KG Electrical Contractors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KG Electrical Contractors

Tell us how KG Electrical Contractors made you happy

"I would highly recommend KG Electrical for their reliability and professionalism!"
"I’ve used KG Electricals for the past 5 years and have had light fittings changed in 2 houses. Both times the service has been good and very efficient. I would 100% recommend."
"I got this company from Lisa & James Maggs Space Heating Ltd, I always go for recommendations"
"Cannot recommend them enough. Efficient and detailed through the quotation process and the on-site team were excellent. Friendly, professional, tidy and did a great job. We will use them again."
"The team from KG were great. Very punctual, quick and extremely tidy. Listened to what I asked them and were super helpful and polite."
"Kyle's problem-solving abilities are very impressive. He is patient and persistent where others give up or propose a vastly more expensive solution. He did a great job, and is always on time, polite, and an excellent communicator, happy to discuss issues with you. His office manager Gabby is also wonderfully efficient and a pleasure to talk with. Altogether I couldn't be more satisfied, will be recommending KG Electrical to all my friends, and will certainly be using them again."
"We had electrics fitted for a hot tub. This involved extensive work and laying a cable across our property. The two guys that did the work were amazing. They were polite and considerate as well as doing a great job. Overall, from quote, to liaison with the office, to the work being done - excellent all round."
"Insisted til 8.00pm that I wait to see what in the dark was required................on Tuesday..............then turned up Friday at 12.00 to carry out the work, finished at 4.00 pm.... delighted."
"Really impressed - polite, tidy and professional. Definately would recommend to friends."
"Immediate response and great service thanks"
"Great service from the team, we're very pleased with our new outside lights."
"KG are very professional and reliable - staff are very polite and do jobs to top standard. We are happy at Octavia and Ducane Housing to continue to use KG Electrica"
"We were very happy with KG who did all power and data cabling for our new office. Kyle offered advice re positioning and what we'd need electrically for a kitchen boiler and waste pump. They arrived when promised and did an excellent job. Highly recommended."
"Professional, well-managed and cleanly carried out electrical work with certificate delivered promptly after completion. Good job."
"Great work resolving an electrical problem which had defeated other electricians!"
"Very impressed with the service of KG Electrical Contractors. Kept me informed when the appointment needed to be changed. The electrician who came out was able to fix the issue where two other electricians had been unable to rectify the problem."
"Always a prompt and reliable service."
"I recently had a couple of jobs done by KG both times they arrived when they said they would, consulted me as to positioning of appliances and left leaving the scene tidy. They may not be the cheapest but I couldn't fault there reliability and workmanship."
"Always very helpful and Gabby keeps us regularly updated on the progress of works. Would recommend!"
"KG was a brilliant team who really helped with out with a new design for our Village Hall Up Grade lighting. We have had so may good reactions to the new lights. Dimmers for subtle lighting and low energy LED Panels for top lights . His electricians were so professional and efficient, working on time and clearing up well after the job completion. I would recommend them for any other jobs."
KG Electrical Contractors is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews