KES Lighting Reviews

Mr James Hardy
KES Lighting 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Ian Hyatt
KES Lighting 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I ordered a lamp from KES but because it could not be returned after 2 weeks, I called and asked if they could extend the time until an electrician could come, I called to ask and 15 minutes later, an employee came back with an answer. ( yes - and gave me an extra 2 weeks) Good service during the Pandemic!
Customer service is poor and my order was late with no updates. I had to do all the chasing.
Really pleased with my crystal candle light bulbs , I thought they were going to be slightly bigger . I wanted them for my chandeliers .
We are extremely happy with our purchase and have had some very complimentary remarks from all who have seen the lights we purchased. Would certainly buy from KES again.
very pleased with my recent purchase
If your looking for something special I can highly recommend KES. Would have liked them a little quicker but well packaged and a beautiful product when they arrived. Thank You!
Excellent service! Arrived promptly and very well packaged. It gets better ..... we are so pleased with the light. It is exactly what we wanted and looks even better in our hallway and it did on the screen. Thank you.
Very good service and pleased with our light fittings. All arrived promptly and safely.
Ordered two beautiful lights from this company for my new home! Customer service and delivery fabulous! Definitely use them again ...
Thanks for the super service! You lit up my Life
Very happy with my chandelier and your service, Thank you 😊
Delivered light very fast.
Absolutely perfect, highly delighted
Beautiful, amazing
Fantastic service throughout, with a particular mention for Donna for arranging an awkward delivery during our house move and Reece for helping with our remote control queries. Would absolutely recommend. The light looks stunning at the top of our staircase.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 KES Lighting 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 KES Lighting 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Product was competitively priced and arrived promptly, no hassle
Good prices and service.
Best price and fast delivery. Perfect!
I bought the Feiss Sterling Castle Bronze wall lights. The lights 'looked' good on the internet and the glass is indeed very good, but the 'bronze' isn't bronze at all...it's just some cheap plastic coloured bronze! Absolute rubbish...I'd never have bought them if I'd have known they weren't even made of metal. By the time I arrived home, the electrician had put them all up, so we're somewhat lumbered now, but they really are very, very disappointing and what seemed like a reasonable price now seems like a complete rip off Be warned...do not buy this tat Rob Miller
The service extended by Shane was first class, it was not his fault that the colour of the shades were totally misrepresented. He did everything he could to rectify, either by phone or email. Client Service excellent - just ashame I couldn't find what I was looking for.
KES Lighting is rated 4.82 based on 1,870 reviews