KeyMan Adviser Ltd Reviews

Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Death In Service

duncan@keymanadviser.co.uk

Tell us how KeyMan Adviser Ltd made you happy
Duncan is very professional. For us he quickly sorted a situation out using his deep knowledge of the Keyperson insurance market, with a minimum of fuss.
Many thanks Gareth. Glad I was able to assist you and you Company with the Key Man Investment protection.
Duncan has arranged life assurance for us on previous occasions also and we have found him to be extremely efficient and helpful.
Really appreciated Gill. Glad we could get the new Shareholder Protection in place at Stockport Residential Ltd. Don't forget about the new personal Critical Illness cover you can put through the business
Duncan has helped us with our insurance needs for a number of years now and we have always found him to be extremely helpful, professional and efficient.
Thanks David - Glad we could get the new Shareholder Protection in place at Stockport Residential Ltd
Helpful, Simple and fast service
A pleasure to deal with you Joanne
I found Duncan to be courteous, fast-responding and efficient. He proposed the right product at a very acceptable price and had the policy in force as soon as I confirmed that we should proceed. I have no hesitation in recommending Duncan to others.
Thanks Alan - only to happy to assist getting the Key Man Insurance in place at Cheverton & Son Ltd
Duncan has, over the last year, demonstrated wide and deep understanding of the various insurances I was looking to put in place, showed considerable patience with my dithering and helped me finally put in place a number of very price competitive insurances that ticked all my boxes.
Always nice when you can 'tick the boxes' but also get the right cover in place at the best prices. Glad I could assist with the 2016 Private Medical Insurance renewal again at ALGE MCS Ltd.
Duncan was efficient, knowledgeable, effective in his communication and very professional in his advice. He helped me finalize life insurance through my limited company and was always able to answer all queries. Very satisfied. F Maida London W13
Thanks for the review Fahed, really appreciated. Happy I could assist with your Relevant Life cover via Peter Design & Construction Ltd
I found Duncan to be very efficient. I found the quotes to be competitive, and I liked that Duncan took the time to get to know me and my business.
No problem Paul - glad I could assist you at Garage Data Systems Ltd again
Really informative and helpful while not pressurising too much
Thanks Martin - You know where I am if you need anything else at 83zero Ltd
Duncan was always very professional, and kept to his word! Would definitely use again, and recommend to friends, family and business associates.
Thanks Helen. Glad I could assist you with the Key Man Insurance for the Key people at Qudini Ltd
Duncan has been excellent, always so helpful!!
Much appreciated Dan, glad I could assist My 1st Years again as you continue to grow
Dealing with Duncan was a pleasure. He was professional, informative and understood exactly what I wanted and needed. I would highly recommend Duncan.
Thanks Stewart - Only happy to help sort out your Relevant Life cover and Income Protection via JSM Safety Solutions Ltd
Duncan at KeyMan Adviser has helped me since March 2014 to provide Private Medical Cover, Key Man and Death In Service advice and benefits to my employees and myself. He is knowledgeable, diligent and quick. I highly recommend his services.
Thanks Pierre - Happy I could assist you at Orchestrade Ltd again.
I found Duncan to be most professional and extremely easy to deal with unlike some of the more sales driven advisors from the "Big companies" and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
Cheers Mark. Cheque is in the post!! :-). Anything else I can do for Tradesmith Ltd please let me know.
Duncan is always quick to respond and always helpful. I know that he is genuine and feel 100% confident that he puts the customer at the heart of his business
Thanks for your kind words Katherine. Glad I could assist you and So To Ltd. Regards Duncan Deaves - Key Man Adviser
Duncan always grasps very quickly the type of cover I need and arranges quotes and comparisons efficiently. This allows those important decisions to become less stressful.
Much appreciated and thanks for the referrals from your accountancy practice as well as your family. Regards Duncan
Duncan was a pleasure to deal with. Knowledgeable of products in the market and able to provide a variety of cover to select from that was appropriate to my situation. Made communication easy and not too time consuming. Would use again.
Thanks Brett - Glad I could assist with the various protection products for you at Travel Day Ltd
Duncan very quickly understood our business requirements and was able to advise on issues we hadn't thought of. He very quickly presented the options available and associated costs. We would not hesitate to recommend his services and would look to use him for any future requirements we may have.
Thanks Darryl - Glad I could help put in place the FNKY Key Man Insurance for you.
Duncan made our renewal process as smooth as possible. Would recommend Duncan for Insurance needs
Thanks Terri - Glad I could assist The Knowledge Engineers Network Ltd again. Regards Duncan
Duncan was very helpful and efficient in supplying key man insurance quotes for my employees.
Thanks Heather. You know where I an if you need me again. Regards Duncan