible to NOT give you a refund. Having contacted Consumer Direct Wales regarding this issue, and having been told that I am well within my rights to demand a refund, this company still REFUSE to comply. This case has been ongoing for 5 months! I have evidence of all correspondence with this company. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! There are other sites you can purchase electric cars from which are also cheaper. I DO NOT RECOMMEND KIDS ELECTRIC CARS."
"Won’t even rate them a star my partner recently bought out son the Maserati for £250 didn’t it woke upon charging!! Can’t get through via phone and they do not respond to email, next step will be small Claims Court and ombudsman! STAY AWAY!!!"
"I’ve purchased a car for my son and it has never worked, the after sales is a complete joke and they will now not respond to my numerous regund requests. I will be seeking legal advice"
"This company is a joke . Ordered a product 21/02/2018 -still have not recieved anything ,i was told the weather was bad fair enough it still dont take 20 days to arrive . Any how i sent numerous emails every 4 emails you send you will get 1 reply . Bottom line is DO NOT BUY FROM THIS JOKE COMPANY"
"Sadly, I have to echo the negative comments here, very poor condition of brand new vehicle and after-sales service, I would support legal action being taken. The only ray of sunshine is Harriet who is desperately trying to resolve the issues, I do not even want to use the blue Ford Ranger for fear that it will break the warranty, if there is one, but I feel she is backed by poor leadership, poor manufacturers and the rest of owners who are earning ridiculous sums of profit and do not give a s@%t. Happy birthday son, it's companies like this that you need to avoid in your little lifetime. I will join the court action if needed."
"terrible company do not buy! please listen to all the reviews as you will get scammed! they have completely spoilt christmas for my little girl - we bought a pink bmw car came damaged - after trying to be in contact number of time no joy - we then had to give this car to my daughter after my partner tred to fix it and managed to but then after 2 days of use it has stopped working - the good reviews post on here are by the company themselves - and it's not possible to contact them via phone which advised by trading standards is not right a company should have a contact number also there website is not secure it's only http not https so please stay away! i'm in the process with another buyer in taking them to court and getting them closed down but want to advise people to stay away in mean time as we have been advised could take about 3 months"
"Avoid avoid avoid. Nice enough car bought, delivery ok. But once you have a problem with the car the after sales service is simply appalling. My sons car stopped working 4 months ago. 4 months later I am no closer to a working car despite numerous emails - many unanswered (advised some gone to spam box) and replies left in their draft box apparently. Each live operater advising they will personally deal with my case, but nothing happening at all. And months on, am still going around in circles getting no further to a resolution. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. Go to a store where you can speak with a real person. Such an expensive mistake. Do heed warnings from other reviewers below."
"Ordered the BMW i8 for my daughter for Xmas. The first one was damaged and I got another one in time for Christmas. The only down side is you can't speak to anyone, the on line chat is ok and they respond to e mails. Harriet handled my problem and got it all sorted in time for Christmas. The new car arrived on 23rd December in the evening and I built it Christmas Eve. Only took twenty minutes and I did it slowly. My daughter absolutely loved the car. Thank you Harriet."
Kids Electric Cars is rated 1.89 based on 44 reviews