KG Electrical Contractors Reviews

01727 741993

enquiries@kgec.co.uk

10 Rowlatt Drive

Tell us how KG Electrical Contractors made you happy

"Prompt arrival, correct identification of problem and instant temporary solution. Followed by professional repair and adjustments to the system to ensure that the original issue doesn’t reoccurr. At all times friendly and polite behaviour."
"KG Electrical were really pleasant to deal with. They got hold of our tenant directly to book in the works and kept us updated throughout - Many thanks!"
"Efficient service at shortish notice and a job well done."
"I can recommend KG Electrical Contractors for either commercial or residential work."
"Excellent communication and service combined with professional workmanship."
"Its great to find electricians who you feel you can trust - Tim & James provided an excellent service - from carrying out all the electrical work we required to a high standard to ensuring everything was neat and tidy when they left. I will definitely use KGEC again."
"Have used for multiple jobs now and very impressed. Polite, clean and tidy."
"I would highly recommend KG Electrical for their reliability and professionalism!"
"I’ve used KG Electricals for the past 5 years and have had light fittings changed in 2 houses. Both times the service has been good and very efficient. I would 100% recommend."
"I got this company from Lisa & James Maggs Space Heating Ltd, I always go for recommendations"
"Cannot recommend them enough. Efficient and detailed through the quotation process and the on-site team were excellent. Friendly, professional, tidy and did a great job. We will use them again."
"The team from KG were great. Very punctual, quick and extremely tidy. Listened to what I asked them and were super helpful and polite."
"Kyle's problem-solving abilities are very impressive. He is patient and persistent where others give up or propose a vastly more expensive solution. He did a great job, and is always on time, polite, and an excellent communicator, happy to discuss issues with you. His office manager Gabby is also wonderfully efficient and a pleasure to talk with. Altogether I couldn't be more satisfied, will be recommending KG Electrical to all my friends, and will certainly be using them again."
"We had electrics fitted for a hot tub. This involved extensive work and laying a cable across our property. The two guys that did the work were amazing. They were polite and considerate as well as doing a great job. Overall, from quote, to liaison with the office, to the work being done - excellent all round."
"Insisted til 8.00pm that I wait to see what in the dark was required................on Tuesday..............then turned up Friday at 12.00 to carry out the work, finished at 4.00 pm.... delighted."
"Really impressed - polite, tidy and professional. Definately would recommend to friends."
"Immediate response and great service thanks"
"Great service from the team, we're very pleased with our new outside lights."
"KG are very professional and reliable - staff are very polite and do jobs to top standard. We are happy at Octavia and Ducane Housing to continue to use KG Electrica"
"We were very happy with KG who did all power and data cabling for our new office. Kyle offered advice re positioning and what we'd need electrically for a kitchen boiler and waste pump. They arrived when promised and did an excellent job. Highly recommended."
KG Electrical Contractors is rated 4.87 based on 61 reviews